Thread: Neighbours Fashions

Neighbours Fashions

I have been watching Neighbours for a very long time and the thing that gets me cranky is their fashion sense.

They have shocking clothes that aren't very modern for the younger cast especially when you compare them to H&A. They never get the seasons right. In the middle of spring and summer they are wearing jumpers and long sleeves. They just seem to wear drab boring clothes.

Does anyone else think that their wardrobe department should be improved and upgraded???

Quote Originally Posted by muzzy01 View Post
    I have been watching Neighbours for a very long time and the thing that gets me cranky is their fashion sense.

They have shocking clothes that aren't very modern for the younger cast especially when you compare them to H&A. They never get the seasons right. In the middle of spring and summer they are wearing jumpers and long sleeves. They just seem to wear drab boring clothes.

Does anyone else think that their wardrobe department should be improved and upgraded???
    Hi and welcome!

I'm afraid I won't be of much use to you on this subject because I'm not interested in fashion and haven't particularly noticed the wardrobe. I can't comment on appropriate dress for the weather either since I've no idea of the timing of seasons in Melbourne.

Neighbours almost certainly have a much lower budget to spend on the wardrobe than H&A.

Winters in most parts of Australia are rather milder than in UK or Europe generally. It is not unusual for them to have a sunny day with 21C or thereabouts in their midwinter term which is about March to September

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-10-2015)

I don't mind the fashion sense personally, I think H & A have more glamorous style it's like a mini Hollywood with a more sexy vibe, their characters show themselves off a lot more bikini's on the beach etc although Neighbours do it a bit with the likes off Brad/Josh & the Brennan'a & Paige when they are shown working out. Neighbours is more quiet little rural town, it feels more realistic and that their characters are real people that more of us can relate to.

Some examples : You have Sonia and Toadie with putting it kindly their own fashion sense but that's their characters. Karl with his funky shirts wearing his Lycra. Some have daggy jumpers and are more frumpy style but some are quite modern like Amber& Naomi. Piper is new but likes the retro look. Paige has quite skimpy clothes while Imogen has a smartly dressed style & Nate too as well as Daniel. Kyle has his checked shirts which suits his profession really, Tyler has his sleeveless & tightly fitted T-shirts - Aaron too. Steph in her leathers & tomboy style, similar with Amy.

They're all different depending on the characters individual quirks.

I don't mind the fashion sense personally, I think H & A have more glamorous style it's like a mini Hollywood with a more sexy vibe, their characters show themselves off a lot more bikini's on the beach etc although Neighbours do it a bit with the likes off Brad/Josh & the Brennan'a & Paige when they are shown working out. Neighbours is more quiet little rural town, it feels more realistic and that their characters are real people that more of us can relate to.

Some examples : You have Sonia and Toadie with putting it kindly their own fashion sense but that's their characters. Karl with his funky shirts wearing his Lycra. Some have daggy jumpers and are more frumpy style but some are quite modern like Amber& Naomi. Piper is new but likes the retro look. Paige has quite skimpy clothes while Imogen has a smartly dressed style & Nate too as well as Daniel. Kyle has his checked shirts which suits his profession really, Tyler has his sleeveless & tightly fitted T-shirts - Aaron too. Steph in her leathers & tomboy style, similar with Amy.

They're all different depending on the characters individual quirks.

Thread Information