Page 305 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2052552953033043053063073153554058051305 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I understand that Chas will be on her own with Sarah in Prague. Charity either doesn't go in the first place or she comes back early leaving Chas and Sarah out there.
    or Robert could always help out to but of course he be working at the haulage and scrapyard and doing up the Mill Cott which bothe Aaron+Robert have been doing and of course Rob will be getting to appeal against the 12 months which of course they will be doing that yeah

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (22-02-2017), Sug-din (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I understand that Chas will be on her own with Sarah in Prague. Charity either doesn't go in the first place or she comes back early leaving Chas and Sarah out there.
    I must have missed that bit - thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Micheal i just posted the wedding on my FB page have you got them ? matty
    Hi matty your inbox is full

A couple of people on the other forum have mentioned how last night's episode was like a defining episode and that one chapter had closed and another chapter has begun. The SSW and the last couple of episodes have proven that when ED put their mind to it they can come up with some cracking episodes. I really hope that they bear that in mind when they write the next chapter for Robron because they are TV gold and a very special couple . I used to love Hollyoaks McDean but for me they weren't a patch on Robron. Robron are just in a league of their own Also, after watching the last couple of episodes especially, whilst I've always thought that Danny's a phenomenal actor, Ryan is just getting better and better

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (22-02-2017), Marianne_321 (23-02-2017), Paul_Robs (22-02-2017), pond21 (22-02-2017), Sug-din (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    ah thanx Micheal you PM any messgages now if if you want matty

Wow been so busy today (RG I feel your pain with it being half term, I've been the same today) but managed to catch Thursdays preview Going to be a sad watch that one. And caught the Wish List Wednesday stuff. The wedding album is amazing I can imagine a few will be spotted in the back room of the woolpack and also the Mill

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    A couple of people on the other forum have mentioned how last night's episode was like a defining episode and that one chapter had closed and another chapter has begun. The SSW and the last couple of episodes have proven that when ED put their mind to it they can come up with some cracking episodes. I really hope that they bear that in mind when they write the next chapter for Robron because they are TV gold and a very special couple . I used to love Hollyoaks McDean but for me they weren't a patch on Robron. Robron are just in a league of their own Also, after watching the last couple of episodes especially, whilst I've always thought that Danny's a phenomenal actor, Ryan is just getting better and better
    Yes I think it was the end of one chapter, like now the story will shift on to another.I've said it for a while that this journey that Robron are on is one that is bulding them up to be the ultimate soap couple, strong and untouchable and judging by the wedding promo stuff and the aftermath I was right. All the angst and declarations leading up to ssw led to them both talking and then becoming engaged, we had the whole trust story which has now been dealt with - chapter closed and now we have had the commitment. The only way is up Once Aaron is released from prison I think it will be a tough time for him readjusting but I think ultimately ed need to iron out all the loose ends, maybe some help for Aaron, and they can move forward. Obviously there will be angst as this is Robron, but who doesnt love a bit of angst

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

angeldust (22-02-2017), Paul_Robs (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    we said and i argee ED and IM know what they have in Robron and Danny is amazing Actor and always deliver and Ryan is amazing too and will be throughout when Rob will hold it together and will do anything to get Aaron out and start his new life with his soulmate and husband and i think once Robron move into Mill Cott at the start it be Rob+Liv who moves in first and then Aaron will do after he gets out i say he be out sooner then we think IM has built a new set for Mill Cott and i think Aaron wont serve the full term he be sooner the we think and then Robron can have there new life together as husbands it will be have faith it will work out

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

angeldust (22-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Wow been so busy today (RG I feel your pain with it being half term, I've been the same today) but managed to catch Thursdays preview Going to be a sad watch that one. And caught the Wish List Wednesday stuff. The wedding album is amazing I can imagine a few will be spotted in the back room of the woolpack and also the Mill

Yes I think it was the end of one chapter, like now the story will shift on to another.I've said it for a while that this journey that Robron are on is one that is bulding them up to be the ultimate soap couple, strong and untouchable and judging by the wedding promo stuff and the aftermath I was right. All the angst and declarations leading up to ssw led to them both talking and then becoming engaged, we had the whole trust story which has now been dealt with - chapter closed and now we have had the commitment. The only way is up Once Aaron is released from prison I think it will be a tough time for him readjusting but I think ultimately ed need to iron out all the loose ends, maybe some help for Aaron, and they can move forward. Obviously there will be angst as this is Robron, but who doesnt love a bit of angst
    hiya well said and put IM and ED have invested to much now and of course Aaron wont serve the full term it cant if IM has plans for them he cant if Aaron is away for 12 months they built a new set for Mill Cott for a start and Rob+Liv will move in soon and Aaron to once he free and of course they will lodge a appeal yeah and i think when they do that the ball will start to roll and mybe he be out in 3 months say mid April ond early May and when Lucy is away to have her babies and isoble for her GCE`S Aaron only has Rob and the dingles and this when Rob come into his own and be there for Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi Micheal just sent a quick PM to you matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hiya well said and put IM and ED have invested to much now and of course Aaron wont serve the full term it cant if IM has plans for them he cant if Aaron is away for 12 months they built a new set for Mill Cott for a start and Rob+Liv will move in soon and Aaron to once he free and of course they will lodge a appeal yeah and i think when they do that the ball will start to roll and mybe he be out in 3 months say mid April ond early May and when Lucy is away to have her babies and isoble for her GCE`S Aaron only has Rob and the dingles and this when Rob come into his own and be there for Aaron
    They have invested soo much and they all love them. Even the cast are shippers I love Mark C's tweets about the wedding
    They have given them (or made the story give them) Mill Cottage, one of the biggest houses in ED and have rebuilt the set so the intention must be to keep them long term. I think Rob & Liv will move in first. I think we will get her alcohol related story first the they will move in there to 'start a fresh' and get it ready for Aaron. We also have Adam/Rob scenes coming up so that should be good. I think Isobel will be filimg for a few more weeks then will probably take time off like you say, for GCSE's/revision time. They start middle of May and run through until end of June so I dont know how they will explain her off screen. Either she will 'go see her mum' or they will talk as if shes there but never be seen

Thread Information