Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 30th Nov - 4th December 2015

After watching the finale episode & promo for 2016 I had a few thoughts

Yes hope they get rid of Belinda anyway how does a psych nurse ( who is more imbalanced than her patients ) suddenly become a surgical nurse ?

Glad to see Lyn back though for Steph's sake I hope it is only a guest stint as I find her a bit much at times!

I think the Piper/Tyler kiss could be all her and one sided, I think she maybe has a crush on him she's been making serious heart eyes at him could it be maybe she misinterprets something we'll see.

I like the idea of Tyler/Imogen if that happens I think they should let Tyler be in a proper relationship finally.

The writing of both Paige/Mark is strange at often inconsistent it feels like the writers don't know what to do with them to me. They lack the chemistry of their first stint as a couple which was more believable than now. Paige is so much more immature than she was before.

I can see Olympia moving on over the next year or so when he contract is up but lets see what direction they take her in after the kidnapping plot plays out & why does Dimato/Michelle target her & not Tyler when he was the one to grassed them up to Mark in the first place?

Is the wedding Brad/Lauren or Paige/Mark with Mary being there looking dressed up I think it could be their's anyway aren't Brad & Terese still married how long does the preview cover a few weeks? If so they couldn't marry quickly if that's the case I wondered could the Brad proposal be a Lauren dream sequence or fantasy and misleading us.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (05-12-2015), Summer8 (05-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Ok, this is gonna be a long one, just giving a heads up!
    Also, some spoilers for the final episode and the promo for next year that follow, so if you don't wanna know, best to stop reading now!

Unless it's just the way they have edited it, it looks like Brad and Lauren get back together and get married...ugh. And Terese gets with Paul...which I'm not actually 100% against, mainly because Terese won't stand for any of the **** Paul does.
    Ok, first. I get that Daniel leaking Paul's files may seem like a betrayal in his eyes, but no one forced him to do all his dodgy dealings, he's just angry because he has got caught for once and is taking the blame out on an innocent party.
    Shae is also awful. The big reveal on who she is was hard to watch, plainly because of the acting. It was like something from a Pantomime when the big villain is trying for boos from the audience. This might sound mean, but I think it's a fairly obvious case of hiring on looks...

Belinda...ugh, please just send her packing, her character is terrible as the acting (sorry to the actress)

Paige, I could go on all day! I get that maybe Mark was a LITTLE harsh, but could she not see that he was trying to stop her from getting kidnapped? Despite everything Dimato and his friends put her through she decides to trust Michelle? Really? No wonder Mark thinks she's immature. I'm not against Mark moving on (I wasn't a big fan of Kate) but he should really be with someone more on his level. I'm hoping the girl that plays her ends her contract early.

It also looks like Imogen's attraction to Tyler sparks back up which I like! I always thought they would work! Much better than him chasing someone he was never going to be with...
    Also, Tyler and Piper kiss, but I don't think it's anything sexual (stick with me) I don't know if maybe Piper says she's never had a first kiss or something? Because the kiss didn't look passionate at all and as much as Tyler is a fan of the ladies, I don't think he'd play around with Piper like that (I could be proven wrong though!)

The Brad and Lauren things really makes me want to smash my head against a wall, I hate hate hate "will they won't they" storylines, like just friggin put the together already! I don't want them together personally, I'm actually hoping Lauren will leave soon...
    Saying that, Amber's leaving scene wasn't aired and I thought she was suppose to be leaving before the Christmas break?

I feel better now!
    So much of this is how I've been thinking!

Slight extended outburst to follow:

First off, I'm just hoping Paul's verbal attack on Daniel is mostly fear/guilt led & after time cooling down won't hate him as Daniel's the only one who currently knows everything & still loves him.
    Hopefully the Shay creature will be crushed asap.

Secondly, from the moment Tyler showed up & carried a drunken Imogen back to Ramsey Street, the character interaction worked. More of this next year would be better than the current (forced?) Daniel|Imogen interactions. Tyler|Piper is a silly idea & am too hoping this is sheer Piper crush territory.

Next, whilst I may view Belinda's behaviour as far more disturbed than Steph's ever was. Even if you thought she'd acted sensibly to this point, surely considering Paul - the guy you just punched in the face & the man who tried to send your beloved back to the psyche ward is just as much (if not in my opinion more of) a suspect when it comes to being reported for misconduct. How did she not see Paul as the threat over Toadie? The girl needs help!
    Ex-Mrs (very briefly) Robinson will hopefully bring more storylines for Steph next year after the exit of the crazy lady.

Paige & Mark has obviously NOT worked second time around & should cease ASAP - nothing's seemed normal in Mark's love life since Naomi (pre suddenly needing advice from Paul), but with her departure Mark needs more of a 'Sonia' type than a 'Paige' type. Hell, I'd go so far as to say that Steph would be a better match given the current Ramsey Street cast.
    Following on from this, Paige (assuming her kidnapping is resolved positively) should focus her time on her family.
    Mainly the fact that her brother Ethan has disappeared without trace ( cos he's impersonating a teenager in Home & Away who's just turned the impossible age of 14 this week without mention). Then she can go back to focussing on her parents who (as currently written) fit together v. well & she can start planning the rest of their lives together. Preferably leaving all others well clear to focus on their own interests/dramas.

Future clips:
    Not sure why Susan's dropped in the middle of the road. MS resurgence perhaps?

Therese & Paul would make awesome housemates with him being broke - their relationship doesn't have to contain any kind of romance & would possibly be preferred that way (unless Paul's being non-evil)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HarryHedgehog For This Useful Post:

binky321 (05-12-2015), daisy_boo (05-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by HarryHedgehog View Post
    So much of this is how I've been thinking!

Slight extended outburst to follow:

First off, I'm just hoping Paul's verbal attack on Daniel is mostly fear/guilt led & after time cooling down won't hate him as Daniel's the only one who currently knows everything & still loves him.
    Hopefully the Shay creature will be crushed asap.

Secondly, from the moment Tyler showed up & carried a drunken Imogen back to Ramsey Street, the character interaction worked. More of this next year would be better than the current (forced?) Daniel|Imogen interactions. Tyler|Piper is a silly idea & am too hoping this is sheer Piper crush territory.

Next, whilst I may view Belinda's behaviour as far more disturbed than Steph's ever was. Even if you thought she'd acted sensibly to this point, surely considering Paul - the guy you just punched in the face & the man who tried to send your beloved back to the psyche ward is just as much (if not in my opinion more of) a suspect when it comes to being reported for misconduct. How did she not see Paul as the threat over Toadie? The girl needs help!
    Ex-Mrs (very briefly) Robinson will hopefully bring more storylines for Steph next year after the exit of the crazy lady.

Paige & Mark has obviously NOT worked second time around & should cease ASAP - nothing's seemed normal in Mark's love life since Naomi (pre suddenly needing advice from Paul), but with her departure Mark needs more of a 'Sonia' type than a 'Paige' type. Hell, I'd go so far as to say that Steph would be a better match given the current Ramsey Street cast.
    Following on from this, Paige (assuming her kidnapping is resolved positively) should focus her time on her family.
    Mainly the fact that her brother Ethan has disappeared without trace ( cos he's impersonating a teenager in Home & Away who's just turned the impossible age of 14 this week without mention). Then she can go back to focussing on her parents who (as currently written) fit together v. well & she can start planning the rest of their lives together. Preferably leaving all others well clear to focus on their own interests/dramas.

Future clips:
    Not sure why Susan's dropped in the middle of the road. MS resurgence perhaps?

Therese & Paul would make awesome housemates with him being broke - their relationship doesn't have to contain any kind of romance & would possibly be preferred that way (unless Paul's being non-evil)
    Nope, I completely agree! From her first appearance on the show, she's seemed pretty unstable and like you said, much more so than Steph ever was! The amount of times she's gone behind Steph's back to try and convince others that Steph isn't well and then make Steph feel guilty and get back with her is just...weird.
    I've said before that I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out Belinda was previously in hospital for a mental illness and that's why she went on to become a psych nurse, the need to help others?
    I also don't get how you can go from being a psych nurse to a surgery nurse? I don't work in the field of medicine so I don't know if it's possible, but they seem like totally different careers.

As for Lauren and Brad, I'm not a fan personally, but I'd rather they got together because I hate (with a passion) the "will they won't they" storylines.
    I hated it with Amy and Kyle too, it was obvious they would get together, why drag it out?
    Last edited by LauBuch; 05-12-2015 at 14:32.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

badirene (07-12-2015), HarryHedgehog (05-12-2015), TaintedLove (13-12-2015)

I always knew that Terese and Paul would get it on....she never looked right with Brad and I think she will make a great match for Paul.
    Lauren and Brad will probably get back together but I don't think they will get married..maybe just shack up together.
    I think Mark and Paige are a great as an opposites attract couple and the writers use their characters to create drama..which I hate. I think the promo wedding could be Mark and Paige's as I think it is high time Mark was allowed to be HAPPY and the fact that Mary is in the promo could be a red herring or she could actually be attending their wedding?
    I think Piper and Tyler is DANGER DANGER DANGER and I think Imogen will only be interested in him again because of her sister....wonder which sister he would choose given the option?
    Daniel has become a complete idiot and the only option for him now is to get it on with Naomi when she comes home...lol
    Ideally I think Steph needs to confront Belinda and get rid of her once and for all and to be honest...I still think Steph and Tyler would be a great affair!!!!
    Is 2016 the year we meet Ned...he has had a few mentions lately so I think it is time for Brad to see his estranged son.
    Of course Dr Karl has not cheated on Susan for a while and I reckon he is due for a slip up....and those role playng costumes they were seen in were very unsettling!
    Kyle and Amy are boring as paint drying and Jimmy reminds me of Brick off "The Middle" without the talking to himself ( *Repeats "Talking to himself")
    Aaron does not even feature in the credits and Nate is like watching groundhog day..same old thing over and over again every day.
    Josh and Amber have reached the end of a very short and predictable road and Sheila has kind of been backed into a corner as well.
    We need something big to happen in the new year..something shocking and yet real...how about a transgender character? Or someone addicted to ICE. C'mon Ramsay street is not the sweet little cul de sac that it used to be and we need to get a few more exciting characters to spice things up.Even back in the old days we had Daphne the stripper, Mrs Mangel the busybody and feisty little Charlene the female Mechanic. Maybe Dimato and co can be regular characters....we may not like them but they make the show interesting.

I always knew that Terese and Paul would get it on....she never looked right with Brad and I think she will make a great match for Paul.
    Lauren and Brad will probably get back together but I don't think they will get married..maybe just shack up together.
    I think Mark and Paige are a great as an opposites attract couple and the writers use their characters to create drama..which I hate. I think the promo wedding could be Mark and Paige's as I think it is high time Mark was allowed to be HAPPY and the fact that Mary is in the promo could be a red herring or she could actually be attending their wedding?
    I think Piper and Tyler is DANGER DANGER DANGER and I think Imogen will only be interested in him again because of her sister....wonder which sister he would choose given the option?
    Daniel has become a complete idiot and the only option for him now is to get it on with Naomi when she comes home...lol
    Ideally I think Steph needs to confront Belinda and get rid of her once and for all and to be honest...I still think Steph and Tyler would be a great affair!!!!
    Is 2016 the year we meet Ned...he has had a few mentions lately so I think it is time for Brad to see his estranged son.
    Of course Dr Karl has not cheated on Susan for a while and I reckon he is due for a slip up....and those role playng costumes they were seen in were very unsettling!
    Kyle and Amy are boring as paint drying and Jimmy reminds me of Brick off "The Middle" without the talking to himself ( *Repeats "Talking to himself")
    Aaron does not even feature in the credits and Nate is like watching groundhog day..same old thing over and over again every day.
    Josh and Amber have reached the end of a very short and predictable road and Sheila has kind of been backed into a corner as well.
    We need something big to happen in the new year..something shocking and yet real...how about a transgender character? Or someone addicted to ICE. C'mon Ramsay street is not the sweet little cul de sac that it used to be and we need to get a few more exciting characters to spice things up.Even back in the old days we had Daphne the stripper, Mrs Mangel the busybody and feisty little Charlene the female Mechanic. Maybe Dimato and co can be regular characters....we may not like them but they make the show interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post
    I think so. I think Brad mentioning Ned in one of the last eps for the year, and showing remorse for being estranged, is foreshadowing some kind of reunion in 2016.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

badirene (07-12-2015), Perdita (06-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post
    I think so. I think Brad mentioning Ned in one of the last eps for the year, and showing remorse for being estranged, is foreshadowing some kind of reunion in 2016.

Thread Information