Page 348 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2482983383463473483493503583984488481348 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty, fine thanks.

I too wish this inside prison SL was over and the appeal was happening. I think they have put too many different problems happening to one character all at once and that is why it is hard to watch.

It looks like we get a break now till next week as our boys don't seem to be mentioned till then.

Bring on some lighter moments that's what we want.
    this bex thing will turn out to nothing and she turns it down and he soon regrets about it and another thing i wonder when they mention the beatings next week they only know about the canibas and if would tell Rob them he will understand but this is Aaron he always pushes people away who love him well this appeal hearing bear something mybe something happens and they take it with them at the court and on the 20th march Rob+Chas has some news about the hearing

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-03-2017), Paul_Robs (08-03-2017)

Well I must have watched less than 5 mins of tonight. I know that F.... has gone off to Aus - leaving our boys with the mess he caused and Ronnie has left Lawrence but the rest of it is just a blur. 👎

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-03-2017)

ED now have a broken Aaron who will have many issues when he eventually gets out of prison, he will need more than Robert to recover.

Robert has been the surprise for me in this storyline, I thought he would have the occasional support part with Aaron but he is actually getting his version of Aaron going to prison. I have been surprised how vulnerable he is becoming, when Paddy arrived to collect Liv Robert looked tired, jumpy, pale and unhappy some would say lost. I wonder how they will continue this, I know we have this Bex thing but I think this will be another spiral down for him with regret and inner guilt. He made a promise to Aaron, the love of his life, and he has let him and himself down.

I really wonder what the plan is for them as a couple, ED know Robron are a couple viewers want together, ED have to get this right and ensure they recover TOGETHER as a proper couple with some love and closeness and interesting discussions (with the occasional row for good measure)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (08-03-2017)

Someone called lauralancs posted the below on the other forum ... not sure how reliable this is, she may be stirring.

Just heard from a reliable source Robert and Rebecca do sleep together. He tries it on aggressively at first as he's angry at Aaron for blowing his appeal and she thinks he's still hung up on Aaron. She initially rejects him but he turns on the charm telling her he and Aaron are over and he's a free agent. They wake up the following morning. Rebecca thinks all is rosie but he has regrets, hence the begging to keep her mouth shut. She's not happy!
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 08-03-2017 at 22:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Someone called lauralancs posted the below on the other forum ... not sure how reliable this is, she may be stirring.

Just heard from a reliable source Robert and Rebecca do sleep together. He tries it on aggressively at first as he's angry at Aaron for blowing his appeal and she thinks he's still hung up on Aaron. She initially rejects him but he turns on the charm telling her he and Aaron are over and he's a free agent. They wake up the following morning. Rebecca thinks all is rosie but he has regrets, hence the begging to keep her mouth shut. She's not happy!
    I for one do not believe that they would go through all this prison stuff to bring the topic of homophobic abuse and drugs to the publics attention only to cheapen and actually ridicule the whole thing by having Robert do something like that. There is surely no coming back from that for either of them.

She's the one that I mentioned the other day who insulted all of us on the other thread the other night - called us jokes and said we were like something from one flew over the cuckoos nest Final just asked their reliable source and they said it was false

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (09-03-2017), Sug-din (09-03-2017)

morning Robroners i cant wait for this s/l to be over with and all this Drama and angst that ED+IM seemed to put our Robron through and i know they will come through it and be be a stronger couple from it and i cant wait to see our Robron move into Mill Cott in the spring just like IM said they would so i guess we have hold in there and it will and Emmerdale have invested in Robron with the new set for Mill Cott for there new home btw dont talk about Finn going to Austraila while Aaron`s going through all this and he hasnt to botherd to ask how he is

This was a lot of rubbish. Please let's just ignore it.

That doesn't mean that Emmerdale are not planning a few surprises for us. I'm certain that they are and we may or may not like them but I don't expect anything like the scenario quoted above.

PS - Good morning all.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 09-03-2017 at 10:29.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (09-03-2017), Sug-din (09-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    This was a lot of rubbish. Please let's just ignore it.

That doesn't mean that Emmerdale are not planning a few surprises for us. I'm certain that they are and we may or may not like them but I don't expect anything like the scenario quoted above.

PS - Good morning all.
    I agree Eddy. I think if there ever was going to be a cheating storyline it would if (a) one of Dryan were leaving or (b) if the Robron fandom got bored of them being together and didn't ship them any more

Oh....and good morning to you too

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-03-2017), Paul_Robs (09-03-2017), Sug-din (09-03-2017)

Good morning all - sorry to have posted that crap on here.

Just a little thought - not a spoiler - no substance to it - just me musing.

Maybe after Robert tries to kiss Bex (but doesn't as she stops him) she realises what a bad state he is in, she calms him down and he falls asleep as he is so tired and hasn't been sleeping well,, she stays with him overnight, the next morning he cannot remember anything and panics that he did something - that would be them spending the night together but without anything sexual.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-03-2017)

Thread Information