Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spoilers 16th - 20th November 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Could posters please add Neighbours and indicate whether they are (Aus) or (UK) spoilers in the spoiler threads so that those not wanting to read Neighoburs spoilers for example are aware which thread they are opening.
    From January it looks like UK & Aus will start showing the same eps the same day. so putting Aus or UK spoilers won't be needed.

Tom Oliver has been semi retired the past few years. He probably wants to retire full time.

The 20th November will be the UK cliffhanger on December 4th which is one of the life or death situations that Jason Herbison mentioned. If UK & Aus are going to show the same eps on the same day from January, then UK will carry on till December 18th and show the Aus cliffhanger and then both return on January 4th with the first ep & fallout from the 2015 cliffhanger.
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 02-11-2015 at 10:50.

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    From January it looks like UK & Aus will start showing the same eps the same day. so putting Aus or UK spoilers won't be needed.
    It should still say Neighbours at the start and until they are showing the same episodes on the same day, Aus or UK too

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-11-2015)

It should still say Neighbours at the start and until they are showing the same episodes on the same day, Aus or UK too

Gilly, genuine question. It's clear you're a massive fan of the Mark and Kate relationship. So, accepting the fact it's highly unlikely that Kate will ever return to Neighbours, would you be happy with Mark dating anyone? Or would you constantly wish whoever he is dating to end things?
    I actually agree Mark and Paige aren't a good match, but it's because I don't like Paige, not because I'm hanging on to the hope that Kate will come back from the dead.
    Her killer is in jail, the threat is gone, she was killed on screen in front of half of Erinsborough, I think you need to accept that Ashleigh Brewer wanted to leave to go on to bigger things and she isn't coming back.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-11-2015)

They haven't spent nearly 8 months buildling up the Paige & Tyler for them not to go get together.

They are building up the sexual tension between tyler & Paige then they will get them together. With Dennis Dimato returning, this will probably bring up the chemistry between them again and bring them together. Paige's feelings for Tyler will come out of nowhere and she will be surprised.

Just like Daniel said nothing would ever happen between him & Imoge. They got together eventually. Just like Paige said nothing would ever happen between her & Tyler. Tyler & Paige will eventually get together.

she was killed on screen in front of half of Erinsborough
    Everything could have been staged. it happened in Home & Away. Someone was shot right in front of their girlfriend and a cop and they both believed he had died. he had an on screen funeral and everyone attended but he came back months later. The shooter was part of the cover up. The same thing could happen in Neighbours.

They haven't spent nearly 8 months buildling up the Paige & Tyler for them not to go get together.

They are building up the sexual tension between tyler & Paige then they will get them together. With Dennis Dimato returning, this will probably bring up the chemistry between them again and bring them together. Paige's feelings for Tyler will come out of nowhere and she will be surprised.

Just like Daniel said nothing would ever happen between him & Imoge. They got together eventually. Just like Paige said nothing would ever happen between her & Tyler. Tyler & Paige will eventually get together.

Everything could have been staged. it happened in Home & Away. Someone was shot right in front of their girlfriend and a cop and they both believed he had died. he had an on screen funeral and everyone attended but he came back months later. The shooter was part of the cover up. The same thing could happen in Neighbours.
    But would you be happy to see Mark with anyone? Say he and Paige do break up and he moves on when Neighbours returns after the Christmas break with let's say Amy? (I know that would never happen, it's just hypothetical) would you be happy to see him with anyone other than Kate?

If you're right and Kate's death is a cover up, what is she hiding from exactly? What threat would make her want to lie and leave Mark (the man she was going to marry) and Paul the uncle she knew needed him?
    Also, IF (and it's a big if) Kate was to come back, I don't think Ashleigh would play her, I think she'd be recast. Would you be happy with that?

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    But would you be happy to see Mark with anyone?
    I'm certain the answer to that is no. If Mark and Paige do break up, he'll eventually be given another love interest. I'm sure Gilly will hate her too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I'm certain the answer to that is no. If Mark and Paige do break up, he'll eventually be given another love interest. I'm sure Gilly will hate her too.
    Probably true! I just had to ask

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-11-2015)

I know you are dying for Mark and Paige to split...but I hate the fact the writers pulled for them to get together and now want to break them up via a so called love triangle.... drama...typical. Well it ****s me and if Paige and Tyler are getting together then I will be switching off and turning to A Current Affair for a while!!!! Besides I probably need a break from Lauren/Brad/Therese ...LBT really ****s me!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

SoapsJSK (02-12-2015)

Thread Information