Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours to screen its first three-hander episode

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    If Lauren would not be around all the time .. would Terese drive him away or would he be more supportive?
    Who knows? Maybe there'd be someone else she'd be jealous of.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

guccigirl (30-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    If Lauren would not be around all the time .. would Terese drive him away or would he be more supportive?
    Terese and Brad were relatively happy when they first moved to Ramsay Street. They were mismatched, so she sometimes nagged because he's so laid back, but they were a normal long-time married couple who had a few niggles in their relationship.

Terese was confident and assertive, but that's been totally undermined by Brad and Lauren's attraction. I think what makes it even worse is that he denies it and makes it seem as if she's paranoid, so that further erodes her belief in herself.

Josh got the wrong end of the stick in my opinion because he's only seen one side. He couldn't possibly understand the detrimental long-term effects the feelings between Brad and Lauren have had on Terese's personality.

I'm team Terese all the way on this and think she'd be well shot of the disloyal Brad...
    Last edited by Dazzle; 30-08-2015 at 19:35.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

indigodance (30-08-2015), Perdita (30-08-2015), tammyy2j (30-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    yeah I think its wrong to,,,, but this is a soap - I don't like Terese, she pushes him away at every turn - I think Brad and Lauren have better chemistry - I would never condone it in real life tho....
    Terese has been justified in her paranoia over Brad and Lauren and both Brad and Lauren know her insecurities but still are too close

Lauren don't need to be around Brad and Paige needs to stop pushing them together

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-08-2015), indigodance (30-08-2015), lizann (31-08-2015), Perdita (30-08-2015)

It even reaches a crescendo in a classic soapie-style pool dunking.
    Terese accidentally knocks Lauren in the pool when she goes after Lauren's phone to see if Lauren & Brad have been secretly texting each other.

Terese finds out about Lauren & Brad after she receives an email from Paul which the council Aerial shots manage to capture.

The email says:

I know you don't want me interfering in your marriage but you really need to see this.

I'm sorry.
    Paul.
    She opens the attachment and sees a photo of Lauren and Brad kissing from the Council Aerial Suvery shots.
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 31-08-2015 at 01:43.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

NeighboursNutty (31-08-2015), TaintedLove (31-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    Terese accidentally knocks Lauren in the pool when she goes after Lauren's phone to see if Lauren & Brad have been secretly texting each other.

Terese finds out about Lauren & Brad after she receives an email from Paul which the council Aerial shots manage to capture.

The email says:

She opens the attachment and sees a photo of Lauren and Brad kissing from the Council Aerial Suvery shots.
    Wow, that`s a good plot. Thanks Gilly

I think deep down Terese has had a bit of a crush on Paul Robinson for quite a while.
    With Naomi on maternity leave soon, it wouldn`t surprise me if her leaving storyline was because she found Paul and Terese under the duvet together!

Last edited by Perdita; 31-08-2015 at 05:11.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-08-2015)

I've already seen all of this weeks episodes, as Fremantle Media leaked them in an article last week. some good episodes this week.

Brad is a Class A jerk and Lauren is as common as muck. I mean Brad is partly responsible for what's his name dying (Lauren's poor husband). Brad actually had the audacity to preach morals to the poor man when his are in the toilet.

Poor Therese. Brad likes to blame her for his failings but not for what he has achieved during his marriage to her. Those he takes for granted. His children, his teaching job, his wife's income.. Nope all Brad can do is feel hard done by because of his carvings and his manipulative daughter. Dope.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiamondHeart For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-08-2015), indigodance (31-08-2015), NeighboursNutty (31-08-2015)

Brad is a Class A jerk and Lauren is as common as muck. I mean Brad is partly responsible for what's his name dying (Lauren's poor husband). Brad actually had the audacity to preach morals to the poor man when his are in the toilet.

Poor Therese. Brad likes to blame her for his failings but not for what he has achieved during his marriage to her. Those he takes for granted. His children, his teaching job, his wife's income.. Nope all Brad can do is feel hard done by because of his carvings and his manipulative daughter. Dope.

Talking

Why do they always do the dunking in the back yard pool. If it was me, I would throw that scrubber in the water feature in front of Lassiters for whole the world to see

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NeighboursNutty For This Useful Post:

indigodance (31-08-2015)

Thread Information