Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 23rd - 27th (Aus)

Quote Originally Posted by millieq8 View Post
    hope she gets dealt with, Kate style. you know, shot? I'll lead myself out.
    But is Kate really dead? I mean, she only died on screen and in front of half the community, her shooter was arrested so any and all threats are gone. Her family and Mark were left devastated. Mark has moved on too though...
    I mean, that is all the classic signs of someone coming back from the dead...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-11-2015), Dazzle (12-11-2015), millieq8 (17-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by sagittarius10 View Post
    it's my first post. I noticed how the spoilers were done and just did them the same, as they look neat and readable.
    Funny how your posts as exactly the same as posted on Gilly's Neighbours FB page! You either have copied them from her page or you ARE Gilly... I bet it's the latter!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mirjam For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirjam View Post
    Funny how your posts as exactly the same as posted on Gilly's Neighbours FB page! You either have copied them from her page or you ARE Gilly... I bet it's the latter!
    LOL guys... Gilly is now sagittarius10.

I have a reliable source to back me up but I'm not going to write it down.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ScorpioStar For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-11-2015), millieq8 (13-11-2015), MiriBee (12-11-2015), Mirjam (12-11-2015)

hello sadgillytarius 10, welcome back your insider knowledge and spoilers are appreciated

Tyler is stunned to hear Paige and Mark's news?? Do they get engaged or move in together? Tyler is jealous right Oh god...really...not this old triangle again.
    I saw an article in Tv soap magazine( I think) that mentions Paige starts having flashbacks to when her and Tyler were trapped in the elevator. I won't go into any more details as I don't have a copy to back this up. But I hope Mark and Paige survive whatever relationship dramas the writers are throwing at them!

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post
    Tyler is stunned to hear Paige and Mark's news?? Do they get engaged or move in together? Tyler is jealous right Oh god...really...not this old triangle again.
    I saw an article in Tv soap magazine( I think) that mentions Paige starts having flashbacks to when her and Tyler were trapped in the elevator. I won't go into any more details as I don't have a copy to back this up. But I hope Mark and Paige survive whatever relationship dramas the writers are throwing at them!
    Are they not already living together?
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 12-11-2015 at 10:59.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Are they not already living together?
    No, Paige technically lives with the Turners, although she seems to spend most of her time at Mark's.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (12-11-2015)

I'd actually rather Paige just disappeared. She's become so unlikeable. I'd like to see both Mark and Tyler moving on to someone better (NOT the same person....!).

I suppose if one of them has to get lumbered with her (and it looks that way for now), I'd rather Mark got stuck with her than Tyler (but that's just because I really like Tyler so don't want him ruined by being with her!).
    Last edited by ILTPandN; 12-11-2015 at 13:12.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ILTPandN For This Useful Post:

binky321 (12-11-2015), millieq8 (13-11-2015)

With what's coming up over the next few weeks, I can't see Mark and Paige lasting much longer.

In harms way
    Sick of being bossed around, Paige takes matters into her own hands - and could live to regret it.

Paige's rebellious streak is one of the things Mark loves most about her but her refusal to let Mark tell her what to do is about to put Paige in mortal danger.

In tense upcoming episodes of Neighbours, Michelle Kim (Ra Chapman) returns to Erinsborough with revenge on her mind - and Paige (Olympia Valance) is about to find herself right in the firing line.

Paige is taken aback and a little frightened when she spots Michelle lurking around Lassiters Lake.

Paige goes straight to Mark (Scott McGregor) to report her discovery and Mark's cop mind kicks into gear straight away. Michelle could lead them to Dimato (David Serafin), if only they could find her.

Almost as if reading Mark's thoughts, Michelle soon arrives, sporting a nasty black eye.

Implying that Dimato has beaten her, Michelle begs for protection.

Although understandably sceptical about trusting Michelle, Mark and Paige still agree to help her out after she offers to help them find Dimato.

Tyler (Travis Burns) backs his brother's decision but Paige thinks Mark should have handed the case over to another officer.

Mark won't be swayed. If something's going down with Dimato, he wants to be right at the centre of the action.

He thinks it's the best way to protect the people he loves but prehaps he should have learned by now that trying to outsmart Dimato is a dangerous business.

When Paige returns home to find Michelle in the house, she's immediately suspicious.

Michelle claims she won't be safe staying in the caravan park where the police have hidden her, so Paige calls Mark and reluctantly allows Michelle to stay for a while.

While the two women wait, Michelle reveals some intimate details about her family and past that strike a chord with Paige, leaving her unsettled.

She and Michelle clearly have more in common than Paige would ever have imagined.

Mark grudgingly agrees to relocate Michelle to a new hiding spot but gives Paige a terse warning about believing a single word that comes out of practiced manipulator Michelle's mouth.

In her heart Paige knows Mark is right but she can't help but be convinced by some of the details Michelle told her.

There's another reason for Paige's disquiet: she's getting tired of Mark bossing her around and controlling what she does. So when Mark orders her not to contact Michelle, Paige makes a dangerous choice to meet Michelle secretly.

As Paige is violently attacked and then kidnapped by an unknow assailant, it looks like this risky decision could be her last.

credit: TV Soap 19th November 2015

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sagittarius10 For This Useful Post:

binky321 (12-11-2015), tammyy2j (18-11-2015)

Thread Information