Thread: Holby City Spoilers 22nd September 2015

Exclamation Holby City Spoilers 22nd September 2015

Elliot is busy preparing his acceptance speech for his new role as Director of Research when a phone call from Mr Hanssen forces him to make some tough decisions. And an unexpected case arrives on Darwin, affecting Elliot on a personal level.

Tasked by Hanssen with getting Arthur back on the straight and narrow, Dominic takes Arthur away to his parents’ caravan site. But then Dominic’s parents turn up unexpectedly, triggering bad childhood memories.

As he tries to save Arthur from his anxiety-induced demons, Dominic is forced to confront issues of his own. Can Arthur and Dominic both face their problems and will their friendship survive?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

10079229 (10-09-2015), hward (15-09-2015), maidmarian (04-09-2015), perpetual (06-09-2015)

I read in the What's On TV magazine today that when Elliot's friend returns she has Frieda Petrenko with her who is infected with a drug-resistant strain of TB. Does anyone know whether Frieda is coming back long-term?

Quote Originally Posted by hward View Post
    I read in the What's On TV magazine today that when Elliot's friend returns she has Frieda Petrenko with her who is infected with a drug-resistant strain of TB. Does anyone know whether Frieda is coming back long-term?
    I believe she is back for just one episode but wish she would return long term

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

hward (16-09-2015), maidmarian (15-09-2015)

Thanks, I'd love her to come back permanently too as she was one of my favourites.

Thread Information