Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 2016

Trouble Ahead For Nate In Neighbours Plus Other 2016 Teasers

Nate Kinski AKA Eyebrows has had a turbulent time since arriving in Erinsborough in 2014, suffering from PTSD the former soldier battled his anger, nearly buried Susan Kennedy alive and had his relationship with Chris Pappas come to an end. Since then though things had been looking up, he got a steady job at the Waterhole, a new boyfriend in Aaron Brennan and had got his temper under control. All that however is about to change though.

Nate finds his old issues resurfacing when he spies longtime villain Dennis Dimato punching a woman, in a rage he beats him down and flees the scene leaving Aaron and Karl to try and pick up the pieces.

Whilst planning to turn himself over to the police things get complicated when his actions lead to Karl and Susan being threatened by one of Dennis’s thugs

– it soon becomes clear that he has led to things not being safe for any of them. In a panic Nate announces to Aaron that he needs to get as far away from Erinsborough as possible leaving nothing but a note to the Kennedy’s, will Nate return to face the consequences? Nate’s story kicks off January 15th.

Coming Up

Some other titbits from the first three weeks we’ve seen include:

• Be ready for some heartbreaking scenes as canine favourite Bossy looks set to meet an untimely end following some out of character behaviour and a devastating diagnosis.
    • Paul finds himself moving back to number 22 after his downfall and despite his best efforts to stay on the right side of the law whilst working with Amy a visit from Dimato looks to tempt him.
    • Daniel’s new haircut brings about a new attitude, a desire to just be friends with Imogen and a bit of a shift in the way he operates.
    • Tyler finds that allowing himself to get involved with a younger girl does not bode well for his relationship with the Willis family, especially after he goes against Terese’s stern warnings.
    • Josh looks to head out of Erinsborough with Amber and new baby Matilda but a last minute mistake costs him everything.
    • Sheila may be missing Naomi and distracting herself with a battle of wills against bar rival Steph but a new Canning is about to shake things up for number 22 and Ramsay Street.
    • After receiving a picture of a grown up Charlie in the post Steph thinks that the road to reconciliation is near but a video call from Max’s wife Philippa threatens to crush her dreams.
    • Toadie may well be about to get on his feet again but he and Sonia face some serious problems as her actions during his surgery has serious repercussions on their future.
    • It was recently announced that the show will air episodes on the same day in the UK and Australia for the first time in its 31 year history.

Neighbours returns to Channel Five in the UK and Eleven in Australia January 4

Source: http://www.idiotbox.co.uk/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-12-2015), lizann (21-12-2015), Pantherboy (21-12-2015)

What’s ahead for the residents of Erinsborough

During 2015, Neighbours was filled with plenty of nostalgia as it celebrated it’s 30th anniversary.
    A new year brings new beginnings.

“In 2016, we’ll be looking more into the future,” series producer Jason Herbison reveals to TV Week Extra.
    “We’ll see characters from the past return home because I’m a big fan of that and I think it builds families and communities.
    “We’ll also look forward and see where we can take the show.”
    Here, Jason reveals what’s in store...

ROMANCE SECRETS

The engagement between Paige (Olympia Valance) and Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor) is going to be a rocky road.
    Especially because Paige has been trying to help criminal Dimato’s (David Serafin) accomplice Michelle (Ra Chapman).
    That’s despite the fact Mark warned Paige about getting involved in the drama.
    Paige being secretive about her behaviour may drive a wedge in her relationship with Mark.
    “Paige and Mark do have a journey to the altar,” Jason confirms.

“I can’t tell you whether or not the wedding will go ahead but there are a lot of surprising twists and turns ahead.”
    It sounds like a disaster wedding could be on the horizon for those two!
    Another sticky situation is the love triangle between Brad (Kip Gamblin), Lauren (Kate Kendall) and Terese (Rebekah Elmaloglou).

“Brad and Lauren love each other and want to be together,” Jason admits.
    “The question for them is, can that be possible given the way they went about things and that they’ve already hurt so many people?

“Do Brad and Lauren deserve to be together or should they be apart?

FORBIDDEN LOVE

Keep an eye on the building romance between young Piper (Mavournee Hazel) and Tyler (Travis Burns). There’s a bit of an age gap, so their pairing will be frowned upon by most of Ramsay Street.

“Can they possibly have a future together or are there too many obstacles?” Jason teases.

NATURAL DISASTERS AND DEATH

Ramsay Street has been rocked by numerous explosions, fires and storms in the past. So, what’s in store for this year?
    “We’re planning a big event for the first half of 2016,” Jason teases.

“We haven’t started filming it yet but it’s quite a big event that will have lots of ramifications.”
    Could it result in a death?

“Possibly,” he adds. Life and death have always been a part of Ramsay Street, so yes, prehaps it will.”

LEAVING RAMSAY STREET

OK, not forever! The Erinsborough residents will be venturing further afield this year.

“I’m keen to do more exterior locations,” Jason reveals. “The show has become a little bit confined to Ramsay Street in recent years, so we’ll be looking to open the show out.”

Paul (Stefan Dennis) will have a new business that’ll see a new location featured.
    Several other locations around Melbourne are also going to be used as filming backdrops.

THE KENNEDY CLAN

Susan (Jackie Woodburne) and Karl (Alan Fletcher) will have their hands full looking after wayward grandson Ben (Felix Mallard).

“The Kennedy household will continue to be very busy,” Jason confirms.

“There’s also another storyline coming up where a relative of another character is going to come in to the show. They’ll have an impact on Karl and Susan.”

Jason also reveals there’ll be two newcomers moving in to the Kennedy household later in the year.
    It doesn’t look like the Kennedy children will be making a homecoming.

“Libby may turn up in the show again at some point,” Jason says. Her portrayer, Kym Valentine is expecting a baby, which is wonderful, so she’s doing that right now.”

Billy (Jesse Spencer) is also, sadly still absent.
    “We’d love Jesse to come back,” Jason admits.

“We’ve approached him a number of times but he’s under an exclusive contract in the US and has been unable to return.
    “However, he maintains a great relationship with the show.”

WELCOME TO TOWN

Lilly Van der Meer joins the cast as Xanthe.

“She turns up in Ramsay Street looking for Gary Canning (Damien Richardson),” Jason says. “She’s completely unaware Gary is in jail.

“To the surprise of Sheila (Colette Mann) and Kyle (Chris Milligan) she reveals herself to be Gary’s daughter.”

Expect plenty of fireworks between this trio as they get to know each other.

Source: TV Week Extra 11th January 2016

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-01-2016), Summer8 (12-01-2016)

I have seen on other sites that a bomb will go off in Lassiters, I presume that will be the big event
    Last edited by Perdita; 11-01-2016 at 16:49.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-01-2016), pyrocanthus (12-01-2016), Summer8 (12-01-2016), TaintedLove (12-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The have seen on other sites that a bomb will go off in Lassiters, I presume that will be the big event
    Yes, I've read this rumour too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (11-01-2016)

yes its at the end of march,i think that will be kyles exit die in the explosion or die in hospital but will die been the hero.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wilky07 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by wilky07 View Post
    yes its at the end of march,i think that will be kyles exit die in the explosion or die in hospital but will die been the hero.
    I hope Kyle doesn't die for Sheila's sake!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

eni294 (01-05-2016), Summer8 (12-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I hope Kyle doesn't die for Sheila's sake!
    So do I but I am sure Kyle will be leaving, all the signs are there and it would provide the drama

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-01-2016)

yes it would provide the drama,thats why is half sister come into it,she be his replacement,what about amy how will she deal with it that be interesting,i also think amy will be pregnant aswell so kyle will live on through there child.

Quote Originally Posted by wilky07 View Post
    Hope Kyle doesn't die.

kyle the only one leaving in april and this happens in march,so he prob die in hospital,chris finshed fiilming on the last day before there break and the bloke who plays doctor karl said on last day of filming before there break,he was in tears,so maybe kyle dies in hospital,i do think amy might be pregnant or i think they will marry in hospital.

Thread Information