Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours to screen its first three-hander episode

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    yeah I think its wrong to,,,, but this is a soap - I don't like Terese, she pushes him away at every turn - I think Brad and Lauren have better chemistry - I would never condone it in real life tho....
    what chemistry exactly

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post
    I think Therese will end up the pool....and she will find good company in there with Georgia-another wet blanket that is drowning in self loathing.
    I don't see Therese as a wet blanket at all! If anything, she's too feisty for her own good sometimes. She's not in a good place at the moment because she knows her relationship is dying, but everyone has their ups and downs (even Paul got depressed after Kate died). Hopefully, she'll go back to her usual spirited self when the love triangle's over.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

indigodance (28-08-2015), Perdita (28-08-2015)

Brad is being exceptionally two faced - preaching one moment to the kids etc about morals and doing the right thing .... then shuffling off to preen his ego with Lauren. As a father and a teacher, he is very good at coming across with common sense - as a man, just down right weak.

Terese has put up with an awful lot more than most women would have done (ok, its a soap) she is strong willed and very unhappy at the moment which is giving her unsound decisions. But as a woman and a mum, she runs rings around Lauren trying to keep her family together.

Brad and Lauren are playing to Paige's influences of long lost happy families that never was...... relationships built on scheming emotions will always fail in the long term.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-08-2015)

Brad is being exceptionally two faced - preaching one moment to the kids etc about morals and doing the right thing .... then shuffling off to preen his ego with Lauren. As a father and a teacher, he is very good at coming across with common sense - as a man, just down right weak.

Terese has put up with an awful lot more than most women would have done (ok, its a soap) she is strong willed and very unhappy at the moment which is giving her unsound decisions. But as a woman and a mum, she runs rings around Lauren trying to keep her family together.

Brad and Lauren are playing to Paige's influences of long lost happy families that never was...... relationships built on scheming emotions will always fail in the long term.

I totally agree with you indigodance.

All three of them have their failings with one thing or another.
    Therese can be a misery guts, and a bit of a shrew at times....ok a lot of times lol. But saying that - she doesn`t deserve what Brad and Lauren are doing behind her back. It`s the ultimate betrayal.

Lauren is wrong to rely heavily on Brad knowing how jealous Terese gets. And to use her firstborn daughter Paige as a reason to be together is cruel - to both Terese and Paige. It`s sad that Matt died so suddenly, and I feel sorry for her for that. But she`s not exactly behaving like a grieving widow is she.

As for Brad, he just wants his cake and to eat it too. He`s absolutely gutless. If it was up to him he would sleep with both Lauren and Terese if he could get away with it. I think even if Matt had lived, he would still be sniffing around Lauren -with the pretence of using Paige as his reason why he`s with Lauren.
    It`s my opinion that Matt shouldn`t have pushed Brad away when the car came towards him. There I said it!! And I`m not taking it back.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-08-2015), indigodance (30-08-2015), lizann (30-08-2015), Sparklydee (21-09-2015), tammyy2j (30-08-2015)

Totally agree !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post

I don't think Brad is preening his ego, he just enjoys Lauren's company. And why shouldn't he? Therese is driving him away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I don't think Brad is preening his ego, he just enjoys Lauren's company. And why shouldn't he? Therese is driving him away.
    If Lauren would not be around all the time .. would Terese drive him away or would he be more supportive?

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    All three of them have their failings with one thing or another.
    Therese can be a misery guts, and a bit of a shrew at times....ok a lot of times lol. But saying that - she doesn`t deserve what Brad and Lauren are doing behind her back. It`s the ultimate betrayal.

Lauren is wrong to rely heavily on Brad knowing how jealous Terese gets. And to use her firstborn daughter Paige as a reason to be together is cruel - to both Terese and Paige. It`s sad that Matt died so suddenly, and I feel sorry for her for that. But she`s not exactly behaving like a grieving widow is she.

As for Brad, he just wants his cake and to eat it too. He`s absolutely gutless. If it was up to him he would sleep with both Lauren and Terese if he could get away with it. I think even if Matt had lived, he would still be sniffing around Lauren -with the pretence of using Paige as his reason why he`s with Lauren.
    It`s my opinion that Matt shouldn`t have pushed Brad away when the car came towards him. There I said it!! And I`m not taking it back.
    IMO Matt knew what he was doing pushing Brad away. Matt had totally stuffed up with everything.

Therese should listen to what Josh said on Friday. Her son could see exactly what was happening.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (31-08-2015)

Thread Information