Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tank (Reece Milne)

Tank (Reece Milne)

Actor Reece Milne is H&A's latest Bad Boy - Tank (Sydney Confidential article 5 Sept)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...f791f26a14534b

I believe he will turn out to be the new School Principal's son? (with his name Wayne "Tank" Snelgrove!)

Not sure if the Daily Telegraph is still allowing access to this story, so here is the Daily Mail article as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ysterious.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-09-2015)

Home and Away is lining up a dramatic new storyline which will see Summer Bay High rocked by a bomb scare.

Troublesome teenager Tank is thought to be at the centre of all the action as he continues to wreak havoc in the wake of his attack on Josh Barrett.

As Josh continues to fight for his life in hospital, the residents of Summer Bay will be thrown into a further panic the night before the student's exams are due to take place, TV Week reports.

Tank's school principal father Greg Snelgrove will be horrified when he comes into his office to find a note attached to his computer screen, hinting that a bomb has been planted.

Although Greg acts quickly and starts to evacuate the school, the finger soon starts to be pointed at another troubled resident - Charlotte King.

Australian viewers know that Charlotte was responsible for the death of Denny Miller, but is she behind the bomb scare? Or is it the work of bad boy Tank?

digitalspy

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-11-2015), Pantherboy (19-10-2015), TaintedLove (20-10-2015)

Anyone know how long Tank's staying in Summer Bay?

I like what I've seen of him so far (only a handful of episodes at UK pace). I think he's a much more entertaining bad boy than Hunter (who it looks like is going to be redeemed anyway). I also like his father, Greg - though we've seen very little of him in the UK.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 16-11-2015 at 19:00.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (17-11-2015), Pantherboy (16-11-2015), TaintedLove (16-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

I like what I've seen of him so far (only a handful of episodes at UK pace). I think he's a much more entertaining bad boy than Hunter (who it looks like is going to be redeemed anyway). I also like his father, Greg - though we've seen very little of him in the UK.
    He is listed as present and recurring rather than present and regular but he has been filming now for around 5 months so we should see him around for a while

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-11-2015), Pantherboy (16-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    He is listed as present and recurring rather than present and regular but he has been filming now for around 5 months so we should see him around for a while
    Thanks!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (16-11-2015)

AUST PACE! + SPOILER ALERT!!

Tank has already departed in the Aust episodes (leading into Josh's big storyline). However, I believe he might be returning sometime next year, which is why I gather he has been listed as "present & recurring", as Perdita has pointed out. If he does come back, it will be interesting to see the circumstances given the nature of his departure!!

SPOILER ALERT! If you have read the Aust pace spoilers, you would have seen that Jett is returning soon, with his new girlfriend Skye. I read somewhere that Jett may be only back for a short while - not sure about that, but maybe he is only back to introduce the Skye character to the show??? We will see (but I am reasonably sure that the rumour he has cancer is probably false). The speculation that Tank will return next year started when a picture emerged fairly recently of Tank holding hands with Skye, as they walk at the beach. That will be interesting!

Yes, Greg Snelgrove so far is turning out to be a decent character Dazzle, although we only seem to see him now & again. Hopefully, we now have a good long term Principal for SB High!!
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 16-11-2015 at 23:01.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-11-2015), Perdita (17-11-2015), TaintedLove (17-11-2015)

Yea tank is returning next year. There are pics of him and Skye, and him and Evie on set from a week or two ago

Dazzle....add me as another fan of Greg. I`ve liked him from the beginning, and was disappointed a possible romance between Greg and Irene came to nowt.
    I don`t like Tank though - never have. I feel sorry for Greg having a waster of a son like him.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-11-2015), Pantherboy (17-11-2015)

id welcome both as full time characters

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-11-2015), Pantherboy (17-11-2015)

Home and Away spoilers: Tank is stabbed in prison
    Home and Away terror Tank will be the victim of a prison stabbing in an upcoming storyline - and it leaves Zac MacGuire with a big decision to make.
    The troubled youngster has been serving a sentence for brutally injuring Josh Barrett last year, but recently appeared on screen again when Zac was also forced to spend time in jail.
    Tank will be rushed to hospital in need of emergency surgery, but his reappearance will spark some strong emotions in Summer Bay, in particular for Evie and Josh.
    However, while Tank's condition doesn't warrant much sympathy from many, Zac finds himself feeling overwhelmed with guilt over his former inmate's plight.
    Tank's attack will happen during a visit from Zac and the teacher will be left fearing that he could have done more to help.
    However, Josh and Evie are furious when they realise that Zac has paid Tank a visit and they decide to take matters into their own hands by paying him a visit in hospital themselves.
    Despite his loyalty to Evie, Zac finds himself feeling increasingly conflicted over Tank's fate due to the fact he knows he will be attacked when he gets back to prison.
    With this in mind, Zac decides to help Tank appeal his sentence but is warned by Evie that she will never forgive him if he goes through with it. Will Zac's loyalty to his niece stop him helping Tank? Or will he do it anyway?
    Philippa Northeast, who plays Evie, told TV Week: "Evie thinks Tank has convinced Zac he is a good guy. But she tells him he's not welcome in the Bay. She says she is not going to be fooled the way he has managed to fool Zac."

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 05-04-2016 at 06:20.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-04-2016)

Thread Information