Page 541 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 414414915315395405415425435515916411041 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

just think since 2015 - Present Robert has got away with ...

1: setting fire to Andy & Katie Sugden's caravan

2: Killing Katie Sugden

3: almost Killing Paddy twice {1st time grinding machine & 2nd time by almost shooting Paddy at the Lodge}

4: threatening Leo's life

5: pulling a gun on Aaron at the lodge

6: knocking Aaron unconscious and causing Aaron to be left bleeding from the head at the Lodge

7: hiring a hitman to kill Chas Dingle until Robert pulled out of the deal last minute

8: causing Lawrence and Chrissie to get hurt during the Home Farm robbery that he set up with Aaron Dingle & Ross Barton

9: Drugging Lawrence

10: setting up Lachlan for Jail because Chrissie set up Andy Sugden for something he didn't do { which cleared Andy's name in the end }

11: and now almost killing Liv after she drank the brandy which Robert spiked with pills

have I missed anything? so why haven't Emmerdale set him to go to jail for what he's done
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 20-09-2017 at 04:08.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-09-2017)

I need to correct a wrong post that I posted yesterday re: Danny Miller & Ryan Hawley being off Emmerdale TV ...

apparently its rumored that Danny Miller and Ryan Hawley will be off Emmerdale TV week 40 { week commencing Monday 2nd October - Friday 6th October } and then its apparently rumored that Danny Miller and Ryan Hawley will be off Emmerdale TV again week 41 { week commencing Monday 9th - Friday 13th October } this is due to the fact that they were both on holiday when most of SSW 2017 was filmed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-09-2017)

Danny Miller has been nominated in the TV Times Awards

VOTE RIGHT HERE.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-09-2017), Sug-din (20-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Danny Miller has been nominated in the TV Times Awards

VOTE RIGHT HERE.

morning Eddy all done so if the rumours are true so Emma dies and and Finn dies to didnt see that coming in a few weeks times and im more confident that our Robron will make some progress at getting back together in a couple of months and mybe sooner and what Rob said to was true that he still loved Aaron and he hates the baby but he didnt want Liv to find out whats he`s doing at getting shot of the whites but now Liv`s imvolved so i guess he starts again with this Gerry mates of lucky and we all know Robron will be back together thats been said so as much but its this crap s/l that ED+IM have lumbered Robron with and like i said Aaron cant move on from Rob he still loves him and this new intrest will be a test to see if he can and he still wants Rob and i hope we see a jealous Rob to see how much he`s messed up and ive got a feeling seomething happens sometime in end of oct or Nov to get them back on track and our maxine got her 2 eps this month and in oct so i guess she will at least get them back track and of course what duncan said in the metro autum preview a Robron reunion is on on the cards in a month or 2 and a Proper wedding to so hang in there my fellow Robron freinds they will be back in each other arms soon and like Aaron said in maxines eps at the end May they are rubbish without each other and Aaron is the person who can control Rob and Rob is rubbish without his Aaron to keep a on straight and narrow

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (20-09-2017), Sug-din (20-09-2017)

Doesn't tell us anything other than there may be an article from Duncan this evening after the episode, probably talking about DrFlirtyEyes.

https://twitter.com/DuncanLindsay/st...part-18%2Fp816

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (20-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Doesn't tell us anything other than there may be an article from Duncan this evening after the episode, probably talking about DrFlirtyEyes.

https://twitter.com/DuncanLindsay/st...part-18%2Fp816
    Thanks. It would be good if it actually referred to something positive for Robron for a change - we can live in hope.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Doesn't tell us anything other than there may be an article from Duncan this evening after the episode, probably talking about DrFlirtyEyes https://twitter.com/DuncanLindsay/st...part-18%2Fp816
    Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks. It would be good if it actually referred to something positive for Robron for a change - we can live in hope.
    the Dr Alex Mason who treated Liv in hospital on yesterday's episode was apparently only filming for two weeks to start with so the thing between him and Aaron won't come to much unless Emmerdale decide to bring him back later on before Christmas

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Micheal what did you think of my 2 posts i done ?? calling my fellow fans hold in there we know Rob meant what he said he hate bex and the baby and he only told LIv that and dint want anybody finding out whats he been doing and now LIv is caught up in it and reading Duncans preview for whats coming up in the autum it says a Robron reunion is on the cards and we will know about it in few months and it said about the Proper wedding down the line so its all good news so im saying somthing must happen over the next few weeks of so for them getting on track on i bet Maxine will be the one and ED+IM will give that job to her and thius new intrest will be nothing he prob go and try but he still have fellings and loves Rob and cant move on yeah and mybe a jealous Rob seing the one person who he loves be chatted up by Alex and he will anything to get with the one person who he really loves and cares about thats Aaron it as thios crap Baby s/l they decided to lumber Robron with and i think both ED+IM now knows it was a mistake i think they will get it sorted x matty sorry for the long post
    Hi Matty

Yea you are right I think its all going to move on in the next few weeks now as its been long enough. Aaron protected Robert by getting Liv to lie last night because he loves him. He also now know what Robert is up to so can maybe understand or will do soon exactly why he is being like that. Robert did tell Liv he loves him.

I do think Liv may innocently try to set that doctor up with Aaron but she will soon realise as Aaron will that Robert is the only one for him

In the meantime will just have grin and bear all the rubbish as we know it will soo be over now and they will be back together where they belong

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (20-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    We haven't had a positive Robron spoiler for so long I doubt this will be either, lets see but I think it will be about the doctor.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-09-2017)

We haven't had a positive Robron spoiler for so long I doubt this will be either, lets see but I think it will be about the doctor.
    I think you're probably right, so we'll have to expect yet another hurdle but hope that we might be pleasantly surprised.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-09-2017), Paul_Robs (20-09-2017)

Thread Information