Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matilda Turner/Willis

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Did I not read in one of your posts the baby dies, sorry Gilly if it wasn't your post but I do believe I read it on here
    I might be having a complete brain freeze but I don't remember Neighbours (or other soap) running a storyline involving a small child's death unless it a cot death story.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Did I not read in one of your posts the baby dies, sorry Gilly if it wasn't your post but I do believe I read it on here
    I might be having a complete brain freeze but I don't remember Neighbours (or other soap) running a storyline involving a small child's death unless it a cot death story.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is amber taking the baby to america for treatment
    It has the operation at the hospital. It only had a mild case of CDH, so didn't need to go to America.

Quote Originally Posted by NeighboursNutty View Post
    Home & Away did a SIDS storyline in 2012 after Heath & Bianca's baby died in it's sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    It has the operation at the hospital. It only had a mild case of CDH, so didn't need to go to America.
    She, not it, Gilly 😀 this doesn't mean that she won't require treatment in the future, hope Amber does go to America with Matilda, I don't want the baby to die. Anyway, since spoilers for the next couple of weeks say Matilda is coming home, then her death and Amber's departure would need to happen really quickly, it would be very rushed for such an important storyline. As Chris is going to be on Skype soon, and both Doug and Lou are returning for guest stints, it would be much more believable that either of these could be part of a build-up to Amber's departure-e.g Chris could tell Amber there is a great photography course in NYU and that there's a hospital offering excellent care for babies with CDH. Just a theory, I don't have any "reliable sources" lol 😀

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-11-2015), lellygurl (06-11-2015), maidmarian (05-11-2015), NeighboursNutty (05-11-2015), Ruffed_lemur (05-11-2015)

Last edited by Perdita; 05-11-2015 at 19:58.

Quote Originally Posted by NeighboursNutty View Post
    EastEnders did too .. causing Samantha Womack to leave the show for a while ... Laurel in Emmerdale experienced this storyline when baby Daniel died, Kevin Webster´s son in Coronation Street died of SIDS, Zoe Tattersall lost her baby girl as did Sarah Platt´s son Billy .. there have been a few but mostly cot deaths
    Last edited by Perdita; 05-11-2015 at 19:57.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (05-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    EastEnders did too .. causing Samantha Womack to leave the show for a while ... Laurel in Emmerdale experienced this storyline when baby Daniel died, Kevin Webster´s son in Coronation Street died of SIDS, Zoe Tattersall lost her baby girl as did Sarah Platt´s son Billy .. there have been a few
    I thought NeighboursNutty meant she hadn't seen a soap storyline about a small child's death apart from cot death storylines. There have been a few of those but I can't remember any soap featuring a baby or small child dying for any other reason.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    I thought NeighboursNutty meant she hadn't seen a soap storyline about a small child's death apart from cot death storylines. There have been a few of those but I can't remember any soap featuring a baby or small child dying for any other reason.
    Jenny Bradley´s son died but off screen, Hope Stape has cancer at the moment so could lead to her death

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    brookside killed two young kids in a car crash others were cot deaths

Thread Information