Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 23rd - 26th November 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedal View Post
    Who is Asia? TIA
    There has never been a mention of Asia anywhere before these spoilers (that I can recall anyway!), so I gather that she may just be a "random" type character/schoolgirl brought in (briefly?) to help move along the Maddy/Matt/Oscar triangle storyline??
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 08-11-2015 at 07:06.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Aussiedal (08-11-2015), Dazzle (08-11-2015), Perdita (08-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    There has never been a mention of Asia anywhere before these spoilers (that I can recall anyway!), so I gather that she may just be a "random" type character/schoolgirl brought in (briefly?) to help move along the Maddy/Matt/Oscar triangle storyline??
    What a waste of a character they may as well use Evie I mean oscar already wanted to play strip poker with her so yolo

What a waste of a character they may as well use Evie I mean oscar already wanted to play strip poker with her so yolo

A little bit more info on Asia. The TV Week Soap Diary for Thurs Nov 19 (Aust) says "Matt, Oscar & Maddy join the committee for the school formal with a girl called Asia".

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Aussiedal (10-11-2015), Dazzle (09-11-2015), Perdita (09-11-2015), tammyy2j (16-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lellygurl View Post
    Would these be the finale eps?
    No. Home & Away will continue on for another 1 or 2 weeks. Last year H&A finshed 2nd week of December but returned first week of Feb. Whatever date H&A finishes, they have an 8 week break.
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 09-11-2015 at 11:43.

I have read someone post that although the next lot of spoilers (Aust) haven't been released as yet, they have announced that for the following week (i.e. Mon 30 Nov - Thurs 3 Dec), there will be double episodes on each day. So it looks like that could be the final week for the year. Someone else suggested that they may even have triple episodes on the Wed & Thurs.

EDIT: After posting the above, I have just now read that the "special" episode of H&A titled "An Eye For An Eye", which will be shown only on new streaming service Presto (see earlier separate spoiler Thread called "Home and Away: An Eye For An Eye"), will go to air on Wednesday Dec 9 after the "dramatic season finale". So rather than finishing on Thurs Dec 3, I assume that the final regular Ch7 episodes will be on Mon & Tue Dec 7-8, leading into this special Presto episode on the Wed???

DOUBLE EDIT! It has now been confirmed that the finale will actually be a triple episode on Wed Dec 9 (& the special Presto episode will follow immediately after on the same night).
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 13-11-2015 at 06:51.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

ed27xx (21-11-2015), Nell532 (13-11-2015), Perdita (13-11-2015), TaintedLove (15-11-2015), tammyy2j (16-11-2015)

Thanks Panther Boy.
    I always appreciate your input in these H&A threads. You are a gold mine of info

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Aussiedal (15-11-2015), Dazzle (16-11-2015), Nell532 (15-11-2015), Pantherboy (15-11-2015), Perdita (15-11-2015), tammyy2j (16-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Thanks Panther Boy.
    I always appreciate your input in these H&A threads. You are a gold mine of info
    Cheers for that TaintedLove!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (15-11-2015)

I have read someone post that although the next lot of spoilers (Aust) haven't been released as yet, they have announced that for the following week (i.e. Mon 30 Nov - Thurs 3 Dec), there will be double episodes on each day. So it looks like that could be the final week for the year. Someone else suggested that they may even have triple episodes on the Wed & Thurs.

EDIT: After posting the above, I have just now read that the "special" episode of H&A titled "An Eye For An Eye", which will be shown only on new streaming service Presto (see earlier separate spoiler Thread called "Home and Away: An Eye For An Eye"), will go to air on Wednesday Dec 9 after the "dramatic season finale". So rather than finishing on Thurs Dec 3, I assume that the final regular Ch7 episodes will be on Mon & Tue Dec 7-8, leading into this special Presto episode on the Wed???

DOUBLE EDIT! It has now been confirmed that the finale will actually be a triple episode on Wed Dec 9 (& the special Presto episode will follow immediately after on the same night).
    Brilliant!!!!
    Thanks so much Panther Boy. That`s really something to look forward to on these dark chilly nights.
    Incidentally on December 9th, it`s not only Coronation Street`s 55th Birthday, but me and hubbys wedding anniversary too. (Our 26th)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (15-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by bobdaoeach View Post
    Where Billie
    Is she still in a city hospital?

Thread Information