Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 28th Sept - 1 Oct 2015

Denni has made a movie
    So it was her choice to leave

Last edited by dolphinree; 12-09-2015 at 14:45.

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinree View Post
    Denni has made a movie
    So it was her choice to leave
    Denny's final scenes will go to air this week, but as it has been mentioned previously, Jessica actually finished filming quite a few months ago now. In the Daily Mail article I posted above (11 Sept), this new project she is involved with hasn't even gone into production yet. At this stage they are still trying to raise their own funding so it can (hopefully) go ahead sometime soon. From the article, it appears to be a pet project that Jessica has wanted to do for a while, but I am not sure whether she just decided to leave H&A to do it. With her now having left the show, she obviously has taken the opportunity to try & get it off the ground. There are a couple of possible reasons why she left, as discussed earlier, & it may well have been Jessica's decision to leave H&A, but I am not sure if it was just to do this project.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 13-09-2015 at 04:37.

g'day ladies & gents, only started watching home & away a couple of months ago and only discovered this site about a week ago. Really enjoying the things the spoilers people are posting up because I'm not one that can stay patient.
    Anyway, I am pretty excited to see what happens with Denny, found something interesting though. Just saw an updated promo of the one they showed on Tuesday where the person seems to be digging a hole out in the scrub, they get a lot closer to the person with the shovel. I've noticed that the person with the shovel seems to be sporting high heels (and sorry if I offend anyone for being sexist here) that person looks exactly how girls shovel (if you have ever noticed when men shovel they tend to not only put the shovel in the ground, they will place there foot on the top of the shovel for extra weight so they can dig further into the ground) which leads to me think that Charlotte is the one that kills Denny.

As I said before, sorry if I offended anyone with my sexist comment before, but would like to say a thanks to all the people with all their insight comments on this site

g'day ladies & gents, only started watching home & away a couple of months ago and only discovered this site about a week ago. Really enjoying the things the spoilers people are posting up because I'm not one that can stay patient.
    Anyway, I am pretty excited to see what happens with Denny, found something interesting though. Just saw an updated promo of the one they showed on Tuesday where the person seems to be digging a hole out in the scrub, they get a lot closer to the person with the shovel. I've noticed that the person with the shovel seems to be sporting high heels (and sorry if I offend anyone for being sexist here) that person looks exactly how girls shovel (if you have ever noticed when men shovel they tend to not only put the shovel in the ground, they will place there foot on the top of the shovel for extra weight so they can dig further into the ground) which leads to me think that Charlotte is the one that kills Denny.

As I said before, sorry if I offended anyone with my sexist comment before, but would like to say a thanks to all the people with all their insight comments on this site

Smile Thursday October 1

[QUOTE=Pantherboy;830263]Thanks for the spoilers Perdita. Much appreciated, as always.

I wonder if this timetable will be the same in all States for this week? The AFL Brownlow Medal awards are on the Monday night on the main Channel 7 in Melbourne. Therefore no H&A that night, but I think they are having 3 episodes on the Thursday night (where it has TBA) to make up for it. I am not sure if this will be the same for Adelaide & Perth?? In Sydney, & I imagine Brisbane as well, all the AFL including the Brownlow Medal are on digital channel 7Mate . There wont be any real interest in the Brownlow in these cities, where even the NRL (Rugby League) Dally M Awards aren't on the main channel anymore. Therefore I wonder if Syd & Bris will have the normal schedule ie 1 episode on Mon-Wed & then a double on Thurs?,

Well in Adelaide its got Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with the spoiler for Thursday being-
    Matt gets caught in Charlotte’s web yet again. John resolves to charm Marilyn into falling in love with him again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Happyme123 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (13-09-2015)

[QUOTE=Happyme123;830474]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Thanks for the spoilers Perdita. Much appreciated, as always.

I wonder if this timetable will be the same in all States for this week? The AFL Brownlow Medal awards are on the Monday night on the main Channel 7 in Melbourne. Therefore no H&A that night, but I think they are having 3 episodes on the Thursday night (where it has TBA) to make up for it. I am not sure if this will be the same for Adelaide & Perth?? In Sydney, & I imagine Brisbane as well, all the AFL including the Brownlow Medal are on digital channel 7Mate . There wont be any real interest in the Brownlow in these cities, where even the NRL (Rugby League) Dally M Awards aren't on the main channel anymore. Therefore I wonder if Syd & Bris will have the normal schedule ie 1 episode on Mon-Wed & then a double on Thurs?,

Well in Adelaide its got Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with the spoiler for Thursday being-
    Matt gets caught in Charlotte’s web yet again. John resolves to charm Marilyn into falling in love with him again.
    I live in NSW and the only difference we have is no double episode on Thursday night.
    There is still an episode on Monday night, but there is nothing to do with the browniows on 7mate or 7two.

[QUOTE=Happyme123;830474]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Thanks for the spoilers Perdita. Much appreciated, as always.

I live in NSW and the only difference we have is no double episode on Thursday night.
    There is still an episode on Monday night, but there is nothing to do with the browniows on 7mate or 7two.

was it charlotte who killed denny

Quote Originally Posted by John Carpenter View Post

Hey John, welcome to Soapboards. I'm glad you like it here.

I'll have you know I'm a female and I've always used my foot when digging!

(I'm not really offended by the way. )

Thread Information