Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 2nd - 6th November 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    Possibly not but she did push him away..... Brad didn't always show that he had feelings for Lauren, Terese was just always convinced that he did......yes they spent time because of Paige but it was never hot or heavy or even real flirty........
    That's just not how it went down. Terese was not jealous of Lauren at first. This is a quote from Perfect Blend:

Though Terese was secure in her marriage, and had no problem accepting Brad's old flame living across the street, Lauren found it slightly more difficult to deal with, failing to tell her husband Matt about any of it.
    http://perfectblend.net/neighbourhoo...lis-terese.htm

Terese started to become insecure after finding out about Paige, but the kiss between Brad and Lauren in Adelaide is what really caused their marriage to start falling apart. That kiss was definitely hot, heavy and flirty!

Terese has behaved badly at times and that certainly didn't help the situation, but blaming her for the breakdown of her marriage doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 10-11-2015 at 19:56.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (11-11-2015), indigodance (10-11-2015), lizann (11-11-2015)

Anyone know that Lily Allen song with the line, "Spreading your seed all over the town, getting too greedy and messing around." For some reason that song plays in my head lately when I see Brad. Or maybe it's Paul trying to gaslight me lol ����

Anyone know that Lily Allen song with the line, "Spreading your seed all over the town, getting too greedy and messing around." For some reason that song plays in my head lately when I see Brad. Or maybe it's Paul trying to gaslight me lol 😜😂

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-11-2015), ILTPandN (11-11-2015), lizann (11-11-2015), Summer8 (10-11-2015), tammyy2j (11-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    That's just not how it went down. Terese was not jealous of Lauren at first. This is a quote from Perfect Blend:

http://perfectblend.net/neighbourhood/bio/willis-terese.htm

Terese started to become insecure after finding out about Paige, but the kiss between Brad and Lauren in Adelaide is what really caused their marriage to start falling apart. That kiss was definitely hot, heavy and flirty!

Terese has behaved badly at times and that certainly didn't help the situation, but blaming her for the breakdown of her marriage doesn't make sense.
    Well of course Terese didn't at first because there was no ties between them but yes as soon as she found out about Paige she became paranoid but Lauren and Brad weren't carrying on like they liked each other at all, all Lauren was concerned about was finding her baby.....

In regards to the kiss in Adelaide being hot and heavy - oh dear.... yes at that point it was for heavens sake,,, it was emotional and heartfelt they were so caught up in their daughter they got carried away, its not like they were being malicious and made a point of sneaking around behind Terese's back..... and Lauren certainly wasn't flirting with and chasing Brad when they got back......
    also I wasn't blaming her for the break down of the marriage - she definitely didn't help the situation thats for sure......

As they had had sex before (hence Paige) their inhibitions were already gone as far as being intimate ..... the kiss was just another lead on from where they left off all those years ago ... yes, she was flirting maybe it not overly sexual - but a sexually viral man usually runs to a support a damsel in distress if he knows his options maybe open due to past acquaintances .... she was emotional and he was her knight in shining armour albeit 20 years too late. The fuse was lit .... even if it was a long burn ....
    Last edited by indigodance; 11-11-2015 at 10:11. Reason: typo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-11-2015)

lauren was hiding her drawing of brad, she was flustered around him uncomfortable around terese, did she have a dream or dreams of him also, all before paigebabygate was discovered

even with matt she wanted brad

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-11-2015), ILTPandN (12-11-2015), indigodance (12-11-2015), tammyy2j (12-11-2015)

why did brad not tell his kids the truth instead he wanted hero worship that he was terese saver from fire
    Last edited by lizann; 11-11-2015 at 23:53.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (12-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    lauren was hiding her drawing of brad, she was flustered around him uncomfortable around terese, did she have a dream or dreams of him also, all before paigebabygate was discovered

Yes, I remember now......Lauren had those dreams about Brad (I think she all dolled up and dancing with him - in the dreams).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ILTPandN For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-11-2015)

why did brad not tell his kids the truth instead he wanted hero worship that he was terese saver from fire
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. I know Terese asked him to stay quiet, but he was happy to play along. Then when Imogen found out the truth, he was like "I was going to tell you all."
    He and Lauren deserve each other...
    Lauren knew exactly what she was doing. She could have at least waited until Matt's body was cold before she hopped into bed with Brad.
    Terese can do SO much better than Brad.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-11-2015), lizann (12-11-2015), tammyy2j (12-11-2015)

So you don't think maybe it had anything to do with guilt of knowing she was pregnant with his child and never told him either??? she never let on that she wanted Brad, if she did at least she kept it to herself....... I never saw her flirting at all.......

Thread Information