Page 1443 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 44394313431393143314411442144314441445 ... LastLast
Results 14,421 to 14,430 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-09-2020)

Wednesday's preview clip: Aaron arrives for his kayaking session but he?s confused when Ben storms off, in disbelief that Aaron doesn?t remember him.

Watch here, ITV Emmerdale website.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Good Morning Everyone👋

Hope everyone is still staying safe and well. Unfortunately because of these new restrictions in my part of the country I can?t see my partner this weekend as we?d planned, but it will make it more special when we do.

Thanks Eddy for sending the links but have to be honest that I?ve not read them or watched the clip as I really don?t wish to see Aaron moving on yet. I know it was bound to happen but I do feel it?s still too early.

Hope you all have a good weekend wherever and whatever you are doing. Take care. x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-09-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (20-09-2020)

Danny Miller, Twitter.

Can?t wait for you to meet Ben played by my good pal @SiLennon
    - give it chance, it?s completely new love in life for Aaron. A chance for Aaron to make a new friend, with endless opportunities of happiness in the future. And I need the work. So deal with it. Please 😂😂😂😂

19/09/20.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

hello everyone hope you all ok

think you have more lockdowns over there and sorry to hear that you cant see your partner don

wet pubs been closed but opening soon but only in the country although dry ones certainly not all been err sticking to the rules

worst seems to be in dublin at the moment you cant go up there and they cant leave

its strange times and seems it might get bad again

thanx to eddie and perdita for all the spoilers

i am going to watch ed this week for first time in months just to see what happens with aarons new sl and also cos there's not much else and we seem to just get loads of repeats of old stuff

i get what you mean don and i know it wont be robron but still it might be interesting just to see how it works out and for sure they cant get up to much at two metres apart

anyway be interesting to see what everyone thinks at the end of the week

take care and stay safe x
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 20-09-2020 at 22:16.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (21-09-2020), Sug-din (02-10-2020)

🎉🎂🥃🍷🥂🍾HAPPY 35th BIRTHDAY RYAN ALEXANDER HAWLEY🍾🥂🍷🥃🎂🎉

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-10-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (27-09-2020)

Hi Don happy birthday to Ryan to do you what i will watch this week only because its Aaron/Danny and see if its done and written good and is Our Maxine still at ED? if she is i wonder if will be allowed to write for Aaron`s new love intrest if she is she will do with a bit sublete yeah

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-10-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (27-09-2020), Sug-din (02-10-2020)

hello everyone

hope you're all well and keeping safe. its bright but deffo colder here now but talk of new lockdown poss coming

watched ed this week for first time in months and was really strange cos some people seem to look a bit different and couldn't follow most of the sls as don't know whats been going on

wanted to see what would happen with Aaron (Danny looking good) and - sorry to Don and everyone else who loved robron as I did - but I actually liked the stuff with Aaron and Ben. it was nice and cute and we need some happy stuff and I enjoyed how Aaron explained himself and how Ben changed and seemed to accept this but was still playing cool when it came to dating. yeah I am enjoying it, so sorry my friends

having said that I wonder what this letter is about. Eddie always knows stuff so be keen to know. I assume its from Robert. not sure but could be something like he'd like to give it another go. are they actually divorced yet? I've lost track. I suppose it's to complicate the Aaron and Ben sl.

is Ryan working at the moment? its long shot but do you think he sees the ed cast being paid when not working and sees there's no theatres etc so would maybe like to come back? Prob not and ed maybe not so happy when big viewer attractions leave but if he did want to, the fact Robert is serving long sentence would not be a prob cos soaps always find ways to get round things like that.

anyway expect thats just wishful thinking so i'll stick with seeing what happens with Aaron and Ben

but please don't stop talking to me x

ps for some reason it won't let me put any emojis in this . . . and I usually put loads lol

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-10-2020), Sug-din (02-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello everyone

hope you're all well and keeping safe. its bright but deffo colder here now but talk of new lockdown poss coming

watched ed this week for first time in months and was really strange cos some people seem to look a bit different and couldn't follow most of the sls as don't know whats been going on

wanted to see what would happen with Aaron (Danny looking good) and - sorry to Don and everyone else who loved robron as I did - but I actually liked the stuff with Aaron and Ben. it was nice and cute and we need some happy stuff and I enjoyed how Aaron explained himself and how Ben changed and seemed to accept this but was still playing cool when it came to dating. yeah I am enjoying it, so sorry my friends

having said that I wonder what this letter is about. Eddie always knows stuff so be keen to know. I assume its from Robert. not sure but could be something like he'd like to give it another go. are they actually divorced yet? I've lost track. I suppose it's to complicate the Aaron and Ben sl.

is Ryan working at the moment? its long shot but do you think he sees the ed cast being paid when not working and sees there's no theatres etc so would maybe like to come back? Prob not and ed maybe not so happy when big viewer attractions leave but if he did want to, the fact Robert is serving long sentence would not be a prob cos soaps always find ways to get round things like that.

anyway expect thats just wishful thinking so i'll stick with seeing what happens with Aaron and Ben

but please don't stop talking to me x

ps for some reason it won't let me put any emojis in this . . . and I usually put loads lol
    Owner had to do upgrade on server and since then a lot of things no longer work, emojis are part of it .. unless you remeber the code. Let me know which ones you want to post and I can message you those that I remember

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-10-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (30-09-2020), Sug-din (17-10-2020)

I am going to keep an eye on Aaron and Ben and see how it goes.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-10-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (30-09-2020), flappinfanny (30-09-2020), Sug-din (02-10-2020)

Thread Information