Page 315 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2152653053133143153163173253654158151315 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

That's a good clip - even in a situation sitting across the table from each other the chemistry is there between them - they are both trying so hard to keep things as normal and platonic as possible.

I do feel it is being made way to obvious that the Jason character is out to cause trouble - he can't take his gaze off them - but then again I suppose they've got to establish this early on.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (24-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Quite nice, we don't see in that clip where causes trouble, I assume they say/do something that raises suspicion or Jason makes a remark and reacts, anyway, being supportive and positive about the future.
    hi Paul i not sure if i will watch Aaron in jail atm im with Eddy on most of it but we have to hold on in there ther must be a reason that they are cramming all these s/l`s all at once mybe Aaron wins his appeal and be out for Rob`s birthday like some think on the other place of course Aaron will be out and not serve the 12 months somethinhs for that to happen mybe its the appeal that Rob`s doing yeah and like Eddy its a pity they just give our Robron a few week happiness and just 2 days wham and im IM And will give us a suprise and give us what we want i might watch Rob visit and not about any other i know they are highlighting homophobia in prisions which is good idea that why i think they chose Danny becuase he be great with it

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Paul i not sure if i will watch Aaron in jail atm im with Eddy on most of it but we have to hold on in there ther must be a reason that they are cramming all these s/l`s all at once mybe Aaron wins his appeal and be out for Rob`s birthday like some think on the other place of course Aaron will be out and not serve the 12 months somethinhs for that to happen mybe its the appeal that Rob`s doing yeah and like Eddy its a pity they just give our Robron a few week happiness and just 2 days wham and im IM And will give us a suprise and give us what we want i might watch Rob visit and not about any other i know they are highlighting homophobia in prisions which is good idea that why i think they chose Danny becuase he be great with it
    Hi, this clip is quite nice actually, the chemistry is brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    thanx mista random can't get it here but assume it's Robert visiting Aaron in jail. Is it sad ?
    Hi Micheal

This link may work if you want to see it. 😀

https://mobile.twitter.com/millie99x...992385/video/1

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (24-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal

This link may work if you want to see it. 😀

https://mobile.twitter.com/millie99x...992385/video/1
    thanx don that's great

awww sad but kinda cute in a way love the dingle cousins bit and also they going to hold each other to it ... bet they are

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (24-02-2017)

thanx don that's great

awww sad but kinda cute in a way love the dingle cousins bit and also they going to hold each other to it ... bet they are
    LOL - I bet they are too Bet we're not going to be privy to them making up for lost time

Duncan said that Robert visits Aaron in prison 'but when a fellow inmate clocks an intimate moment between them trouble brews' so maybe its a goodbye touch or look that Jason sees

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    LOL - I bet they are too Bet we're not going to be privy to them making up for lost time
    maybe Aaron dragging Robert into their new Mill bedroom and slamming the door ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (24-02-2017)

maybe Aaron dragging Robert into their new Mill bedroom and slamming the door ...
    Oh yes....I definitely think we should see something like that

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (24-02-2017)

The Ashley story is so sad to watch - I feel so sorry for anyone who has to go through this with a member of their family. John & Charlotte are acting this so well.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (24-02-2017)

Thread Information