Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers 16th - 20th November 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I don't feel that it's definitely all over between Kyle and Georgia. She wanted a year out to find herself, so I think it's quite possible she'll come to realise she's still in love with Kyle. I think he'll take her back if that happens.

I also think it's unlikely Amy will be written out so soon (unless Zoe Cramond wants to leave). She's too important to Paul, one of the show's biggest characters.

I do think it's a good idea that when Zoe does want to leave, Amy's killed off leaving Paul as a single (grand)parent to Jimmy. That could be fun to watch.
    yes but he over her he wants to be with amy who like i said before is miles better for kyle than georgia,he wanted to be with amy for a long time now,but with paul he a bad one and amy may not want jimmy around him,maybe she been brought in for kyle exit,because she liked kyle when she saw him the 1st day she came into it,i like kyle to leave with amy and jimmy and maybe get pregnant by kyle and go live happy somewhere else.

Deadly accident
    A dramatic car crash leaves a trapped Paul at Steph's mercy.

They say revenge is a dish best served cold. Well, Steph Scully is about to serve up hers and then some!

Steph (Carla Bonner) has endured a bumpy return to Erinsborough in Neighbours.

It gets even worse when it's revealed Paul (Stefan Dennis) has been messing with her mind. He wants to make her think she's suffered a relapse of her mental health issues!

In a dramatic twist, the pair are left fighting for their lives when they're involved in a car accident this week.

It's at this point Steph realises she isn't going crazy and that Paul has been setting her up!

The action-packed storyline begins with Steph being fired from her job at the garage. She's devastated.

"Steph gets sacked, which means she loses her day release," Carla, 42, tells TV Week.

"She has to go back to the hospital. The was her chance and it's blown."

When Steph leans on her oldest friend, Toadie (Ryan Moloney), for support, he admits he's worried about her mental health. Steph confesses she, too, is terrified of falling back down the dark hole.

Paul, meanwhile, is elated Steph has been given her marching orders. She'll quit Erinsborough - and leave him alone - for good.

He couldn't be more wrong!

It seems his daughter, Amy (Zoe Cramond), is doing anything she can to find Steph a new job.

"Amy is being an amazing support to her," Carla says.

Panicked, Paul decides to stop messing around and take matters into his own hands. He offers Steph a job at The Waterhole.

"Steph is taken aback by his offer," Carla says. "She can rationalise and believe he's doing it for Amy and that he has some sort
    of compassionate moment. So, she jumps at it."

Steph is playing right into Paul's hands. He knows he'll be able to finish off the job without a hitch.

When Steph's back it turned, he switches her mental health medication for psychotropic drugs!

Paul smiles and sits back to await her inevitable breakdown.

"She starts to feel a bit dizzy, a bit strange," Carla says.

"Then, she goes to the bathroom and starts talking to herself in the mirror but her image talks back. It's like 'Whoa!"

As Steph begins to melt down, Paul jumps in to "save the day" and offers to drive her to Bendigo to see her doctor.

"Steph is actually tripping off her face and is terrified," Carla explains.

As Paul drives them out of town, Steph gets a message on her phone. It alerts her to the truth about what Paul's just done.

Before she can quiz him about it, a car veers into their path and they career off the road and crash.

When Paul regains consciousness, he discovers Steph has found the pills in his pocket. He realises he's in big trouble...

"Paul is pinned by a branch," Carla explains. "All sorts of things are running through her head about how she can dispose of him.

"She knows what he's just done to her and how he's jeopardised everything. She wants to kill him."

Stuck in the wreckage of their car, it appears time - and karma - has finally caught up with Paul.

Steph, angry and still high, isn't thinking straight and is out for blood.

Is she about to do th unthinkable and kill off one of Neighbours most devious characters?

Source: TV Week 9th November 2015
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 08-11-2015 at 21:34.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (09-11-2015), lizann (09-11-2015), Summer8 (08-11-2015), tammyy2j (08-11-2015)

Baby fears
    Ramsay Street's newest parents bring baby Matilday home - but are they ready?

They thought their biggest battle would be Matilda's birth. Now, Josh (Harley Bonner) and Amber (Jenna Rosenow) are facing a new crisis: getting their bub home in one piece!

Although things seem to be going well at first, it doesn't take long before Amber breaks down. She's stressed and not coping with having a newborn.

Doing his bit to step up, Josh sends the worn-out mum to bed while he takes care of baby duties.

"They're both trying their best to support each other," Jenna, 24, tells TV Week.

When Josh accidentally falls asleep in bed while looking after Matilda and rolls on her, Amber's fears intensify.

She now doubts she can trust Josh with their tiny bindle of joy.

Thankfully, Matilda is oblivious to any danger she may have been in.

However, though Amber forgives Josh for the incident, his confidence is shaken.

Jenna admits her baby confidence was a little shaky at first, too.

"She [Matilda] was the first baby I've ever held," she explains. "I don't have any family or friends who have babies, so I've never been in that situation. "I was just mindful to not break her."

When Josh begins to worry he's not a good father, he reaches out for help.

Someone's about to get a call...

Source: TV Week 9th November 2015

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

lizann (09-11-2015)

wow, that would be cool if she does it.........

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    I meant Steph LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    I meant Steph LOL

she will save paul, cant see him dying or steph killing him she will save him
    Last edited by lizann; 09-11-2015 at 13:47.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (09-11-2015)

onday 16th November 2015
    Steph is convinced that Vanessa is trying to drive her mad. Aaron feels guilty about duping Paul. Lauren makes a heartbreaking decision.

Tuesday 17th November 2015
    Aaron comes to a shocking realisation. Things heat up for Kyle and Amy. Terese feels vindicated by recent events.

Wednesday 18th November 2015
    Things end badly as Josh and Amber spend their first night at home with baby Matilda. Shay reacts badly to Kyle's new relationship. Imogen worries about the changes in Daniel.

Thursday 19th November 2015
    As Amber pushes him away, Josh reaches out for help. Will the baby issue come between Mark and Paige? Paul takes drastic action.

Friday 20th November 2015
    As Steph finally learns who's been tormenting her, a car crash puts her life in danger. Doug returns to Erinsborough. There's a surprise engagement on Ramsay Street. Lauren receives worrying news about Lou. A mysterious photograph reveals Shay's connection to someone on the street.

perfectblend

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-11-2015), HarryHedgehog (11-11-2015)

I guess tha baby issue is something to do with Mark being older and getting ready for kids soon and Paige not being ready for kids anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post
    I guess tha baby issue is something to do with Mark being older and getting ready for kids soon and Paige not being ready for kids anytime soon?
    Yep. Paige has a pregnancy scare next week.

Thread Information