Page 201 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1011511911992002012022032112513017011201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

Hiya so she was the embargoed stuff no I don't really care but suppose some people follow her but is there something else tomorrow
    No, she was todays embargoed bit.

There is some Robron embargoed stuff for Thursday/Friday.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captainswan For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-01-2017), Sug-din (18-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainswan View Post
    No Problem.

I don't get why they had the Nicola thing embargoed. I guess, they were going for the shock/surprise factor.

Not that anyone really cares about her being the managing director.
    We can understand it because we've got you to help us but I bet there's a few general viewers we're a bit confused by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Lovely scene of our boys on the stairs but I did think there might be a bit more to it - but I suppose that's to keep the suspense up for tomorrow? 😀
    It was and I actually thought it would go to a break then cos I guessed we wouldn't know immediately when they can keep us wondering a bit

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-01-2017)

No, she was todays embargoed bit.

There is some Robron embargoed stuff for Thursday/Friday.
    Thanx and great look forward to it

A female character will die. From the script tease, it is mentioned about a female character dying.
    I can't say who dies. You will have to wait and just watch the episodes.

Whoever dies, doesn't die at the wedding.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Lovely scene of our boys on the stairs but I did think there might be a bit more to it - but I suppose that's to keep the suspense up for tomorrow? 😀
    hi Don it was lovely scene with our Robron wouldve liked a little kiss on the stairs yeah but mybe we get one tommorw before it all go`s ape but of course we get them to make up next week and it be fine on our Robron front and we have in over 6-9 week time have our very own Robron Wedding to see and having a kiss after saying i do and going to Las Vagas on there Honyemoon keep the faith it be faith and on the fluffy jet plane with glass of wine

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    It was and I actually thought it would go to a break then cos I guessed we wouldn't know immediately when they can keep us wondering a bit
    nice scene wouldve like s kiss on there stairs but we might get one tommorw and in 6-7 weeks time we have our own Robron to see and we get to see a big kiss when they i do and see them of to Las Vags on there Honeymon oas husbands where they get up to all sorts

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don it was lovely scene with our Robron wouldve liked a little kiss on the stairs yeah but mybe we get one tommorw before it all go`s ape but of course we get them to make up next week and it be fine on our Robron front and we have in over 6-9 week time have our very own Robron Wedding to see and having a kiss after saying i do and going to Las Vagas on there Honyemoon keep the faith it be faith and on the fluffy jet plane with glass of wine
    Hi Matty - you know me I always try and keep the faith and we know the Wedding is on the way. Load up the fluffy plane with wine and champagne to celebrate!🍾🍷💋

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    nice scene wouldve like s kiss on there stairs but we might get one tommorw and in 6-7 weeks time we have our own Robron to see and we get to see a big kiss when they i do and see them of to Las Vags on there Honeymon oas husbands where they get up to all sorts
    hi matty x yea that was a nice touch they it was on the stairs and anyway they deffo going to be married in a few weeks anyway

Hope I am correct but didn't say "we've just bought The Mill" which I thought was nice after all the angst about whether was not financially involved with

Thread Information