Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Finn Barton

Finn Barton

Emmerdale has pushed him aside a little because Aaron in Robert. Not to mention that stupid short lived relationship that he had with Darren I liked to see him be focused on more in a story of his own.

He won't be having one for the remainder of Oates tenure, and then it will depend on if the new producer likes the character or not.

I'd like to see more of him, not necessarily with a major sl but at least interacting with Vic and his brothers more.

We can live in hope

Agree they should do more with Finn, I don't see why having Aaron/Robert around & involved with each other means the producers can't give Finn a relationship or story lines along side them, Kate Oates seems to view him as a not much more than comedy character. These skits with Jimmy are ridiculous & rarely funny, I miss his relationship with Val though & why did they go to all that trouble of building up Finn/Darren only to end it just like that for such silly a reason it was a waste of time. Lets see what the new producer does with him.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (13-11-2015), lizann (14-11-2015), london_beckham (14-11-2015), maidmarian (13-11-2015), Perdita (13-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by london_beckham View Post
    Emmerdale has pushed him aside a little because Aaron in Robert. Not to mention that stupid short lived relationship that he had with Darren I liked to see him be focused on more in a story of his own.
    Finn has been wasted the writers treat Finn as just a comic character yet he has no substance. The Darren storyline had the possibility of being interesting yet the writers wasted it. Finn has so much potential stop keeping him perfect get Finn new gay friends or something.

Quote Originally Posted by london_beckham View Post
    Finn has been wasted the writers treat Finn as just a comic character yet he has no substance. The Darren storyline had the possibility of being interesting yet the writers wasted it. Finn has so much potential stop keeping him perfect get Finn new gay friends or something. Finn needs a new boyfriend and his OWN storyline. Is Joe gill happy being pushed to the sidelines? He needs to talk to the producers and writers.
    Last edited by Serena Williams; 13-11-2015 at 22:21.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Serena Williams For This Useful Post:

london_beckham (14-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by deeCee View Post
    He won't be having one for the remainder of Oates tenure, and then it will depend on if the new producer likes the character or not.

I'd like to see more of him, not necessarily with a major sl but at least interacting with Vic and his brothers more.

We can live in hope
    I disagree Finn has already supported the other barton storylines he needs his own storyline and a good one. The show sending wrong message that a show can only have one gay storyline on the show. Although I will say Lawrence storyline is interesting I wish Finn would get with Lawrence.

We can live in hope
    I disagree Finn has already supported the other barton storylines he needs his own storyline and a good one. The show sending wrong message that a show can only have one gay storyline on the show. Although I will say Lawrence storyline is interesting I wish Finn would get with Lawrence.

We can live in hope
    Yes we can

I agree I think that Kate brought some story lines to the show but I'm looking forward to the new producer.

I hope things get better for him in his character.

Thread Information