Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Tess (Nicola Stephenson)

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    Shame Paddy doesn't look anything like Michael Douglas..
    Good comment, made me literally LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by LizzyBizzy View Post
    This is true BUT I am enjoying this storyline a lot. Dominic Brunt said it will not end the way people might think. So I am wondering what Tess is going to do next. The actress is doing a great job and Paddy is definitely been a jerk to her. First, Paddy accused Tess of lying to the adoption agency giving a bad reference. So far, Tess has not been so bad, Paddy has been playing with her emotions. I think Tess has a right to be pissed off. I just do not like how the writers are trying to make Rhona a victim she is so annoying the stereotypical nagging wife. All Rhona does is bitch at Paddy about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by LizzyBizzy View Post
    This is true BUT I am enjoying this storyline a lot. Dominic Brunt said it will not end the way people might think. So I am wondering what Tess is going to do next. The actress is doing a great job and Paddy is definitely been a jerk to her. First, Paddy accused Tess of lying to the adoption agency giving a bad reference. So far, Tess has not been so bad, Paddy has been playing with her emotions. I think Tess has a right to be pissed off. I just do not like how the writers are trying to make Rhona a victim she is so annoying the stereotypical nagging wife. All Rhona does is bitch at Paddy about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
    Possibly so! So in that case- it doesnt need
    repeating.
    Soaps are about affairs falling in love falling out of love and then falling in love again. If a soap opera never had an affair it would not work. I just hope when the truth comes out that Paddy tells Rhona about her short commings as a wife. I cannot imagine a man would find Rhona interesting unless he had a high tolerance level to a nagging overbearing wife. Rhona is always such a bitch she is always bitching and fussing at Paddy. I do not think Rhona treats Paddy as an equal at all in their marriage she is very high maintenance which is a real turn off for a lot of straight men. Nobody wants to be married to a nagging bitch.
    Last edited by Serena Williams; 30-01-2016 at 02:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    Soaps are about affairs falling in love falling out of love and then falling in love again. If a soap opera never had an affair it would not work. I just hope when the truth comes out that Paddy tells Rhona about her short commings as a wife. I cannot imagine a man would find Rhona interesting unless he had a high tolerance level to a nagging overbearing wife. Rhona is always such a bitch she is always bitching and fussing at Paddy. I do not think Rhona treats Paddy as an equal at all in their marriage she is very high maintenance which is a real turn off for a lot of straight men. Nobody wants to be married to a nagging bitch.
    my remark refered to repitition of the same spoilers
    -not to the fact there are many different affairs in
    Soaps( regardless of sexuality)
    If they stopped using "affairs " as a storyline- a main source
    of stories would dry up!

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post

how is Rhona high maintenance??

she is happy to work as hard as Paddy does, and then have a pint down the pub??

she looks after her son as much as Marlon does? doesn't go out anywhere swanky?

I don't see anything high maintenance there?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

Perdita (01-02-2016), Tuareet (02-02-2016)

rhona already forgave paddy for cheating with chas, he don't deserve her and leo, they are happy and he still cheats

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

sarah c (01-02-2016)

Could it be that the scriptwriters could not think of anything else to do with the character? hmmm what can we do with him ... not enough to keep him occupied with Aaron.... ohhhh lets have him cheat on his wife, totally uncharacteristic but who cares .... if they wanted a Fatal Attraction style storyline could they not chose a non married guy like David who then gets stalked .. although I think Marlon might be in for a difficult time after he refused to kiss her ....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

sarah c (01-02-2016)

I was really hoping in my heart that I was wrong about Tess dying on 11 Feb. But all of the indicators were against this.

I did wonder if it would be suicide or a car accident when Tess was upset.

I really liked Tess. She clearly had an unhappy marriage and just wanted a better life.

Tess was a really lovely woman for me.

Forever in our hearts.

RIP

© ITV
    Tess

kirin frames rakesh for tess's death if twitter buzz is true

Thread Information