Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Denny Rickman

Baby Rickman!!

Ahh. I'm so excited, it'll be lovely. Another Dennis, hopefully! I think Sharon will be a good mum, she's always been great to Vicki and Dennis, she's a very loving person.

With all the hassle she's had to put up with from Den, Angie and Dennis, I think a baby will be a piece of cake for her. And you just know that whatever it did wrong, she would always be there for it. I'm not mentioning Dennis's involvement in the baby's life, for obvious reasons (which I can't mention because of the spoiler rule).

I bet she'll a million times the mother than Dennis's mum was. I'm not a huge fan of Sharon, but I was really chuffed for her tonight!

i know i knew that was going to happen and no-one would believe me coz i am like shannis crazy and they all said that it was just me saying what i wanted to happen but i just knew it i cant wait for her to come back later in the year hopefully with a gorgeous baby dennis just hoping she won't call it den jr (as much as i love the name dennis i have an awful pic of densr in my head) cant wait

Yes I can't wait to see them back either. Do you know when she comes back? How old is the baby when she returns?

I agree that she shouldn't call her baby Dennis, I think it's a bad omen. Not that Dennis jnr isn't lovely but the stuff that him and Den snr have got involved with, it isn't something you wish to pass onto your child. Sharon is going to want all the best for it. Maybe it will be a girl.

i couldn't believe it when she said that she was pregnant. I read that they were going to adopt but now they dont have to. i cant wait for sharon to have this baby, i hope she has a girl. I love shannis xxxxxxx

Shouldn't this be in the spoiler section? It is a spoiler after all though. I am very happy that Sharon is pregnant, a bit unbelievable though.
    xxx
    Last edited by Tamzi; 26-12-2005 at 17:41.
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamzi
    Shouldn't this be in the spoiler section? It is a spoiler after all though. I am very happy that Sharon is pregnant, a bit unbelievable though.
    xxx
    It's not a spoiler, Sharon announced she was pregnant last night. I don't really mind whether she has a boy or a girl, either would be great. But I think the writers would make her have a boy to carry on the Watts traditions. Although it will be a long time until we see him getting into any trouble.

I'm really happy for them!
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

I am soooooooooooo happy! I have a friend, and she is like totally obsessed with shannis (if you are reading this its true you are! )
    and she rang me just after ee hadfinsihed and we were both like screaming down the phone to each other!!!

I was thinking if she had a little Boy she'd probably call it dennis after her beloved
    But i reckon she might have a girl i mean, on the square already you've got bobby and freddie and there is only little aleesha so i think it just may be a ickle girl!

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    I am soooooooooooo happy! I have a friend, and she is like totally obsessed with shannis (if you are reading this its true you are! )
    and she rang me just after ee hadfinsihed and we were both like screaming down the phone to each other!!!

I was thinking if she had a little Boy she'd probably call it dennis after her beloved
    But i reckon she might have a girl i mean, on the square already you've got bobby and freddie and there is only little aleesha so i think it just may be a ickle girl!
    Me and my mate are obsessed with shannis too.

I do hope she has a girl.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

i just wish that dennis would be around to look after it aswell

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Thread Information