Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 30th Nov - 4th December 2015

I don't think being in the Bold and Beautiful a path way to great fame .... if only for the wrong reasons ..... its like going in by the back door and sneaking around for cameo roles off the casting couch ..... very shallow acting from what I have seen.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

maxxy (22-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    I have to agree, her acting is pretty bland and wooden 90% of the time. She'll struggle in America.
    Although saying that, I didn't think Ashleigh was a great actress (sorry Kate fans) and she landed a role in Bold and the Beautiful. But from the few minutes I've ever seen of American soaps, they hire more for looks than talent? I could be wrong though!
    Some of them aren't the best (on B&B), but in saying that some are really really good. And I gotta hand it to Ashleigh, she's doing extremely well on the soap......
    Last edited by Summer8; 22-11-2015 at 13:30.

Will Aaron and Nate have any big stories coming up in 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by pyrocanthus View Post
    Will Aaron and Nate have any big stories coming up in 2016?
    I don't know of any at the moment, but I'm sure they will. I really like them as a couple.

Neighbours is lining up a terrifying kidnap ordeal for Paige Smith.

Paige (Olympia Valance) is targeted in 2015's end-of-year cliffhanger after sinister villain Dimato gets out of jail and breaks his parole terms by failing to stay on the police's radar.

News of Dimato's disappearing act will come as a huge shock to his enemies on Ramsay Street, who feel more vulnerable than ever now that he's free to take revenge.

While most of the locals are on their guard, Paige makes a costly mistake when she's responsive to a fresh approach from Dimato's old sidekick Michelle Kim.

Paige can't help feeling sympathetic when Michelle spins her a sob story, despite her partner Mark Brennan warning that she's an expert manipulator who's not to be trusted.

Paige and Brennan kiss
    © Channel 5
    Ignoring her better judgement, Paige decides to defy Mark's warnings that she should stay away from Michelle and agrees to secretly meet her at an industrial estate.

In dramatic scenes, Paige is attacked suddenly and bundled into the boot of a car so that she can be transported to an unknown location.

As these will be the final Neighbours scenes to air this year, fans will be left with a tense wait to find out whether Paige will be okay and what her captors have planned for her.

Neighbours will air these scenes in Australia on December 4, while Channel 5 in the UK will air the tense episode on December 18.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maxxy (23-11-2015), Summer8 (23-11-2015)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (26-11-2015)

Paige is getting booted into the back of a car? Boohoo! About time..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to maxxy For This Useful Post:

indigodance (24-11-2015)

Monday 30th November 2015

What is Josh trying desperately to hide? What is Shay's connection to Terese? Sheila welcomes Indiana, her first Airbnb guest.

Tuesday 1st December 2015

Amber contemplates a move to Queensland. Steph learns the truth about the car accident. Is Michelle conning Paige? Jimmy brings the Cannings back together for Christmas.

Wednesday 2nd December 2015 - Episode 7268

The Turners and Willises go to war over Amber's plans to move away. Lou decides to face his problems head-on - but is it too late? Tyler has a Christmas fling with Indiana.

Thursday 3rd December 2015

Belinda delivers a threat to the Rebecchis. Lou's indiscretions finally catch up with him. Daniel faces a choice between Paul and Imogen.

Friday 4th December 2015

As Shay's true identity is revealed, Paul loses everything. Toadie finds his life in the hands of a vengeful Belinda. A rebellious Paige finds herself in grave danger.

perfectblend

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (24-11-2015), binky321 (24-11-2015), CuriousCase (24-11-2015), shaine1811 (24-11-2015), Sparklydee (24-11-2015)

Finale week gonna be exciting, by the sounds of it! 😀

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Perdita (24-11-2015), Summer8 (25-11-2015)

Does anyone know when Neighbours is due to return after their Christmas break? It does look like the final week will be quite good!

Thread Information