Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paddy Kirk (Dominic Brunt)

Yes, definitely

I have to say that I think the whole Paddy and Viv things is just too weird. Apart from the comic aspect why on earth would Paddy want to hurt Emily?.. As far as Viv is concerned she is just a pathetic selfish self centred old hag and I would really like to know who on earth would fancy her. I certainly do think that Emily and Paul make a good couple, the only thing though, it would be difficult if Paul found a partner, I don't think Emily would like that. Paul is so good looking and nice I can't see him staying single for long can you?

poor emily its about time they get caught because it makes me feel sick when they are on screen together.

paddy desereves a beating, how on earth can he cheat on emuily with that old cow viv!!!

Paddy and Viv are both a bit YUK! - so, perhaps they are well suited!

I'd like to know what track the writers are on here. If they think this is a comedy item, well it is soo not. I think it is just horrible that dear old Emily should be cheated on by that old war horse Viv, who is her Boss after all, and why are we being asked to condone Viv and Paddy as a good thing and just a laugh, I do hope that Emily does not find out as it will blight her life for ever.

I have heard Emily and Marlon get close as he helps her when she finds out and trys to kill Viv.

I can't see that as he is very close with Viv's daughter. Would'nt mind if they killed off Viv though. Then again that might mean another murder trial and I think they are getting a bit boring now.

Source? I can't belive Marlon would cheat on Donna! They are so nice together!
    The old crow *pecks*

Smile

What is it with viv she manages to get nice blokes when she is a drag queen. she had that young bloke driving the limo, she got bob (who is not that bad for a middle aged man) she must drug em!
    Black Country Gal

Thread Information