Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kyle (Riley Carter Millington)

That is disappointing, I was expecting big things with Riley's casting considering he was trans but nothing has really been done with Kyle

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-09-2016), Glen1 (15-09-2016), lizann (15-09-2016), Perdita (15-09-2016)

I agree, such a shame. Tho at this rate, there won't be anyone left lol

EastEnders fans will be waving goodbye to Kyle Slater very soon - and it looks like his exit story will be kicking off next week.

It was announced earlier this year that Kyle's story would be coming to an end soon, but further details about his departure have been kept under wraps.

However, upcoming scenes will see Kyle offered a fantastic job opportunity abroad, leaving him torn between pursuing his career and staying loyal to his family.

With the Fowlers still struggling financially - and even more following Belinda's departure - Kyle starts to wonder whether they can really cope without him.

After confiding in his sister Stacey, Kyle eventually decides to turn the job down, but it is clear it's not a decision he is completely happy with.

As an indecisive Kyle remains even more torn over what to do, he has a heart-to-heart with Martin, who urges him to accept the job and follow his dreams.

Finally reaching a decision, Kyle agrees to take the job, but before long, he has changed his mind once more. Keeping up? No, us neither.

But with Riley Carter Millington's exit on the horizon, we reckon it's only a matter of time before Kyle has (yet another) change of heart...

EastEnders airs these scenes on Tuesday, November 22 and Thursday, November 24 on BBC One.

Digital Spy

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-11-2016), tammyy2j (15-11-2016)

I really like Kyle and I hate it that he is leaving, Goodness knows there is so little worth shouting about at the moment.
    EE is really boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg ggg just now, what is happening to it.
    The storys are dull as puddles, and it seems such a shame to lose Kyle, it would have been so intersting to see him form a relationship, and what
    was the entrance and speedy exit by his mother, that was a storm in a Teacup
    ohhh surely something good and juicy could be wrote for him!

I really like Kyle and I hate it that he is leaving, Goodness knows there is so little worth shouting about at the moment.
    EE is really boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg ggg just now, what is happening to it.
    The storys are dull as puddles, and it seems such a shame to lose Kyle, it would have been so intersting to see him form a relationship, and what
    was the entrance and speedy exit by his mother, that was a storm in a Teacup
    ohhh surely something good and juicy could be wrote for him!

does sean know about him?

Thread Information