Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terence Donovan (Doug Willis)

Terence Donovan (Doug Willis)

Terence Donavan will be returning for a 2 week guest stint from November 20th. So this 2 weeks will be the last 2 weeks of the year.
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 04-11-2015 at 09:51.

I think Doug will be the one to tell Lauren the disturbing news about Lou.

I think this pretty much confirms that Tom Oliver has left permanently and Lou will die.
    Lol what? You're delusional mate… Yes, I'm sure it's about Lou's unconfirmed death and nothing to do with the fact he may want to meet his great granddaughter.

Get your head out of your ****.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

Sparklydee (04-11-2015)

I think Doug will be the one to tell Lauren the disturbing news about Lou.

I think this pretty much confirms that Tom Oliver has left permanently and Lou will die.
    Lol what? You're delusional mate… Yes, I'm sure it's about Lou's unconfirmed death and nothing to do with the fact he may want to meet his great granddaughter.

delete
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 04-11-2015 at 09:51.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCase View Post

Lol Gilly has just stated on her Neighbours Fanatics FB page that she has "pretty much had it confirmed" that Amber's baby dies. Her "evidence" is that she has somehow found out that Doug's return isn't to do with Lou, so therefore he must be there for the baby's funeral! Of course, he couldn't possibly be there to meet the baby, there has to be a tragedy involved. Again, no source. Head firmly up ****

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    Lol Gilly has just stated on her Neighbours Fanatics FB page that she has "pretty much had it confirmed" that Amber's baby dies. Her "evidence" is that she has somehow found out that Doug's return isn't to do with Lou, so therefore he must be there for the baby's funeral! Of course, he couldn't possibly be there to meet the baby, there has to be a tragedy involved. Again, no source. Head firmly up ****
    Haha… I have a better chance of learning about actual spoilers for Neighbours by simply watching the episodes…

By the way, for those interested in what gilly had to say in her 'deleted' post, luckily the soap boards email notification actually states what she said:

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981
    Lauren gets some disturbing news about Lou.

My reliable source has pretty much confirmed that Tom Oliver has decided to leave permanently. Looks like Lou will be the death at the end of the year.
    I'd love to know who her "reliable" source is…

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    Haha… I have a better chance of learning about actual spoilers for Neighbours by simply watching the episodes…

By the way, for those interested in what gilly had to say in her 'deleted' post, luckily the soap boards email notification actually states what she said:

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981
    Lauren gets some disturbing news about Lou.

My reliable source has pretty much confirmed that Tom Oliver has decided to leave permanently. Looks like Lou will be the death at the end of the year.
    I'd love to know who her "reliable" source is…

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (04-11-2015)

If Lou dies it would be Lauren's mother or one of her kids or siblings who would come and tell Lauren, Doug would forget with his illness

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    If Lou dies it would be Lauren's mother or one of her kids or siblings who would come and tell Lauren, Doug would forget with his illness
    Lou is supposed to come back to film "a significant storyline." He can't obviously come back if he's already dead, so his death couldn't be the news-maybe a terminal illness or something.

Confirmation from a reliable source (The Perfect Blend site), Doug's return has nothing to do with Lou. The funeral may not be what you think.
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 04-11-2015 at 15:27.

Thread Information