Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 12th - 15th October 2015

Exclamation Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 12th - 15th October 2015

Monday

Evelyn falls deeper under Tank´s spell. Roo tries to deal with Jame´s deception.

Tuesday

Has Evelyn´s family lost her for good? Will Roo forgive James despite his lies?

Wednesday

Alf and Maddy try to persuade Roo that she´s making the wrong decision. Kat is worried about Ricky and Nate´s close "friendship. Kyle kisses Ricky.

Thursday

Ash urges Kyle to make things right with Ricky after their kiss. Evie runs away with Tank.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

10079229 (30-09-2015), Aussiedal (08-10-2015), Dazzle (24-09-2015), hward (24-09-2015), Pantherboy (24-09-2015), tammyy2j (30-09-2015), wells (24-09-2015)

I don't mind the idea of Kyle and Ricky.....but isn't he too young for her? Besides she is already juggling her feelings for Brax and Nate...busy girl needs a break.

ash is next for ricky

�� who hasn't Ash been with...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussiedal For This Useful Post:

10079229 (30-09-2015)

😳 who hasn't Ash been with...

What's with the big explosion (Aus)? Presuming its Leah and Zac who get married. What about the proposal? Any thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedal View Post
    What's with the big explosion (Aus)? Presuming its Leah and Zac who get married. What about the proposal? Any thoughts
    For those not in Aust, at the end of current episodes they have been showing a few different teasers/snippets of things coming up soon so big SPOILER ALERT!!

With the explosion, it looks like everyone is standing around some kind of bonfire outside Alf's place, & for some reason the bonfire basically explodes (has someone added something or thrown something onto the bonfire to make it "erupt"???). I am wondering whether this is where Josh goes (temporarily?) blind - maybe from flash burns?? - as you see someone thrown back when the explosion happens.

The wedding scene being shown is definitely Leah & Zac. With guests standing all around, Zac is in his suit at the front smiling, looking at Leah walking towards him - I believe she is on VJ's arm (only Leah & VJ's backs are to camera).

My guess is that the proposal has to be Roo & James (SPOILER ALERT! - there were photos floating around a while back of what looks like Roo & James also getting married - with only the two of them & a marriage celebrant, & it appears just Marilyn beside them (as her bridesmaid? where is Maddy?). Another photo then shows Alf there as well, not looking very happy & just in is normal clothes/hat). I have read people speculate that the proposal will be Nate & Ricky, but I can't see that happening!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

10079229 (30-09-2015), Aussiedal (29-09-2015), Dazzle (29-09-2015), tammyy2j (30-09-2015)

The marriage proposal is nate and ricky

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dolphinree For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (30-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinree View Post
    Pretty sure now it will be Roo & James (this time). The promo that says there will be a proposal soon shows a person (woman) opening a box with a ring in it, & I may be wrong, but IMO it looks like Roo's hands (& It also looks like they are wearing the blue dress that Roo wears sometimes). I had also forgotten that the Spoiler page for next week 5-8 Oct says that for Monday "Will Alf accept Roo & James' lightning fast engagement?". The official H&A Facebook page has also tonight put up a photo of the person's hands holding the ring box, & says "somebody is about to be proposed to", i.e. it is imminent, so IMO it can't be Ricky & Nate at this stage as they aren't even together at the moment (although this may happen later on, as people are speculating).
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 30-09-2015 at 14:25.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinree View Post
    Already

Thread Information