Page 307 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2072572973053063073083093173574078071307 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Cheers ...

I would like to also see struggling little, missing , getting upset, maybe Vic or Diane talking to him and him opening up a little or even with Chas and then telling them not to tell as he may worry.

I think some of the random comments about cheating (elsewhere) are just way off, they are so solid as a couple and after that commitment its just not on the cards for a long time, if ED did that even within a year would be mad ... it will not happen
    I reckon that the betrayal comment is most probably something along the lines of maybe Aaron confides in him about what's happening to him in prison but tells him not to say anything but Robert talks to someone after promising that he wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hiya well said and put IM and ED have invested to much now and of course Aaron wont serve the full term it cant if IM has plans for them he cant if Aaron is away for 12 months they built a new set for Mill Cott for a start and Rob+Liv will move in soon and Aaron to once he free and of course they will lodge a appeal yeah and i think when they do that the ball will start to roll and mybe he be out in 3 months say mid April ond early May and when Lucy is away to have her babies and isoble for her GCE`S Aaron only has Rob and the dingles and this when Rob come into his own and be there for Aaron
    I hope when Aaron comes out they have a house warming party at the Mill & toast a new chapter for them!!

BTW for those of you who also use DS wanted to state that I'm confused by them, I thought they'd be offline for 1 day & now it's the 3rd day & I can't access it!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Marianne_321 For This Useful Post:

angeldust (23-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne_321 View Post
    BTW for those of you who also use DS wanted to state that I'm confused by them, I thought they'd be offline for 1 day & now it's the 3rd day & I can't access it!!
    Yes i use DS as well it been days now .... of well we have here to chat I didn't want to go to the alternative offered over there

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Yes i use DS as well it been days now .... of well we have here to chat I didn't want to go to the alternative offered over there
    Am surprised the updates are taking so long over there, wish they had chosen a Robron free ep week to do all that in. *shrugs*

3 ep's tonight, don't want to deflate anyone's bubble referring to Aaron's prison sentence tonight, but it's going to to heartbreaking. I can just imagine the looks on poor Rob & Aaron's devastated faces when he gets handed 12 months & actually from the clips I've already seen of Aaron packing for prison & saying his goodbyes in the Wooley it is very sad to watch. Not sure how much of Aaron's prison storyline will appear tonight, think we'll get a lot of Debbie & Prague talk.

Here's a mooney right back at ya!!
    Last edited by Marianne_321; 23-02-2017 at 09:52.

I have avoided the preview clips of tonight's sentencing news so that I can fully appreciate the emotional performances that I'm sure there will be between them all.

morning everyone

mista andy on the temp thread has listed writers for the beginning of March and also the stories they are doing:

Wednesday 1st (Robert visits Aaron) - Stuart Blackburn
    Thursday 2nd 7pm ( Chas visits Aaron) - Cameron McAllister
    Thursday 2nd 8pm (Chas causes trouble) - Paul Coates
    Friday 3rd (Prisoners discover Aaron is Gordon's Son) - Stuart Blackburn
    Monday 6th (Aaron is tempted by drugs, Robert struggles, also possible special episode) - Paul Roundell
    Tuesday 7th (Liv visits Aaron) - Bill Lyons

don't know them all but what's more interesting is that all these bad things seem to happen within a week which (being even positive) might well mean he's not inside very long as they will have run out of sls I was worried that this might all be spread over several weeks but maybe he does get out on appeal

Quote Originally Posted by Irishgal18 View Post
    thank u love them
    hello irishgal from irish boy hope you ok in the storms and still have esb

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Marianne_321 (23-02-2017), Sug-din (23-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne_321 View Post
    Am surprised the updates are taking so long over there, wish they had chosen a Robron free ep week to do all that in. *shrugs*

3 ep's tonight, don't want to deflate anyone's bubble referring to Aaron's prison sentence tonight, but it's going to to heartbreaking. I can just imagine the looks on poor Rob & Aaron's devastated faces when he gets handed 12 months & actually from the clips I've already seen of Aaron packing for prison & saying his goodbyes in the Wooley it is very sad to watch. Not sure how much of Aaron's prison storyline will appear tonight, think we'll get a lot of Debbie & Prague talk.

Here's a mooney right back at ya!!
    hello marrianne

its doesn't say when ds will be back but it does say that they cut it short so as not to spoil fun for viewers of another show pity they not so understanding when robron have their own thread an it was the main event

have seen the packing clip but haven't looked for anymore from tonite so just going with the flow.

people were saying that Aaron is in the first ep and the second one is all Debbie but my tv guide says in the second one that aaron will be struggling with the new situation

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    morning everyone

mista andy on the temp thread has listed writers for the beginning of March and also the stories they are doing:

Wednesday 1st (Robert visits Aaron) - Stuart Blackburn
    Thursday 2nd 7pm ( Chas visits Aaron) - Cameron McAllister
    Thursday 2nd 8pm (Chas causes trouble) - Paul Coates
    Friday 3rd (Prisoners discover Aaron is Gordon's Son) - Stuart Blackburn
    Monday 6th (Aaron is tempted by drugs, Robert struggles, also possible special episode) - Paul Roundell
    Tuesday 7th (Liv visits Aaron) - Bill Lyons

don't know them all but what's more interesting is that all these bad things seem to happen within a week which (being even positive) might well mean he's not inside very long as they will have run out of sls I was worried that this might all be spread over several weeks but maybe he does get out on appeal

hello irishgal from irish boy hope you ok in the storms and still have esb
    morning Micheal im feeling postive as always i think they will go for a appeal and put forward with Aaron abuse from his father yeah and that betrayal thing is more like if Rob tell hime not to say anything about the abuse yeah and the dark stuff that Danny said about could about what go`s on in like drugs and how its like in there but he wont he will remind himself he has Rob looking out for him and yes i think Rob will struggle for a bit without his soulmate beside him and i think once we have that special ep that iain said a life in jail with AARON DINGLE and how its affect his loved ones i know doubt he wont serve the full 12 months dont add up and with Iain said he has more plans for Robron this year something must happen to let him out we have ride out this side for a bit and it will work in the end and ED has built a new set for MILL Cott and moving in in mid Spring i think he be out around mid spring like end of April or early May matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    morning Micheal im feeling postive as always i think they will go for a appeal and put forward with Aaron abuse from his father yeah and that betrayal thing is more like if Rob tell hime not to say anything about the abuse yeah and the dark stuff that Danny said about could about what go`s on in like drugs and how its like in there but he wont he will remind himself he has Rob looking out for him and yes i think Rob will struggle for a bit without his soulmate beside him and i think once we have that special ep that iain said a life in jail with AARON DINGLE and how its affect his loved ones i know doubt he wont serve the full 12 months dont add up and with Iain said he has more plans for Robron this year something must happen to let him out we have ride out this side for a bit and it will work in the end and ED has built a new set for MILL Cott and moving in in mid Spring i think he be out around mid spring like end of April or early May matty
    hi Matty they are cramming all that into a week he cannot be in for that long but don't know how long the appeal takes so we will just go with it for a few weeks. you're right they will be moving into the mill and maybe we'll see stuff with Robert getting it ready for him. thing is whatever he has to face inside he knows that he has Robert waiting fro him as soon as he gets out

Thread Information