Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Connor (Faye Brooks)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Not seen any signs that Shona is gay but does not mean they won't be a couple at some stage

is there any word if it's Alya or Rana?

Following a busy first year and a half on the soap, Coronation Street's Faye Brookes has teased a brand new love interest may soon be on the cards for her character Kate Connor.

In fact, she's even gone as far as saying that the new love interest will "shock people", so place your bets on the most unexpected relationship you can think of now.

Kate's last love interest was Caz Hammond, who ended up in jail after stalking Maria Connor and trying to frame her for murder after Kate managed to lure her ex-partner back to the cobbles with a few well-timed lies.

Ever since, things have been rather quiet on the romantic front for Kate, but it looks like that's all set to change.

"Trust me it's not quiet any more!" she told the Radio Times.

"We are ready to go for this year! I'm not going to give too much away but there's definitely something coming on the love life front.

"It's going to shock people. I don't think fans will guess who it is and neither is Kate, but I'm really excited and want to embrace it – and hopefully this time it will be for the long haul."

And if there's one thing we do know about the new mystery romance, it's that it's definitely not Sophie Webster (Brooke Vincent) as Faye said that Kate and Sophie are just friends.

"It's not Sophie Webster, that's what I can say," she told us. "[Sophie is] my friend! It's a good thing. I think it'll be nice for the audience to be teased with, 'Will there ever be a Kophie, as they call us?'"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

parkerman (05-06-2017)

It must be another member of the current female cast! Maybe Leanne who had had enough of blokes!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (05-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    It must be another member of the current female cast! Maybe Leanne who had had enough of blokes!
    Some think either Alya or even Rana who suddenly starts batting for the other side

yes rana likely

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (06-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Coronation Street's Kate Connor is about to get a shock new love interest – but Faye Brookes has warned that there might be a backlash from fans.

Things have been rather quiet on the romantic front for Kate ever since her ex-girlfriend Caz Hammond ended up in jail for stalking Maria Connor, but we have already revealed that's all about to change.

Faye – who plays Kate – has previously teased that her alter ego's new relationship will be hard to guess and could surprise people. But she's now given away even more gossip on the upcoming plot – admitting that she's unsure how fans are going to take it.

"There's love coming her way," Faye told The Sun Online. "Which I think she so rightly deserves after what she's going through but it's completely unexpected.

"I'm thrilled about it. I don't know whether the general public are going to take to it, I just know it's going to shock people for the right reasons.

"I think this love interest is just what Weatherfield needs – it's not what you expect at all."

One thing we do know about the mystery romance, is that it definitely won't be with Sophie Webster, after Faye told Digital Spy earlier in the year that the pair will only ever be friends.

Digital Spy
    Maybe it is Maria

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (01-07-2017)

Disability campaigner Melissa Johns is to play a new love interest for Kate Connor in Coronation Street in a storyline that will incite a shocking reaction from Kate’s best mate Rana Nazir – but is there more to Rana’s cold response than meets the eye?

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/04/corona...#ixzz4opIyLwqC

At least its not sophie

so despite seeing what aidan's cheating did and she hating cheats, not long till her and rana (who todd can sense is batting for other side) are batting together

woah there Lizann :P no need to harsh my chill just yet. I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of inner turmoil, for Kate especially. The way they've handled it so far, with Kate and Rana actually sitting down and discussing what Rana is feeling, I don't think they're about to just go into an affair and won't care about Zeedan. I think it's going to be handled really well, I just have a feeling.

Thread Information