Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Finn Barton

Okay so firstly this storyline has just started but the way it's playing out at the moment, it's all just falling a bit flat.

I think this new producer needs to stop wondering about what new Robron picture to post next online and start worrying about the storylines/characters.

I was really looking forward to seeing Ross and Finn interact which they've not done in ages (on screen at least). Yet we get Finn being horrible to Ross. Finn was such a numpty to start blaming Ross for his arrest. Finn's meant to be a smart character in the program and yet he didn't see what Charity was doing!?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (01-05-2016)

Okay so firstly this storyline has just started but the way it's playing out at the moment, it's all just falling a bit flat.

I think this new producer needs to stop wondering about what new Robron picture to post next online and start worrying about the storylines/characters.

I was really looking forward to seeing Ross and Finn interact which they've not done in ages (on screen at least). Yet we get Finn being horrible to Ross. Finn was such a numpty to start blaming Ross for his arrest. Finn's meant to be a smart character in the program and yet he didn't see what Charity was doing!?

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

BIB: I don't want to go too off topic but the quality of storylines in Emmerdale has recently gone down greatly. Ever since around October last year (when it was fab) it's been on a downward spiral. I think it's visibly obvious that Ian and the writers are focusing to much on Robron, at the expense of other storylines. Not many other actors have had their chance to shine in the past 3 months or so, it's just Robron Robron Robron with other characters there just to fill the cracks.

If I was an Emmerdale actor I'd feel pretty insulted that at getting less to do just to make way for Robron.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 01-05-2016 at 18:49.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessicaMad For This Useful Post:

deeCee (01-05-2016), rossfan (01-05-2016)

I don´t think so at all .. not been much of Robron .. Debbie leaving (pretty poor storyline for me though), Aaron´s abuse storyline, Charity back ( again, I am not very impressed with her constant bad girl storylines, but I know I am probably pretty much alone in that), Paddy´s affair ... Robron only got into the forefront a bit more once the trial started and since then we have not really seen much of them
    Last edited by Perdita; 01-05-2016 at 19:04.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (01-05-2016), Tuareet (03-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    BIB: I don't want to go too off topic but the quality of storylines in Emmerdale has recently gone down greatly. Ever since around October last year (when it was fab) it's been on a downward spiral. I think it's visibly obvious that Ian and the writers are focusing to much on Robron, at the expense of other storylines. Not many other actors have had their chance to shine in the past 3 months or so, it's just Robron Robron Robron with other characters there just to fill the cracks.

If I was an Emmerdale actor I'd feel pretty insulted that at getting less to do just to make way for Robron.
    I couldn't believe that last week, when it was Robron free on screen, the online administrators decided to update the twitter/facebook headers with a picture of them. Could it not be related to what we were seeing on screen that week?
    Last edited by rossfan; 01-05-2016 at 19:13.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

deeCee (01-05-2016), JessicaMad (01-05-2016), maidmarian (01-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post

I couldn't believe that last week, when it was Robron free on screen, the online administrators decided to update the twitter/facebook headers with a picture of them. Could it not be related to what we were seeing on screen that week?
    Last edited by rossfan; 01-05-2016 at 19:13.

You have to remember that the stuff on screen is still Kate's work

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (01-05-2016)

Emmerdale's Finn Barton is left devastated next week as crash victim Kasim gets moved to another hospital.

Finn (Joe Gill) has grown strangely attached to Kasim ever since coming to his rescue in the devastating motorway pile-up last month.

While Finn sees nothing wrong with paying regular visits to Kasim's hospital bedside, not everyone is impressed with his unusual behaviour - and things are only set to get worse in upcoming episodes.

It all kicks off when Finn tells a nurse that he's Kasim's boyfriend during his latest visit to the hospital, which sounds a little bit creepy to us if we're honest.

Finn Barton visits Kasim the crash victim in Emmerdale
    ITV
    Finn is later distraught when the doctors attempt to bring Kasim (Ethan Kai) out of his coma and it doesn't work, so he calls Aaron Dingle in desperate search of some reassurance.

Although Aaron is supportive, Finn doesn't relax for long as he then sees Kasim get whisked away down a corridor - and off to another hospital!

Always on hand to support her boys, Emma Barton agrees to abuse her own position as a nurse by helping Finn to find Kasim after he's been moved.

Emma Barton tries to find out where Kasim is for Finn in Emmerdale
    ITV
    Emma's detective work does see her find Kasim, but Finn's brother Pete is furious and disapproving when he finds out what they've both been up to.

Is it time for Finn to just give up on his Kasim obsession, or will he return to haunt his hospital bedside?

Pete Barton is furious over Emma helping to find Kasim for Finn in Emmerdale

Digital Spy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

deeCee (22-11-2016), tammyy2j (22-11-2016)

Emma locating Kasim for Finn could prove her being caught out if saw her up on the bridge

Finn is very concerned for this Kasim, they much really have a connection

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (22-11-2016), Perdita (22-11-2016)

his dad dies and finn only worried for coma fella he needs a fella badly

Thread Information