Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Spoilers 19th - 23rd October 2015

I doubt it'll be a main character maybe that teacher that was with Brad & Susan last week or perhaps Belinda she seemed a bit strange in the preview...

Quote Originally Posted by binky321 View Post
    I doubt it'll be a main character maybe that teacher that was with Brad & Susan last week or perhaps Belinda she seemed a bit strange in the preview...
    Yeah she could be a suspect. I wonder if she would do it to set up Steph, maybe.

Jayden Wharley, Sue Parker & Wayne the teacher will all be red herrings to throw us off.

It will be someone we don't know who started the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    I'm thinking maybe Jayden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames449 View Post
    Yeah she could be a suspect. I wonder if she would do it to set up Steph, maybe.
    I was thinking Jayden too. But actually, yes, maybe it could be Belinda. When I first read spoilers about her and Steph I thought they were together but perhaps they've split?

I'm guessing the teacher (with Brad and Susan) has been shown at Oz pace? (I'm watching UK pace). Unless I missed a scene or two.

What I really hope is that it isn't Paul. I don't actually like it when Paul's completely bad. I prefer no-angel-but-not-totally-awful Paul. I also don't want to see him and Daniel fall out! Hopefully they will make-up soon because I like Paul having family around (even if no-one else in Erinsborough likes him!).
    Last edited by ILTPandN; 16-10-2015 at 22:57.

Carla Bonner confirmed that Nikki Shiels who plays Belinda is still filming. Belinda will be around next year.

I hope it's not Paul as well. As nasty as he can be I love his character.

It's not likely to be Belinda then if she's around next year. I really hope it's not a major character because presumably they would be written out of the show to go to prison for arson and I like the current cast

It will likely be a guest character who we have not mey who starts the fire. Just like it was Hudson who knocked down Robbo in 2013.

If it isn't guest character, we know they won't be sticking around.

Belinda is aronud till early next year.
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 17-10-2015 at 12:25.

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    It will likely be a guest character who we have not mey who starts the fire. Just like it was Hudson who knocked down Robbo in 2013.

Going out on a limb here, could it be connected to Dimato? Not sure why he would torch the school but we know he is due to return for the season finale.

Going out on a limb here, could it be connected to Dimato? Not sure why he would torch the school but we know he is due to return for the season finale.

So it's still likely to be Belinda.

Thread Information