Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Home and Away (Aus= Spoilers 7th - 9th December 2015

Exclamation Home and Away (Aus= Spoilers 7th - 9th December 2015

Monday

Phoebe breaks up with Ash. Josh tells Andy that he should have let him die. Kat breaks down and tells Ash she thinks Denny is dead. Olivia tells Hunter about her history.

Tuesday

TBA

Wednesday

TBA

Season Finale

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

10079229 (24-11-2015), Aussiedal (21-11-2015), Dazzle (20-11-2015), Nell532 (20-11-2015), Pantherboy (20-11-2015), shaine1811 (20-11-2015), Topaz (23-11-2015)

Thank god for that, it's about time someone thinks Denny's Facebook posts/ disappearance is strange!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topaz For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-11-2015), Pantherboy (24-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Thank god for that, it's about time someone thinks Denny's Facebook posts/ disappearance is strange!!
    Quite right Topaz! (Only a side/related issue, but I have to mention it once again, when the Denny stuff "hits the fan", are they ever going to mention Denny's Mum? Has no-one contacted her to see if she has heard from Denny? Has she also been worried etc etc).

AUST PACE! SPOILER ALERT! Kat is well & truly onto Charlotte at the moment, but over what happened to Trystan & her involvement with Gunno etc. She doesn't know about Denny as yet. The earlier spoilers say that Charlotte drugs Kat (which will happen in tonight's episode), Kat gets suspended, but then will continue to pursue Charlotte on her own. The latest TV Week now has a story saying that next week (Nov 30 - Dec 3) Kat finds a spare key to Charlotte's apartment, goes in & looks at her laptop where she finds Denny's travel itinerary, which of course she thinks is strange! She confronts Charlotte, who pleads ignorance. Smelling a rat, Kat rushes to the farm to go thru Denny's things looking for a connection to Charlotte. While she is there, two thugs set upon her & thump her to the ground, turn on the gas oven & leave her there unconscious. It has to be Gunno's men who do this to stop Kat snooping around?
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 24-11-2015 at 03:25.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

10079229 (24-11-2015), Dazzle (24-11-2015)

Well, after last night's episode we saw the first promo for the finale episodes. I assume that all the Aust States saw this as well? So for those not in Aust this was what was in the promo - in sequence (please don't read on if you don't want to know!)

SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!!
    1) Zac & Leah preparing for their wedding. Charlotte is looking at a photo of Zac, Leah & Hunter & then looks out the window at the wedding going on outside, with her voiceover saying that Zac was her first love, that is why I am here - to take back what is mine. We then see her interrupting the wedding. Zac goes (angrily?) toward her but Leah stops him. We don't see what happens next, but they do show a gun (which she stole from Kat when she drugged her) in her handbag.
    2) Kyle speaking to Andy (I think it is Andy - we only see the back of his head), saying "she threatened to reveal everything" (you would have to assume that Kyle & Andy also know about Brax being alive now?).
    3) A number of police storm into Charlotte's apartment (Charlotte is there) & begin searching
    4) Out in the bush, there are a couple of police cars lined up. Kat (back in uniform) walks over to & then stands in front of Denny's "grave", which is covered in a tarpaulin.
    5) There are fireworks being let off over what appears to be a lit up wedding marquee??
    6) Ash says to Phoebe "I will make sure she doesn't say anything", Phoebe desperately replies "Ash, no!"
    7) Oscar (in wedding suit?) in anguish says "I have never hated someone so much that I wanted them dead!" (presumably people now know about Denny?)
    8) A "flustered" Andy says "we need to find her" (presumably Charlotte)
    9) The gun Charlotte had is seen sinking to the bottom of the water/sea/beach pool.
    10) voiceover announces "Each poisonous second is leading to one killer ending!"

So it seems the promo is trying to line up the main suspects/motives for Charlotte's (rumoured) murder?? Any other possibilities? Maybe Gunno's men kill her & frame someone else (Ash?) to try & flush Brax out? Brax himself kills her? Charlotte thinks there is no way out & kills herself? (in the process framing someone else eg Ash or Zac?, but I don't know how she would be able do this). Just some suggestions! Any other ideas?
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 24-11-2015 at 05:17.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

10079229 (24-11-2015), Dazzle (24-11-2015), Perdita (24-11-2015), Rebecca831 (24-11-2015), TaintedLove (06-12-2015), wells (26-11-2015)

I read that ash is arrested for charlottes murder but let off by new information

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dolphinree For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (30-11-2015), Pantherboy (24-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinree View Post
    I read that ash is arrested for charlottes murder but let off by new information
    Yes dolphinree, this possibility seems to have started when we saw a photo posted online sometime ago now which someone had taken of them filming at Palm Beach, where Ash was talking to Phoebe. They had added the caption/text of Phoebe saying something like "you are out of the lockup" & Ash replying "Kat found evidence that I didn't kill Charlotte". As the photo was taken from distance, we don't know whether the person was close enough to hear the actual dialogue or just guessed what they were saying? I guess we will find out soon enough now!
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 24-11-2015 at 11:56.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-11-2015)

The final lot of spoilers have been released:

Tue Dec 8

Ash & Billie reunite. Charlotte tells Hunter the truth about Denny.

Wed Dec 9

Leah & Zac finally tie the Knott! Charlotte threatens to reveal everyone's secrets at Leah & Zac's wedding ceremony! In the middle of the night a gun is fired... the night ends in tragedy.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

10079229 (24-11-2015), Aussiedal (24-11-2015), Dazzle (24-11-2015), Perdita (24-11-2015), TaintedLove (06-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    The final lot of spoilers have been released:

Tue Dec 8

Ash & Billie reunite. Charlotte tells Hunter the truth about Denny.

Wed Dec 9

Leah & Zac finally tie the Knott! Charlotte threatens to reveal everyone's secrets at Leah & Zac's wedding ceremony! In the middle of the night a gun is fired... the night ends in tragedy.
    Charlotte gets shot?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (24-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Charlotte gets shot?
    I am not really sure Perdita! The promo only shows the gun sinking in the water. Does someone shoot her & she just drops her gun in the water? Or maybe her attacker gets the gun off her & shoots her with it (or it just goes off in a struggle & kills her) & then they throw the gun in the water to try & get rid of the evidence? She could shoot at her attacker, but she misses & then is killed in a struggle? Maybe she shoots herself? (Unlikely, but the Producer said in an interview recently that the finale was something they hadn't done before, so maybe that is it?). Out of left field, this latest spoiler says that Charlotte tells Hunter about Denny - maybe Hunter kills Charlotte? & then throws the gun away? (Again, unlikely I would imagine!). I am sure there are other possibilities as well.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 24-11-2015 at 12:31.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

10079229 (24-11-2015), Dazzle (24-11-2015), Perdita (24-11-2015)

Does Charlotte kill herself and then frame Zak

Thread Information