Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 28th December 2015 - 1st January 2016

Emmerdale Spoilers 28th December 2015 - 1st January 2016

Mon 28 December 2015 7:00pm

- Zak tries to undo the damage he has caused, as Lisa comforts Belle and Cain warns Joanie to stay away.

Tue 29 December 2015 7:00pm

- Kerry is shocked to learn that Cain has threatened Joanie and takes matters into her own hands.
    - Lisa tries to resolve the crisis in her family.

Wed 30 December 2015 7:00pm

- Ross protests his innocence to Debbie in the face of new evidence which points to his involvement in the shooting.

Thu 31 December 2015 7:00pm Hour-long episode

- Andy is forced to make a confession to Robert, leading to a fateful encounter with Ross.
    - Bernice has a stressful time organising the Home Farm party.

Fri 1 January 2016 7:00pm

- Debbie visits Charity, and the experience leaves her determined to leave the village for good.

Source:
    The Sun Christmas TV listings guide

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

alan45 (03-12-2015), tammyy2j (03-12-2015)

Noo... is Debbie really leaving for good?

Charley Webb is going on maternity leave. On 23 November she posted on twitter "And that's a wrap......filmed my last scenes today for a while. Perfect last day with my favourite @HordleyJeff".

"for a while" hints she will be back.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

Helena8 (03-12-2015)

Charley Webb is going on maternity leave. On 23 November she posted on twitter "And that's a wrap......filmed my last scenes today for a while. Perfect last day with my favourite @HordleyJeff".

"for a while" hints she will be back.

So it is Andy who tells Robert it was Ross who shot him
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 03-12-2015 at 12:48.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    So it is Andy who tells Robert it was Ross who shot him
    This isn't really clear but the latest spoilers do suggest that Robert does find out from Andy that Ross was the person who shot at Robert on September 25th 2015.

The New Year's Eve The Sun Spoilers are very suggestive. They suggest that Robert is in a position to shoot Ross (dead?) on about the day (31/12/15) that Kate Oates leaves Emmerdale. Is this the BIG BANG storyline I always expected Kate Oates would arrange for us TV viewers at the end of her 3 year job at Emmerdale as Series Producer? Kate Oates brought the character Ross Barton into Emmerdale in 2013, so maybe she now acts like a "black widow spider" and consumes the one guy who gave her most pleasure by killing him off?

Maybe Debbie leaves Emmerdale because Ross is dead by New Year's Day 2016?

Time will tell!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (07-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    This isn't really clear but the latest spoilers do suggest that Robert does find out from Andy that Ross was the person who shot at Robert on September 25th 2015.

The New Year's Eve The Sun Spoilers are very suggestive. They suggest that Robert is in a position to shoot Ross (dead?) on about the day (31/12/15) that Kate Oates leaves Emmerdale. Is this the BIG BANG storyline I always expected Kate Oates would arrange for us TV viewers at the end of her 3 year job at Emmerdale as Series Producer? Kate Oates brought the character Ross Barton into Emmerdale in 2013, so maybe she now acts like a \"black widow spider\" and consumes the one guy who gave her most pleasure by killing him off?

Time will tell!
    That doesn't really add up. Kate Oates was only announced months ago that she was leaving, plus Michael Parr has mentioned in interviews that he was nervous over new producer (https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...08538919,d.d24)

That plus storyline wise, on the spoilers you posted for new years day up above, Debbie goes to meet Chartiy in prison, if Ross has just died I doubt she would want to go to prison.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (03-12-2015), Zally (03-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post

The New Year's Eve The Sun Spoilers are very suggestive. They suggest that Robert is in a position to shoot Ross (dead?) on about the day (31/12/15) that Kate Oates leaves Emmerdale. Is this the BIG BANG storyline I always expected Kate Oates would arrange for us TV viewers at the end of her 3 year job at Emmerdale as Series Producer? Kate Oates brought the character Ross Barton into Emmerdale in 2013, so maybe she now acts like a \"black widow spider\" and consumes the one guy who gave her most pleasure by killing him off?

Time will tell!
    That doesn't really add up. Kate Oates was only announced months ago that she was leaving, plus Michael Parr has mentioned in interviews that he was nervous over new producer (https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...08538919,d.d24)

That plus storyline wise, on the spoilers you posted for new years day up above, Debbie goes to meet Chartiy in prison, if Ross has just died I doubt she would want to go to prison.

Michael Parr will be at an Emmerdale promoted bash in February with Danny Miller so I'm sure he will still be in it for some time

Michael Parr will be at an Emmerdale promoted bash in February with Danny Miller so I'm sure he will still be in it for some time

Thread Information