Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 9th - 13th November 2015

Quote Originally Posted by millieq8 View Post
    don't listen to Gilly. she's said "they split up soon" many times haha. but in all honesty, things aren't looking good for them FOR NOW. although the neighbours story writers are kind of silly, they aren't stupid enough to put Paige with Tyler, that'd be too unrealistic and awkward.
    Paige and Tyler has been buildling up for months. The will likely get together during season finale week, when Dennis Dimato & Michelle Kim come back for revenge on Paige and Tyler. it's only a matter of time till Paige realises she has feelings for Tyler and they get together.
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 30-10-2015 at 13:58.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

meagan82 (03-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    it's only a matter of time till Paige realises she has feelings for Tyler and they get together.
    While this is certainly a distinct possibility, anyone reading this should know that gillyH1981 is biased because Mark and Kate were her ideal couple and she probably doesn't want to see Mark love anyone else. Would you prefer Mark to be desperately unhappy and still pining for Kate, Gilly?
    Last edited by Dazzle; 30-10-2015 at 19:42.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (31-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    While this is certainly a distinct possibility, anyone reading this should know that gillyH1981 is biased because Mark and Kate were her ideal couple and she probably doesn't want to see Mark love anyone else. Would you prefer Mark to be desperately unhappy and still pining for Kate, Gilly?
    I never really liked Kate (sorry Gilly).
    But she died ON screen, that can't be reversed. I could get hanging on for hope if she died off screen because there has been plenty of instances on soaps where a character dies off screen and comes back. But when the character dies on screen with just about the whole Erinsborough community watching, you gotta accept they are dead...
    Especially when they caught the murderer too, there's no reason for keeping her in hiding (that's the only thing I could think of)
    Last edited by LauBuch; 31-10-2015 at 15:23.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-10-2015), Perdita (01-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    I never really liked Kate (sorry Gilly).
    But she died on screen, that can't be reversed. I could get hanging on for hope if she died off screen because there has been plenty of instances on soaps where a character dies off screen and comes back. ...)
    Everything could have been staged. it happened in Home & Away. Someone was shot right in front of their girlfriend and a cop and they both believed he had died. he had an on screen funeral and everyone attended but he came back months later. even the shooter could all be part of a cover up, just like he was in Home & Away.

Everything could have been staged. it happened in Home & Away. Someone was shot right in front of their girlfriend and a cop and they both believed he had died. he had an on screen funeral and everyone attended but he came back months later. even the shooter could all be part of a cover up, just like he was in Home & Away.
    It's highly doubtable. Especially with Ashleigh doing well in America. I know she left the soap there she was in, but it has probably opened a lot of doors for her over there.
    I'd be VERY surprised if the shooting was a cover up. A cover up for what though?
    Plus, isn't the shooter in prison? I don't think anyone who didn't kill someone would wanna be in prison. Plus, if she was still around, Paul would know, he just would because Kate knew how much he loved her.
    IF (and it's a massive if) Kate were to somehow come back, I think she'd be recast. Plus, I don't see Scott McGregor hanging around much longer as he always stated he didn't want to be in Neighbours for a long time when he came back.
    Last edited by LauBuch; 31-10-2015 at 18:46.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-10-2015), Perdita (01-11-2015)

Let it go. For someone supposedly so up to date to soap news, you should know that Brewer signed on for 3 years for Bold and the Beautiful.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-11-2015)

Gilly, LET IT GO. Get OVER it. Kate is DEAD.

She is NOT coming back. NOTHING was staged.

Paige is Mark's current girlfriend. OOOOOFFT got your knickers in a twist ayeeeee, Gilly??

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ScorpioStar For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-11-2015), LauBuch (01-11-2015), millieq8 (02-11-2015), MiriBee (02-11-2015), Perdita (01-11-2015), Sparklydee (01-11-2015)

You also said in a previous spoiler thread that they wouldn't last October. These spoilers are for November?

To Gilly in regards to Mark and Paige
    Last edited by fsharif07; 01-11-2015 at 06:38.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fsharif07 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-11-2015), millieq8 (02-11-2015)

They split up soon. They have no chemistry and nothing in common. The return of Dennis Dimato and Michelle for the seaon finale cliffhanger, will probably lead Paige & Tyler getting together.
    Nah, they don't split up. Give us proper evidence then we will believe you, or kindly bugger off.

Quote Originally Posted by fsharif07 View Post
    You also said in a previous spoiler thread that they wouldn't last October. These spoilers are for November?

To Gilly in regards to Mark and Paige
    I've kind of latched onto the fact that she will say every month that the following month they will split up. She's terrible isn't she hahah.

Thread Information