Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 23rd-27th November 2015

Inside Soap, 14-20 Nov 2015
    >
    Sneak peak at next week (23-27 Nov 2015):

- Two villagers get up to mischief and mayhem in David's shop.
    - Joanie is stunned when Zak spills a huge secret...
    - Who is in grave danger when they're stabbed in the dark?
    >

What's on TV, 14-20 Nov 2015
    >
    and NEXT WEEK...

- As Bernice gets passionate with Andy, will her wedding with Lawrence hit the skids?

- Diane is stabbed - will she survive?
    >

Oh, Bernice!

So Diane gets stabbed by Chas, in the pub lounge, with a dagger thing...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

binky321 (10-11-2015), JessicaMad (10-11-2015), louisa (10-11-2015), maidmarian (10-11-2015), sarah c (10-11-2015), TaintedLove (10-11-2015), tammyy2j (10-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    All About Soap talks about how Bernice asks for Andy's advice in an upcoming spoiler for week beginning 23rd November.

This means that Andy gets to survive his car crash of 12th November. We'll have to wait for more spoilers to find out what injuries he sustains from the crash and whether they are long term or not.

WEDDING BELLS!
    - It's time for Bernice and Lawrence's wedding, but the bride's getting very cold feet. Is turning to old-flame Andy for some advice really the best idea, though?
    - Also... Chas is struggling with the sinister goings-on at The Woolpack. Who is her tormentor?

All About Soap, 20 November 2015
    Bernice is a gold digger why marry a gay guy? Why marry a man who is not sexually attracted to women? Lawrence does not want to have sex with her he just wants to keep up appearance of being heterosexual. But that is the wrong message to be sending though. I hope Bernice does not do that she will be deeply unhappy married to a confused and obviously closeted homosexual. I think Lawrence and Aaron should sleep together.
    Last edited by Serena Williams; 10-11-2015 at 21:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    Bernice is a gold digger why marry a gay guy? Why marry a man who is not sexually attracted to women? Lawrence does not want to have sex with her he just wants to keep up appearance of being heterosexual. But that is the wrong message to be sending though. I hope Bernice does not do that she will be deeply unhappy married to a confused and obviously closeted homosexual. I think Lawrence and Aaron should sleep together.
    I can never imagine Aaron with Lawrence

I think Bernice wants a partner and does care for Lawrence and him for her but he is gay and is afraid to admit it over what happened him in prison

I think Lawrence may allow Bernice to take a lover to fulfil her needs which he wont

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (11-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

I think Bernice wants a partner and does care for Lawrence and him for her but he is gay and is afraid to admit it over what happened him in prison

I think Lawrence may allow Bernice to take a lover to fulfil her needs which he wont
    I think Bernice still loves Andy but as he is not returning those feelings, she is going for the next best thing with Lawrence .. Think she just does not want to be alone any longer so I can´t see her and Lawrence working and hope they don´t get married

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (11-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

I cant see a 20+ man being attracted to one
    who is 70-ish.
    Re Bernice having a lover -in one way it could be
    a solution but shes not discreet so there goes
    Lawrences respectable facade? which I think
    is very important to him !!?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

binky321 (11-11-2015), tammyy2j (11-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I think Bernice still loves Andy but as he is not returning those feelings, she is going for the next best thing with Lawrence .. Think she just does not want to be alone any longer so I can´t see her and Lawrence working and hope they don´t get married
    I agree about Andy tho I find it inexplicable!
    If Bernice was a different personality she&
    Lawrence might make it work but it would
    be a sham and there would be a lot of
    problems and neither would be happy.

Yes I don't see Aaron being attracted to someone who is not far off being old enough to be his grandfather, I don't think it is all over for Aaron and Robert I think they are building things up slowly and now Robert's currently getting his comeuppance for the way he has treated him and others & quite right too. I think Robert needs to redeem himself before anything will happen - we'll see though.

I don't see Bernice as a gold digger, I think she is lonely and still hung up on Andy and has unrequited love for him and is at best settling for Lawrence, I hope that they don't marry as another doomed/sham marriage in one family is a bit much.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (11-11-2015), tammyy2j (11-11-2015)

In my humble opinion, Lawrence and Bernice just don't work well together, and this isn't really about the sexual side.

Bernice seems to me anyway to be so totally out-of-place and uncomfortable at Home Farm. Lawrence, Chrissie and Lachlan have a natural, cool, calm, confident, born-into-money attitude which Bernice doesn't have. And, of course, Gobby Gabby can see this as a great opportunity to take whilst she can, as if all her Christmases have come at once.

Down-to-earth Bernice and Andy would make a great couple, I reckon. But then I am not yet an Emmerdale storyliner. I really think you'd see sparks fly in that village if I was right now, haha!
    Last edited by Telly Watcher; 11-11-2015 at 13:07.

In my humble opinion, Lawrence and Bernice just don't work well together, and this isn't really about the sexual side.

Bernice seems to me anyway to be so totally out-of-place and uncomfortable at Home Farm. Lawrence, Chrissie and Lachlan have a natural, cool, calm, confident, born-into-money attitude which Bernice doesn't have. And, of course, Gobby Gabby can see this as a great opportunity to take whilst she can, as if all her Christmases have come at once.

Down-to-earth Bernice and Andy would make a great couple, I reckon. But then I am not yet an Emmerdale storyliner. I really think you'd see sparks fly in that village if I was right now, haha!
    Do you aspire to be?

Do you aspire to be?

Thread Information