Thread: Rachel Hardy (Jennifer Brooke)

Exclamation Rachel Hardy (Jennifer Brooke)

Hollyoaks bosses are planning to bring in more members of the Nightingale family.

Jennifer Brooke, who plays Nathan Nightingale's fiancée Rachel Hardy, revealed the news while discussing the future of the village's latest clan.

The Nightingales are currently settling into the show after taking over from the Osbornes at local pub The Dog, but producers have some major stories lined up for them next year.

Landlord Mac and his fiancée Neeta Kaur will be among the first to take centre stage as they've just set a January date for their wedding. The only problem is that Mac is still secretly married to Cindy Cunningham - a secret Neeta has yet to learn.

Amrit Maghera and David Easter as Neeta Kaur and Mac Nightingale in Hollyoaks
    © Lime Pictures
    Brooke told the Daily Star: "There's a lot to come in the New Year with their relationship. They've set a date and there may be more family members coming in."

Digital Spy has also heard whispers that there is a new branch of the Nightingales who'll be introduced in early 2016, but further details are being kept under wraps for now.

This week's episodes will also be big for the new family, as Friday's E4 first look episode featured the surprise revelation that Cindy Cunningham is Alfie Nightingale's biological mother.

Mac Nightingale and Nathan Nightingale in Hollyoaks
    © Lime Pictures
    With Alfie's brother Nathan now aware of the truth, the big question is whether he'll keep quiet or expose the life-changing secret.

bye bye rachel wrong person killed off

Hollyoaks viewers got a big shock tonight, and the star involved has now spoken out.

Monday's E4 first look episode saw Nathan, Holly and Cleo manage to get to safety after their dangerous roadside collision, but Rachel (Jennifer Brooke) was unable to free herself before the vehicle exploded.

Jared Garfield, who plays Nathan, has already spoken to Digital Spy about the tragic scenes, and now Brooke has taken to Twitter to comment on her five-month run on Hollyoaks.

"Now you know who dies! Thank you for all the love and support this episode! I've had such an amazing time at Hollyoaks and learned so much. Thank you to all the amazing crew and talented cast for making me feel so welcome and answering all my questions," she wrote.

"A HUGE thank you to my family who have become my family off screen. @jaredgarfield1 my absolute love did so brilliantly. Can't wait to see what's next. And last but certainly not least a massive thank you to all the fans for being so brilliant in this journey of mine."

Brooke concluded: "Hopefully this isn't the last you'll be seeing of me. Love to you all."

Digital Spy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (29-03-2016)

Holly you stupid girl

[QUOTE=tammyy2j;845363]Holly
    My least fav character needs killing off by lindsay (before shes discovered) and along with holly take that hideous overacting whatshername ex of macs. Shes not even one dimensional!! However her and freddie together might make almost a one dimensional character. Loving nathan right now and feel hes been overlooked so far.

Dup post
    Last edited by suzewebb; 30-03-2016 at 17:30.

Quote Originally Posted by suzewebb View Post
    Dup post
    If you use Go Advanced option when you post , it does not double post

Thread Information