Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rishi Sharma

Rishi Sharma

He is probably the only likeable interesting Sharma left on the show so where will he live now, at the B&B or with Priya and Rakesh?

Do you think he might get with Megan, he seems very fond of her

Rishi is really likeable character.
    I still don't understand this Sharma house thing. Does Jai own it now-it's their family home?!
    I hope Rishi stays in the village and stays in the factory when Jai finally leaves(I hope) Unless he ends up killing his own son..(!!) He did say to Jai:' remember that you are not that bullet proof after all'...hmmm...Someone will kill him I'm sure, hopefully not Rishi as I'd like to see him stay and if Megan stays, he'll be happy to have a grandson/-daughter.

I still don't understand this Sharma house thing. Does Jai own it now-it's their family home?!
    I hope Rishi stays in the village and stays in the factory when Jai finally leaves(I hope) Unless he ends up killing his own son..(!!) He did say to Jai:' remember that you are not that bullet proof after all'...hmmm...Someone will kill him I'm sure, hopefully not Rishi as I'd like to see him stay and if Megan stays, he'll be happy to have a grandson/-daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    Jai moved to Emmerdale first so the house and factory are his I think

Jai moved to the village with his brother, Nikhil and his sister Priya, to open a sweet factory. Jai was irritated when Nikhil kept talking about how their father would run things so Jai reminds Nikhil that they run the factory. I think the factory is Jai´s and Priya´s now, presumably Nikhil sold his share if he had one

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Jai moved to the village with his brother, Nikhil and his sister Priya, to open a sweet factory. Jai was irritated when Nikhil kept talking about how their father would run things so Jai reminds Nikhil that they run the factory. I think the factory is Jai´s and Priya´s now, presumably Nikhil sold his share if he had one
    Did he sell his share to Rishi?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Did he sell his share to Rishi?
    Not to my knowledge

yes can see him getting with megan totally he could move in with her and sam

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

mariba (21-08-2015)

They would actually make a lovely couple-if Jai was out of the village. He would never allow them to be happy..!

Seen on Twitter Nikhil is coming back? Soapsquawk posted it but I can't get the link working

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (06-09-2015), tammyy2j (07-09-2015)

Thread Information