Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tank (Reece Milne)

Home and Away tearaway Tank Snelgrove is set to cause even more of stir when he returns to Summer Bay and ​immediately starts a new romance.

​Tank (​Reece Milne) has been spending time in prison after brutally injuring Josh Barrett but upcoming scenes will see him be given an opportunity to appeal his sentence.

Given the trouble he previously caused, his return naturally causes a lot of anger, but there is one person who is happy to see him.

Olivia​ tells Skye she's going to expose Claire as a con-artist.
    © Channel 5
    Newcomer Skye ​Peters takes quite a shine to the former bad boy ​but the pair's fledging romance raises more than a few eyebrows.

Although the majority of the Bay are worried that Skye is setting herself up for a fall, it is down to her friend Olivia to try to make her see sense.

Olivia is determined to protect her friend from Tank's clutches, but will Skye listen?​

​Raechelle Banno, who plays Olivia, said to TV Week: "Tank might be reformed, but actions speak louder than words. Olivia has made her mind up. She has to protect Skye, for better or worse.​"

Digital Spy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-04-2016), Pantherboy (18-04-2016)

Home and Away is lining up a horrifying ordeal for Tank Snelgrove as he is viciously stabbed in prison later this month.

The shock attack takes place right in front of Zac MacGuire when he pays a tough visit to Tank (Reece Milne) behind bars.

Zac (Charlie Clausen) gets involved in a highly tense situation when when Greg Snelgrove begs him to reach out to his son Tank, concerned for his safety after learning that he's being targeted at the jail.

Tank is being punished by fellow inmates after intervening when Zac was attacked at the prison recently, so Greg now wants Zac to return the favour by talking some sense into him.

Stubborn Tank is refusing to seek protection from the authorities, so Zac agrees to try his best to change his mind. His involvement comes in spite of his wife Leah warning that he's better off out of it.

Knowing how much he owes Tank, Zac vows not to turn his back on him - but his visit to the prison takes a traumatic turn when Tank is stabbed right in front of him.

These pictures show that Tank does survive the attack, but the incident leaves Zac with a huge decision to make as he considers supporting his application for early parole.

Still hurt by how much Tank put her loved ones through, can Leah ever forgive Zac if he does decide to help get him out of prison?

Home and Away airs these scenes on Monday, May 30 and Tuesday, May 31 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Elsewhere in Summer Bay, there are happier times ahead for Josh Barrett and Evie MacGuire as they celebrate a surprise engagement.

It's a total fresh start for Evie (Philippa Northeast) when she sheds her last memory of Tank by having her tattoo removed, but when Matt Page suggests that Josh and Evie should now move in together, it gives Josh food for thought.

Deciding to go a huge step further, Josh spontaneously proposes to Evie and is delighted when she accepts.

Matt and Maddy Osborne both learn of the engagement and congratulate the couple, but any plans to spread the news further are thwarted when Josh and Evie receive the news of Tank's stabbing.

After both confronting Tank at the hospital, Josh and Evie both agree to forget him and move on - but they also decide it's best to keep their engagement secret for now.

How long can they keep it under wraps?

Home and Away airs these scenes on Tuesday, May 31 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home...-to-marry-him/
    Last edited by Perdita; 21-05-2016 at 04:50.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-05-2016), Pantherboy (21-05-2016)

AUST PACE SPOILER ALERT!!

I couldn't find a separate thread for Skye (Marlo Kelly), so I have posted this article here as it involves Tank (Reece Milne) as well:

A Surprise Departure is Confirmed

Skye Peters Bids Adieu to Summer Bay!

The fifth departure of the year has come rather suddenly and unexpectedly with a new cast member leaving after less than a year onscreen.
    In what has become the shortest ever stint for a main cast member on Home and Away, Marlo Kelly has left the role of zany teenager, Skye Peters after a mere 42 episodes on-screen.
    The unlucky teenager first appeared on the show November last year when Jett bought her to Summer Bay to escape the clutches of her abusive mother, Carol. When in the Bay, she moved in with John and subsequently, Irene and developed a close relationship with VJ, Hunter and Olivia.
    Arguably, her biggest storyline was her relationship with the town’s most-hated resident, Wayne “Tank” Snelgrove, who she decided to leave the Bay with. Tank was released on parole and returned to Summer Bay after abducting Evelyn and coward-punching Josh last year. She defended him after the explosion when he was charged. He later had the charges dropped and the pair decided to run away together.

As the scenes went to air last night, fans were confused as to whether we had seen the last of the two teens, as Skye was only just added to the main cast list at the beginning of this year. The official Home and Away twitter account confirmed the news, which linked to the couple’s final scene.

@homeandaway
    Tank and Skye, say goodbye. Poor John and Greg did not see this coming. #HomeandAway
    4:00 PM - 3 Jun 2016

Back to the Bay would like to wish Marlo and Reece the best of luck in the future.

BTTB

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-06-2016), tammyy2j (16-06-2016)

I was thinking yesterday when watching H&A that Skye isn't really working out as a character because she still feels out of place. Olivia on the other hand slotted in effortlessly. It seems a bit unfair not to give her more time though. Hunter didn't fit in either in my opinion, but I think he's improving slowly, and the same might have happened with Skye.

I think it's a shame to lose Tank too. I think he had the potential to be a very good character, but I suppose he only returned as a guest character again this time.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 03-06-2016 at 15:28.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (03-06-2016), tammyy2j (16-06-2016)

I hope Tank returns, I would like him and his father to feature more

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-06-2016)

Thread Information