Thread: Suni (Brahmdeo Shannon Ramana)

Exclamation Suni (Brahmdeo Shannon Ramana)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...hannon-ramana/

Emmerdale has introduced a new character in the shape of Suni, Jai Sharma's cousin, as a key storyline unfolds.

Jai recently made a life-changing discovery as he found out he was adopted, with last night's (June 27) episode seeing him argue with Rishi as he demanded the truth regarding his birth father.

The drama will take a new twist as Suni ? played by Brahmdeo Shannon Ramana ? will arrive in the village ahead of Jai's wedding to Laurel, with Rishi hoping that the development can help him and Jai reconnect.

Suni, who will arrive in the village in the coming weeks, could also catch Nicky Milligan's eye. Nicky is now single following his breakup with Gabby Thomas.

Ramana, who has appeared on ITV crime drama The Bay, said of the announcement: "I'm delighted to join the Emmerdale family. Having watched the show with my mum and dad growing up it feels surreal. I'm so grateful to everyone here for making me feel so welcome.

"Confident, magnetic and very fashion conscious Suni looks forward to injecting some flair to the Emmerdale village. He's not afraid to be his true self and go after what (and who) he wants. I think what Emmerdale does brilliantly is making sure there's accurate representation of real people and telling their authentic stories.

"Bringing a wonderful character like Suni to life on a continuing drama is incredibly important to me as it gives exposure to a demographic which is sadly still under-represented so I truly hope to do him justice, and thank Emmerdale and its fans for the privilege," he concluded.

"Suni arrives just in time for the wedding of his cousin Jai to Laurel but it's Nicky who soon is making the most of his arrival," added executive producer Jane Hudson.

"We are delighted to have Brahm join the Emmerdale family. He certainly hits the ground running as we throw him right into the heart of a big Sharma story."

im guessing his and jai's father will show up

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    im guessing his and jai's father will show up
    No doubt, especially now that Rishi has died

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    No doubt, especially now that Rishi has died
    Yes i would say that's bound to happen, it is a soap.

Thread Information