Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers 16th - 20th November 2015

Quote Originally Posted by wilky07 View Post
    they may get amy and mark when kyle leaves as amy and kyle finally get together at long last in a couple of weeks,but nobody nows how he is leaving,but i don't think it be anything to do with amy,because they realise they belong together when fate intervenes, so i have a feeling kyle may die and she will take over the yard because she will become a partner as they are a couple,but then i have a feeling she and kyle may leave together because she starting to find out what her dad is like,paying liam off then this with the school,then she will find out about her dad messing with steph,so she may not want jimmy around him.
    I'd be really surprised if they killed off Kyle. For a long time they included him in pretty much every storyline and it looked like he was being built to be the next Toadie and as much as his acting skills aren't perfect, he's a pretty good character. And no one can fault him for wanting to go live in LA with his GF.
    I reckon they will leave the door open for him to return.
    I could be completely wrong though!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-11-2015), ILTPandN (08-11-2015)

I hope Kyle leave to get back with Georgia

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-11-2015), ILTPandN (08-11-2015)

They won't kill Kyle off. I reckon either Kyle will join Georgia or Saskia will return for Chris' exit and Kyle & Georgia will leave together.

Steph is one of the characters involved in the car crash.

A mysterious photograph reveals Shay has a connection to someone on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I hope Kyle leave to get back with Georgia
    Me too. Always hoped for this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (08-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    I'd be really surprised if they killed off Kyle. For a long time they included him in pretty much every storyline and it looked like he was being built to be the next Toadie and as much as his acting skills aren't perfect, he's a pretty good character. And no one can fault him for wanting to go live in LA with his GF.
    the lad who plays kyle may want to be killed off as he may have no intention to come back,as for him with georgia i think he better with amy,because georgia was not 100% were amy is as we all can see,plus they get talking about what they want in a partner and they realise there ideal partner is them 2,so they won't split amy and kyle up for him to go back to georgia that is all over between kyle and georgia,i think he will leave with amy because of her dad when she finds out what he been upto as she knows about the school thing and now he messing about with steph which she gets hurt in a car crash because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    the lad who plays kyle may want to be killed off as he may have no intention to come back,as for him with georgia i think he better with amy,because georgia was not 100% were amy is as we all can see,plus they get talking about what they want in a partner and they realise there ideal partner is them 2,so they won't split amy and kyle up for him to go back to georgia that is all over between kyle and georgia,i think he will leave with amy because of her dad when she finds out what he been upto as she knows about the school thing and now he messing about with steph which she gets hurt in a car crash because of it.

I don't feel that it's definitely all over between Kyle and Georgia. She wanted a year out to find herself, so I think it's quite possible she'll come to realise she's still in love with Kyle. I think he'll take her back if that happens.

I also think it's unlikely Amy will be written out so soon (unless Zoe Cramond wants to leave). She's too important to Paul, one of the show's biggest characters.

I do think it's a good idea that when Zoe does want to leave, Amy's killed off leaving Paul as a single (grand)parent to Jimmy. That could be fun to watch.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (08-11-2015), maidmarian (08-11-2015), tammyy2j (08-11-2015)

TV Week spoilers

Monday, 16th November
    Steph accepts she may be having a relapse.
    After making a shocking discovery, Paul enlists a guilty Aaron to do his dirty work.
    Piper's behaviour leads Brad and Terese to realise they haven't been good parents.

Tuesday, 17th November
    Steph discovers the identity of her tormentor.
    Kyle invites Amy out so they can reconnect.
    Imogen hopes there may be a chance for her parents to reconcile after all.

Wednesday, 18th November
    Kyle and Amy realise they have a chance to create a family together.
    Stress levels increase as Amber and Josh bring baby Matilda home.
    Imogen questions Daniel's changing personality.

Thursday, 19th November
    Josh fears he's not cut out to be a father after making a dangerous mistake.
    Paige has a pregnancy scare, which forces her and Mark to duscuss their future.
    Paul concocts a plan to destroy Steph once and for all.

Friday, 20th November
    Shay reveals a secret connection to one of Ramsay Street's residents.
    Paul grows careless when he assumes he has won, leading Steph to suspect him.
    Lauren receives a disturbing phone call - is Lou missing?

Source: TV Week 9th November 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I don't feel that it's definitely all over between Kyle and Georgia. She wanted a year out to find herself, so I think it's quite possible she'll come to realise she's still in love with Kyle. I think he'll take her back if that happens.

I also think it's unlikely Amy will be written out so soon (unless Zoe Cramond wants to leave). She's too important to Paul, one of the show's biggest characters.

I do think it's a good idea that when Zoe does want to leave, Amy's killed off leaving Paul as a single (grand)parent to Jimmy. That could be fun to watch.
    yes but he over her he wants to be with amy who like i said before is miles better for kyle than georgia,he wanted to be with amy for a long time now,but with paul he a bad one and amy may not want jimmy around him,maybe she been brought in for kyle exit,because she liked kyle when she saw him the 1st day she came into it,i like kyle to leave with amy and jimmy and maybe get pregnant by kyle and go live happy somewhere else.

Thread Information