Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2015 Season Finale Cliffhanger

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Tammy..... it seems to me (in my opinion) that Hunter is a Matt clone. Matt Paige came to Summer Bay High from Mangrove River High with so many chips on his shoulder - that he could have feasted on them for months. Thankfully Matt seems to have calmed down compared to what he used to be like.

Now here comes Hunter with the same attitude. Admittedly Matt didn't mouth off to all of sundry, but the attitude is there.
    When his Mother dies, he will either go off the rails even more than he has already, or Zak can take him under his wing and hopefully make him see the error of his ways.
    I`m still hoping that he gets found out about him stealing from the diner, and caused Marilyn to have an electric shock and almost die. I will be furious if he gets away with it, and use his Mother dying as an excuse to forgive him for what he did to Marilyn.

And talking of Marilyn...does anyone know when Emily Symonds is coming back to H&A from maternity leave? Thanks in advance
    Matt is so much better than Hunter imo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-11-2015)

Home & Away will not be taking a break in the UK over Christmas. This means for the first time ever that UK will catch up to Aus pace episodes. When Home & Away returns to Australia screens after their Christmas break, UK & Aus will be showing the same episodes on the same day.

The Back To The Bay website list air dates for both Aus and UK and it shows that Home & Away will not be taking a break in the UK over Christmas.

www.backtothebay.net/episodes/2015/page/10/

Thread Information