Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 2016

Watch out, Ramsay Street - Neighbours is thought to be lining up a shock explosion storyline.

Rumours are rife that disaster will strike at Lassiters Hotel in an unmissable episode later this year, leaving the lives of some much-loved characters in jeopardy.

While show bosses have yet to announce the story, word has leaked out due to the official Neighbours tour in Australia, which gives fans the chance to visit the exterior sets at Lassiters Complex.

A number of recent visitors to the tour have been told that episodes currently being filmed see Lassiters Hotel undergoing a surprise refurb following a bomb explosion in the building.

Those fans have since started to spread the word on forums and social media, leaving everyone to speculate about possible casualties.

Digital Spy understands that the explosive stunt scenes were filmed last month, before the Neighbours cast and crew went on their Christmas production break. They're expected to hit our screens in the spring.

After shooting the scenes, Alan Fletcher - who plays Dr Karl Kennedy - later dropped some hints of the plot during a UK promotional visit to London. Could Karl be part of the rescue attempts as Erinsborough's most reliable doctor?

Speaking to Digital Spy in December, Fletcher teased: "There is a massive story coming up, which I am involved with in a certain way.

"Literally on the last day at work before taking our break, I was filming with tears pouring down my cheeks. That story will be out next year and I just know that it's going to have a huge impact on fans."

Digital Spy reached out to Neighbours over the explosion rumours, but a spokesperson declined to comment.

The show previously aired a gas explosion storyline in April 2013, when Channel 5 scheduled in a special 10pm screening for the tragedy at Toadie and Sonya Rebecchi's wedding.

This latest spectacle will be the first disaster plot since Channel 5's UK transmissions caught up with those in Australia, making it possible for fans on both sides of the world to be kept in the dark over the outcome.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...ssiters-hotel/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-01-2016), lizann (13-01-2016), Pantherboy (12-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Watch out, Ramsay Street - Neighbours is thought to be lining up a shock explosion storyline.

Rumours are rife that disaster will strike at Lassiters Hotel in an unmissable episode later this year, leaving the lives of some much-loved characters in jeopardy.

While show bosses have yet to announce the story, word has leaked out due to the official Neighbours tour in Australia, which gives fans the chance to visit the exterior sets at Lassiters Complex.

A number of recent visitors to the tour have been told that episodes currently being filmed see Lassiters Hotel undergoing a surprise refurb following a bomb explosion in the building.

Those fans have since started to spread the word on forums and social media, leaving everyone to speculate about possible casualties.

Digital Spy understands that the explosive stunt scenes were filmed last month, before the Neighbours cast and crew went on their Christmas production break. They're expected to hit our screens in the spring.

After shooting the scenes, Alan Fletcher - who plays Dr Karl Kennedy - later dropped some hints of the plot during a UK promotional visit to London. Could Karl be part of the rescue attempts as Erinsborough's most reliable doctor?

Speaking to Digital Spy in December, Fletcher teased: \\"There is a massive story coming up, which I am involved with in a certain way.

\\"Literally on the last day at work before taking our break, I was filming with tears pouring down my cheeks. That story will be out next year and I just know that it's going to have a huge impact on fans.\\"

Digital Spy reached out to Neighbours over the explosion rumours, but a spokesperson declined to comment.

The show previously aired a gas explosion storyline in April 2013, when Channel 5 scheduled in a special 10pm screening for the tragedy at Toadie and Sonya Rebecchi's wedding.

This latest spectacle will be the first disaster plot since Channel 5's UK transmissions caught up with those in Australia, making it possible for fans on both sides of the world to be kept in the dark over the outcome.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...ssiters-hotel/

Could this potentially be leading up to Paul rebuilding his empire? I know there's no confirmation of him getting everything back, but I don't see them keeping him down in the dumps for too long!
    Maybe he and Dimato get involved in the hotel business and Paul realises he's ********* up and tries to cut ties with him?
    It's a good reason for them to keep dragging this Dimato saga on.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-01-2016), Pantherboy (12-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Could this potentially be leading up to Paul rebuilding his empire? I know there's no confirmation of him getting everything back, but I don't see them keeping him down in the dumps for too long!
    Paul will definitely get his empire back one way or another. I just hope it's not easy for him to do so. It seems Daniel will be working from the inside from something I read recently (I can't remember where).
    Last edited by Dazzle; 12-01-2016 at 18:23.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (12-01-2016), eni294 (01-05-2016), Pantherboy (12-01-2016), Summer8 (15-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Paul will definitely get his empire back one way or another. I just hope it's not easy for him to do so. It seems Daniel will be working from the inside from something I read recently (I can't remember where).
    Yeah I read that somewhere too!
    I actually wouldn't be surprised if Paul was in on it! But Daniel wouldn't know about the Dimato part!
    I don't know, I'm just always prepared for many twists with Paul

yes and i bet the bomb explosion will be kyle canning exit,he will die in the explosion or in hospital after helping people escape then dies a hero in hospital.

Yeah I read that somewhere too!
    I actually wouldn't be surprised if Paul was in on it! But Daniel wouldn't know about the Dimato part!
    I don't know, I'm just always prepared for many twists with Paul
    Daniel definitely wouldn't be working for Paul if he knew about Dimato! Paul might have even further to fall before he starts to win his empire back because he still hasn't properly learnt his lesson. I've got no doubt it'll happen eventually though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Daniel definitely wouldn't be working for Paul if he knew about Dimato! Paul might have even further to fall before he starts to win his empire back because he still hasn't properly learnt his lesson. I've got no doubt it'll happen eventually though.
    I reckon another month of poor Paul and he'll be back on his feet!
    I'm getting annoyed though with his treatment of Daniel, right ok, Daniel became a bit of an A-hole over the last few weeks and yes, family are suppose to have each others backs, but Paul was neck deep in dirty deals, he's just angry he got caught, not how he got caught.
    Bring back the Paul we had when he was with Naomi!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

badirene (13-01-2016)

I reckon another month of poor Paul and he'll be back on his feet!
    I'm getting annoyed though with his treatment of Daniel, right ok, Daniel became a bit of an A-hole over the last few weeks and yes, family are suppose to have each others backs, but Paul was neck deep in dirty deals, he's just angry he got caught, not how he got caught.
    Bring back the Paul we had when he was with Naomi!
    I can see both Paul and Daniel's point of view here. It was a huge betrayal by Daniel of someone he's supposed to love, but there's no doubt Paul deserved it. I'm sure he'll forgive Daniel when he learns the latter's trying to get Lassiters back for him.

Paul was never going to stay nice for very long, but he's been worse than usual recently.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (13-01-2016), HarryHedgehog (14-01-2016), Pantherboy (13-01-2016)

Neighbours producer Jason Herbison has promised that there are big storylines on the way for a number of the show's long-standing characters.​​

Paul Robinson and Toadie and Sonya Rebecchi will all have dramatic times ahead this year, while an unexpected guest at the Kennedy house is set to "really challenge them".

Herbison said to TV Tonight: "2016 is a year very much about, 'What does Paul Robinson do when he's got nothing? How does that change his relationship with his children, his friends, colleagues?'

"He has a very clear agenda throughout the year to get his money back and he'll go into business with an unlikely person and we're going to see a very big year with Paul and his objective to reclaim his empire.

​"Karl and Susan are going to have a very crowded house [this] year. Their grandson Ben, will be returning as part of the regular cast. They've also got Nate.

"They're also going to get an unexpected new house guest later in the year that has a connection to someone in the past that's going to really challenge them. So we will see a very good year for them.

"Toadie and Sonya will have a very big year. Toadie had a health crisis in 2015, the wheelchair. [This] year that's continuing - but we're plotting some really interesting stories surrounding Sonya's past that are going to be challenging for them. So a big year there!"

Herbison also confirmed that there would be more on-location shooting in 2016 ​as part of his aim to make constant improvements.

He explained: "I drive in every Monday morning going, 'How can I do this? How can I use the time, the money, the resources to make the best possible show? What can I do differently that I didn't do last week?'

"I have found, after 3 and a half years, that's constantly evolving. This year, for example, we are going to be doing a lot more off-site location shooting. We'll be dealing with guerrilla units, small groups."

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-01-2016), Pantherboy (18-01-2016), Summer8 (20-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    "He has a very clear agenda throughout the year to get his money back and he'll go into business with an unlikely person and we're going to see a very big year with Paul and his objective to reclaim his empire."
    I'm glad Paul will have to work long and hard to get his empire back. I want him to succeed...eventually.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (18-01-2016), Perdita (18-01-2016), Summer8 (20-01-2016)

Thread Information