Page 291 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1912412812892902912922933013413917911291 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    I don't know exactly cos I can't get all the spoilers here and haven't actually seem the pic (any links?) but you're right Matty cos Tuesday is still tomorrow. Its all too confusing for a simple country boy like me
    Do you mean the picture where they're sharing a kiss in the garage, I assume after they get "married"? If so, this is the link http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/19/emmerd...bands-6452651/

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    Do you mean the picture where they're sharing a kiss in the garage, I assume after they get "married"? If so, this is the link http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/19/emmerd...bands-6452651/
    Thanx for the link but people mentioned in the other place that it was the garage so I assumed there was something in the background to show where it was I'm going to have another search around

Thanx for the link but people mentioned in the other place that it was the garage so I assumed there was something in the background to show where it was I'm going to have another search around
    Yes it is this one that people are referring to in the other thread. There's a picture of Cain in the garage (must be a different time) and people noticed that the kiss photo must've been in the same place because of the red in the background

4. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-02-2017)

Yes it is this one that people are referring to in the other thread. There's a picture of Cain in the garage (must be a different time) and people noticed that the kiss photo must've been in the same place because of the red in the background
    One of the DS articles asks the question of that pic is this the first pic of them kissing as husbands.

you can see the red toolbox just over Aarons shoulder

[IMG][/IMG]

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (20-02-2017), Sug-din (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    One of the DS articles asks the question of that pic is this the first pic of them kissing as husbands.
    Is it the first picture of them kissing as husbands in the garage - back to where they first began - although the layby was their first kiss?
    Last edited by angeldust; 19-02-2017 at 21:59.

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    you can see the red toolbox just over Aarons shoulder

[IMG][/IMG]
    How lovely is that photo?

Is it the first picture of them kissing as husbands in the garage - back to where they first began - although the layby was their first kiss?
    I think they sneak off to have some private time and it was the place where they had their first taste of sexual activity. We don't know if it was full on sex, some seem to think it wasn't and was more oral/handjobs but I think they could well have had sex. Paddy and Tess managed it in a smaller space and well Paddy takes up more room than either of Robron do .

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

angeldust (19-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (19-02-2017)

How lovely is that photo?
    Amazing cant wait to see it in live form!

"don't worry, you don't have to stick around and buy me a beer, I know you're getting married, I don't wanna wreck it"

How brilliant is that for foreshadowing

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    I think they sneak off to have some private time and it was the place where they had their first taste of sexual activity. We don't know if it was full on sex, some seem to think it wasn't and was more oral/handjobs but I think they could well have had sex. Paddy and Tess managed it in a smaller space and well Paddy takes up more room than either of Robron do .
    They sooo had sex! I have always maintained this idea
    Probably started with oral but went all the way in the end

Thread Information