Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Season Finale Cliffhanger

2015 Season Finale Cliffhanger

Home and Away producer: '2015 season finale cliffhanger is a first for us'

Home and Away producer Lucy Addario has offered some sneaky first hints on the 2015 season finale, billing this year's big storyline as a first for the show.

The long-running soap always delivers an unmissable end-of-year cliffhanger in Australia in the run-up to Christmas, before taking an extended transmission break.

2014's finale featured the shocking bus crash involving a number of the Bay's residents, while 2013 ended with a bomb blast at the hospital.

Speaking to Inside Soap about this year's dramatic plans, Addario revealed: "I'm really excited about this year's season finale and I think it's going to keep audiences guessing in a different way from previous years.

"The cliffhanger is something we haven't done before and the way it was filmed was a first for us - but you'll have to wait and see!"

Addario also tipped show newcomer Charlotte King (Erica Heynatz) as one to watch in the coming weeks as her behaviour becomes increasingly desperate.

Episodes airing in the UK next week will see Charlotte accidentally kill Denny Miller, in a storyline masterminded by Home and Away's series script executive Dan Bennett.

Reflecting on the dark plot, Addario said: "Denny's sudden and accidental death provides a catalyst for Charlotte's downward spiral, which audiences will see play out for the rest of the year.

"Dan Bennett's intention was to see the creation of a villain. When she arrived in town, Charlotte was a relatively normal single mum seeking a sea change and wanting her son to connect with his father but not now!

"Charlotte will be central to so many other plots and twists that are coming up. She's going to get a lot more desperate and as a result, start making enemies that want to see her leave the Bay."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...st-for-us.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (04-11-2015)

Gilly, will you please add the name of the programme for which you are posting the spoilers!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-11-2015), maidmarian (03-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Gilly, will you please add the name of the programme for which you are posting the spoilers!!!
    Perhaps those who feel they possess physic
    powers -assume others also possess them

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-11-2015), Perdita (03-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Agreed. Many of us navigate the forum by using the "What's New" button in the top left corner which shows all the new threads/posts from the whole forum. However, it doesn't show subforums so having a thread with the title "2015 Season Finale Cliffhanger" could apply to any of the soaps discussed here.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (03-11-2015), Perdita (03-11-2015)

I'm gonna be so upset when charlottes gone. She's probably the best character the show has had in years. And I find her so interesting.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bobdaoeach For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (04-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by bobdaoeach View Post
    I'm gonna be so upset when charlottes gone. She's probably the best character the show has had in years. And I find her so interesting.
    really

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-11-2015), maidmarian (03-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    really
    Yes everyone else is so boring and predictable. Charlotte is really unique and what that person said about her being normal seeking a sea change but then turning into a villain is so true, is great. Her character has so many layers and it's really interesting watching her unfold. I'll as,it her character was boring early on, but once she killed Denny she became so interesting.
    You can say what you want about her, but she's a really well written and developed character, especially for a guest star. Hopefully they don't take too long to fill her shoes with another character after she's gone, because I'll really miss seeing a character with that much depth.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bobdaoeach For This Useful Post:

hward (05-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    really
    Yes everyone else is so boring and predictable. Charlotte is really unique and what that person said about her being normal seeking a sea change but then turning into a villain is so true, is great. Her character has so many layers and it's really interesting watching her unfold. I'll as,it her character was boring early on, but once she killed Denny she became so interesting.
    You can say what you want about her, but she's a really well written and developed character, especially for a guest star. Hopefully they don't take too long to fill her shoes with another character after she's gone, because I'll really miss seeing a character with that much depth.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdaoeach View Post
    I cant wait for her and her son to leave

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-11-2015)

I loathe Charlotte`s son Hunter. But I do find Charlotte quite interesting.
    So when Charlotte is killed off, are we supposed to feel sorry for Hunter? I will find it difficult to drum up any sympathy knowing what a vile brat he is. He could have killed Marilyn. And the disrespectful way he talks to Zak, Leah and others is disgusting.

Thread Information