Page 292 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1922422822902912922932943023423927921292 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    They sooo had sex! I have always maintained this idea
    Probably started with oral but went all the way in the end
    I always thought it was sex too. A quickie as opposed to 'upstairs now' or in the barn when they could take their time and enjoy it more.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    I think they sneak off to have some private time and it was the place where they had their first taste of sexual activity. We don't know if it was full on sex, some seem to think it wasn't and was more oral/handjobs but I think they could well have had sex. Paddy and Tess managed it in a smaller space and well Paddy takes up more room than either of Robron do .

LOL - that bit about Paddy made me And yes, I agree, they most probably had full on sex

Amazing cant wait to see it in live form!

"don't worry, you don't have to stick around and buy me a beer, I know you're getting married, I don't wanna wreck it"

How brilliant is that for foreshadowing
    Oh god yeah.....I forgot he said that

They sooo had sex! I have always maintained this idea
    Probably started with oral but went all the way in the end
    I think they were both far too 'hungry' (who can blame them?) to stop at oral.

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    [/B]

LOL - that bit about Paddy made me And yes, I agree, they most probably had full on sex
    You know my dislike for him which brings me to a point Ryan seems to make in his interview from today that Paddy might feel some sympathy for Robert....Can I just say here and now I don't like it or want it. I don't want him near Robert, Robert is my safe haven from that numpty character, it's bad enough I have to tolerate him in Aaron scenes but he can stay away from Robert scenes . For me that/those scenes would be better served with Robert/Vic/Diane/Sarah/Jack interacting.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-02-2017)

I always thought it was sex too. A quickie as opposed to 'upstairs now' or in the barn when they could take their time and enjoy it more.
    Yes definitley a quickie, not even sure if they were 'equiped' unless Cain keeps a secret stash of condoms in the drawers with the socket set
    Upstairs now was definitley more 'in depth' ;) Still probably rushed a bit incase Diane lurked on the landing-bit of a passion killer but the barn is where they took full advantage of eachother and took their time

Yes definitley a quickie, not even sure if they were 'equiped' unless Cain keeps a secret stash of condoms in the drawers with the socket set
    Upstairs now was definitley more 'in depth' ;) Still probably rushed a bit incase Diane lurked on the landing-bit of a passion killer but the barn is where they took full advantage of eachother and took their time
    I always wished someone like Diane or Vic would have caught them at it, someone on team Robert who would have asked all the questions we wanted answers too and some we STILL haven't had yet.

I always wished someone like Diane or Vic would have caught them at it, someone on team Robert who would have asked all the questions we wanted answers too and some we STILL haven't had yet.
    Yes if only! I would have like it to be Vic! All she's ever wanted is for Robert to be happy so he would have got ALL the details and more! Im still miffed we never got her reaction to their reunion. And how the affair reveal aftermath just fizzled out.

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    Oh god yeah.....I forgot he said that
    The staircase scene in the wedding ep will have a great throwback too, some great moments there and Roberts ILY to Aaron. Wonder if we will get another in the same spot. "Say it again..."
    Cant wait to see ll the parallels that will be doing the rounds on tumblr. It has been so alive on there tonight

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (19-02-2017)

Yes if only! I would have like it to be Vic! All she's ever wanted is for Robert to be happy so he would have got ALL the details and more! Im still miffed we never got her reaction to their reunion. And how the affair reveal aftermath just fizzled out.
    Yes it was very disappointing that we had one episode of her brief reaction and then it became the Dross show and we didn't see her really get involved until Robert was going to leave and he got shot.

I'm looking forward to week 10 as Robert/Vic are confirmed to have scenes.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-02-2017), Paul_Robs (19-02-2017), Sug-din (19-02-2017)

I think they were both far too 'hungry' (who can blame them?) to stop at oral.

You know my dislike for him which brings me to a point Ryan seems to make in his interview from today that Paddy might feel some sympathy for Robert....Can I just say here and now I don't like it or want it. I don't want him near Robert, Robert is my safe haven from that numpty character, it's bad enough I have to tolerate him in Aaron scenes but he can stay away from Robert scenes . For me that/those scenes would be better served with Robert/Vic/Diane/Sarah/Jack interacting.
    Actually you're right....it would be nice seeing Robert interacting with Sarah and Jack because he is their uncle after all. I'm on the fence about Paddy....he's a bit of a plonker at the minute
    Last edited by angeldust; 19-02-2017 at 22:48.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (19-02-2017), 77unicorns (19-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (20-02-2017), Paul_Robs (19-02-2017), Sug-din (19-02-2017)

Thread Information