Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Season Finale Cliffhanger

I agree with Lizann and Tammy. Charlotte doesn't impress me at all. I thought she had potential at first, but she hasn't lived up to it at all in my opinion. I think Billie is a far better example of a new female character with many layers - and the actress is a lot more talented.

All I've got to say about Hunter is GET RID!!!
    Last edited by Dazzle; 04-11-2015 at 19:46.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I loathe Charlotte`s son Hunter. But I do find Charlotte quite interesting.
    So when Charlotte is killed off, are we supposed to feel sorry for Hunter? I will find it difficult to drum up any sympathy knowing what a vile brat he is. He could have killed Marilyn. And the disrespectful way he talks to Zak, Leah and others is disgusting.
    Ya idgaf about hunter either

I loathe Charlotte`s son Hunter. But I do find Charlotte quite interesting.
    So when Charlotte is killed off, are we supposed to feel sorry for Hunter? I will find it difficult to drum up any sympathy knowing what a vile brat he is. He could have killed Marilyn. And the disrespectful way he talks to Zak, Leah and others is disgusting.
    I cant feel sorry for Hunter, he is too abusive and vile even if he is Zak's son

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-11-2015), TaintedLove (10-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I cant feel sorry for Hunter, he is too abusive and vile even if he is Zak's son
    Tammy..... it seems to me (in my opinion) that Hunter is a Matt clone. Matt Paige came to Summer Bay High from Mangrove River High with so many chips on his shoulder - that he could have feasted on them for months. Thankfully Matt seems to have calmed down compared to what he used to be like.

Now here comes Hunter with the same attitude. Admittedly Matt didn't mouth off to all of sundry, but the attitude is there.
    When his Mother dies, he will either go off the rails even more than he has already, or Zak can take him under his wing and hopefully make him see the error of his ways.
    I`m still hoping that he gets found out about him stealing from the diner, and caused Marilyn to have an electric shock and almost die. I will be furious if he gets away with it, and use his Mother dying as an excuse to forgive him for what he did to Marilyn.

And talking of Marilyn...does anyone know when Emily Symonds is coming back to H&A from maternity leave? Thanks in advance

Emily only had her baby boy in August, I expect it will be middle of next year before she is back

I remember reading she took 6 months maternity leave (idk if that includes the break over Christmas). If it doesn't then she should be back filming Jan/Feb next year, if not then probably start filming March/April

Quote Originally Posted by bobdaoeach View Post
    I remember reading she took 6 months maternity leave (idk if that includes the break over Christmas). If it doesn't then she should be back filming Jan/Feb next year, if not then probably start filming March/April
    Yes, 6 months maternity leave for her. She stopped filming in June so should start filming January or February 2016

Tammy..... it seems to me (in my opinion) that Hunter is a Matt clone. Matt Paige came to Summer Bay High from Mangrove River High with so many chips on his shoulder - that he could have feasted on them for months. Thankfully Matt seems to have calmed down compared to what he used to be like.

Now here comes Hunter with the same attitude. Admittedly Matt didn't mouth off to all of sundry, but the attitude is there.
    I think Matt and Hunter are very different. Yes they both came to the bay with a bad attitude, but I always found Matt likeable and funny whereas I loathe Hunter (and can't imagine liking him even if the character is redeemed). I really wish he'd leave.

Talking about Matt, the writers should make more of Alec Snow's natural talent for comedy. Matt's just another bland teenage clone nowadays, which is a waste in my view.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (10-11-2015), tammyy2j (10-11-2015)

with so many chips on his shoulder - that he could have feasted on them for months.
    Ha ha. ��

with so many chips on his shoulder - that he could have feasted on them for months.
    Ha ha. 👍

Thread Information