Page 1115 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 11561510151065110511131114111511161117112511651215 ... LastLast
Results 11,141 to 11,150 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning to everyone.

Just 5c here, forecast to rise a little to 7c. However, it's dry and very sunny around here at present. Best bwishes for agood weekend to everyone gathered her.
    Good Morning All👋

Couldn’t believe it this morning - I opened the bedroom curtains and there had been a slight snow fall - far too early. Thank goodness t’s gone now and the sun is shining, but it’s cold out.

Hope you and everyone has a lovely weekend.👍

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (29-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    The boys looked good tonight - that’s all I’m going to say about tonight’s episode.
    Yes indeed Don, very nice.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (29-10-2018), Sug-din (27-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Some very moving and wonderfully acted scenes for the funeral. It was so good to see the whole Sugden-Dingle family, there supporting each other.

It’s just a shame they had to interrupt these poignant scenes with what I feel were unnecessary scenes that could well have been left for a different day. I did ffwd through those so I didn’t actually hear any of the dialogue.

The quality actors really shone throughout these episodes.
    I found the funeral episodes very well done and clearly lots of aftermath to come from both Chas and Paddy.

I thought they struck the right balance with supporting both his Mum and Paddy (Dad) and it was so nice and natural that the Sugden-Dingles were sat together in the church with being the supportive and caring husband - lovely.

It is really not surprising that they have introduced angst for Robron so quickly after the wedding, it was building that PD was getting with Ross and she would use that as her chance to get Seb back. I am not sure what legal right has but I am sure he could go for main carer with clear guidance on PD's access, & have been caring for Seb for quite a while now, have proved their ability to provide a stable, safe and caring home, is Seb's Dad and is in a committed and legal relationship with his husband and have a very suitable environment for the family to live, they have a solid support network in the village, seem comfortable financially and both work (even though we never see them doing so)

What does PD have, she is moving to a strange city with no support network with a man she has known 5 minutes, her only track record of looking after Seb is when she put him in danger, she has memory issues and therefore could put Seb in to an unsafe situation not knowingly but certainly possible and dangerous. I would think any social care organisation and family court would support &

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I found the funeral episodes very well done and clearly lots of aftermath to come from both Chas and Paddy.

I thought they struck the right balance with supporting both his Mum and Paddy (Dad) and it was so nice and natural that the Sugden-Dingles were sat together in the church with being the supportive and caring husband - lovely.

It is really not surprising that they have introduced angst for Robron so quickly after the wedding, it was building that PD was getting with Ross and she would use that as her chance to get Seb back. I am not sure what legal right has but I am sure he could go for main carer with clear guidance on PD's access, & have been caring for Seb for quite a while now, have proved their ability to provide a stable, safe and caring home, is Seb's Dad and is in a committed and legal relationship with his husband and have a very suitable environment for the family to live, they have a solid support network in the village, seem comfortable financially and both work (even though we never see them doing so)

What does PD have, she is moving to a strange city with no support network with a man she has known 5 minutes, her only track record of looking after Seb is when she put him in danger, she has memory issues and therefore could put Seb in to an unsafe situation not knowingly but certainly possible and dangerous. I would think any social care organisation and family court would support &

Some really good points made there Paul, as you usually do. 👍

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (29-10-2018), Paul_Robs (27-10-2018)

Please explain why you refer to rebbeca as PD ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    Please explain why you refer to rebbeca as PD ?
    PD stands for Plot Device.

It was a nickname coined for her on the DS forum I believe, because she was only ever in scenes when the plot required it and never really had a story of her own.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melephunk2010 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (29-10-2018), Paul_Robs (27-10-2018), Sug-din (27-10-2018)

evening robroners hope you all well

bit cold and wet here at the moment

will catch up will all your posts after tonites ep but is it mainly moira and cain stuff

will watch live but is there any chance of seeing the guyz

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-10-2018), Sug-din (29-10-2018)

Good to see Aaron being well involved in the Chas and Paddy business.It's as it should he. He's also looking rather good in tonight's episode.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good to see Aaron being well involved in the Chas and Paddy business.It's as it should he. He's also looking rather good in tonight's episode.
    The Chas & Paddy scenes and appearances were the only thing I found interesting tonight and you’re right he looked good.

I know I should probably be more invested in the Cain, Joe, Debbie storyline but to be honest I’m not that interested anymore.

I’m sorry but if all Rishi is good for is sex talk and waxing ( which conjures up unnerving images) I really think it’s time he moved on

It maybe and hopefully is PD’s last week but I still have to ffwd through her scenes unless they include the boys as I really don’t care what she does or says anymore.

Hopefully we’re going to see more of the boys as the week goes on.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (29-10-2018)

I agree about the Cain and Debbie stuff. It's just dull. I just don't care about Debbie. Such a waste of Cain and Moira to have to be in those stories. The acid attack finished off Debbie as far as I am concerned. The best thing that Emmerdale can do is to rest that character for a couple of years.

What has happened to Rishi is so sad. I feel sorry for the actor who is talented.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 30-10-2018 at 12:31. Reason: spelling

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (29-10-2018), Sug-din (29-10-2018), tammyy2j (31-10-2018)

Thread Information