Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Penbroke avenue

Episode 10

The episode starts with Pam sat in her bedroom holding a letter from the bank. The letter reads as "Dear Miss Topping, You have 10 days to repay the £30,000 you loaned from the bank." Pam is shaking as she has had the letter for 10 days and knows that today is the day that the bailiffs will be taking her stuff. Pam hears a knock on the door. She takes a deep breath before answering the door. She opens the door. "Are you Miss Pamela Topping" Asks The man at the door. She says yes. The man then gets a notice letter out of his bag and passes to Pam before walking away. She opens the letter and is shock to see what it says inside. Inside the letter it states that Pam must move out of the pub within the next 48 hours. Pam drops to the floor before crying. Darren walks upstairs and sees her crying. "Mum what's happens why are you crying" Darren Asks Pam. She tells him that she has got into thousands of pounds of debt and that they only have 48 hours to get out of the pub. Darren is shocked at what Pam has just told him. He tells her that she will have to tell the rest of the family.

Meanwhile at the Sutton household. Candice and Kyle are in the house alone. Candice sits next to Kyle on the sofa. "We are all alone in the house big boy" Says Candice as she rubs Kyle's leg. Candice gets off the sofa and starts walking upstairs. Kyle quickly gets off the sofa and follows her. They quickly get into the bedroom. While they are making passionate love they are unaware that Cassidy has come in the house and is sat in the room below Candice's room. Cassidy hears banging coming from upstairs. She sees that there are two pairs of shoes at the bottom of the stairs. She knows that one pair is Candice's but isn't sure who's the others are. Cassidy goes back and sits in the kitchen. She hears the banging stop. Kyle walks down the stairs into the kitchen. "Cassidy how long have you been sitting here for" A shocked Kyle asks. Cassidy gives Kyle a smug look as she lights a cigarette. "I heard it all darling, wonder what Candy will think when I tell her about you and Candice" Cassidy says to Kyle. She then walks into the living room and Kyle follows her begging her not to tell anyone. He tells her that he will do what ever she wants. Cassidy looks at him with a smile on her face.

Meanwhile at the Patterson's. Suzy is sat at the kitchen table on the phone to her mother "Kevin's drinking is getting awful mum, he scares me" Suzy says before having to quickly run the upstairs to be sick. Brad walks past the bathroom door. "You ok mum? I'm just off out for walk" Says Brad. Suzy tells him that she has not been able to keep her breakfast down for days now. Brad tells her it's most likely just a sickness bug. Suzy knows that it's much worse than a sickness bug. As Brad goes out the door Suzy sits on the toilet floor before breaking down into tears. She says there for a few minutes before eventually getting up and going downstairs. She gets her coat and her bag before leaving the house and heading to the doctors. On her way to the doctors she sees Kevin walking back towards the house with a bottle of vodka. Kevin questions Suzy. He asks her where she is going and when she tells him she is going to the doctor he continues to question why she is going to the doctors.

Back at the pub. Pam has called a family meeting. She tells the other members of the family that they are being thrown out of the pub and that they all need to try and find somewhere to live. Pam has arranged to go and stay with her sister in Spain for a few months. "Well I've got my flat but it's only one bedroom, so we won't all fit into" Says Darren. Pam is worried that Amber will be left on the streets with the baby. "Josh can you phone your parents and ask if you three would be able to stay with them" Pam says to Josh. Darren tells Pam that she is forgetting about Nicola. "She is a grown woman she will have to learn to live by herself for once" Pam says. Darren walks out of the room. He can't put up with the stress and is in pain still from the beating he had from Alfie. As Darren walks from the pub over to his flat he sees Alfie waiting outside. "Hiya can I help you" Darren says to Alfie. He asks Darren if they would be able to go inside and talk. Darren is curious at what Alfie has to say to him.

Episode 11

The episode starts with Pam saying her last goodbye to the pub. As she closes the doors for the last time she she's the for sale sign going up. As Pam drives away from the pub tears slowly fall down her face. Darren is stood outside the pub still in shock at the last few days events. Alfie sees Darren looking upset "Hey are you ok, you look down" Alfie says as Darren walks away. Darren tells him that it's a long story. "Well I'm in no rush, come to mine for a cup of tea and tell all about" Alfie says to Darren. The pair walk towards Alfie flat. Dean is standing in the window of his flat when he sees Alfie with Darren. He gets his mobile phone off the kitchen table and rings Alfie. "Alright mate where at you at the moment" Dean asks Alfie. He tells Dean that he is on his way home and when Dean asks him who he is with he tells him that he is alone. Dean puts the phone down in anger as Alfie has lied to him.

Meanwhile at the Patterson's house. Suzy is sat at the kitchen table shocked by the recent news that she is pregnant. Suzy is too scared to tell anyone. There is a knock on the front door. "Hello sweetheart" Says Paula, Suzy is shocked to see her mum. "Mum what are you doing here, you could of given me some notice" Says Suzy. Paula tells Suzy to let her in. Suzy asks her when she has just turned up out of the blue. "Well after what you said on the phone the other day about Kevin I don't think your safe living with him,You coming to live with me for a while" Says Paula. Suzy tells her that she is fine and lies and tells Paula that Kevin has cut down on the drink a lot. Paula believes what Suzy is saying. "Do you fancy a cuppa before you head off" Suzy says.

Meanwhile at the Smith's house. Paul and Brad are in the living room on the sofa kissing, As they slowly start to take each other's top off they don't hear Dani walk in the front door. Just as Brad is undoing his trousers. Dani walks in the front room and sees Paul and Brad kissing. "Dad what the hell are you doing" Dani shouts as Paul quickly jumps off Brad. "Sweetheart I can explain" Paul says as Brad puts his clothes back on. "You don't need to explain I can see clearly what has happened, I wonder what mum will think of this" Says Dani as she walks towards the door. Paul quickly grabs her but as he grabs her she trips over Brad shoe and smacks her head on the fire place. Blood starts flowing out of the wound on Dani head. Paul quickly drops to the floor to see if she is still breathing. Paul looks at her and he can see her eyes wide open but she is not breathing he knows that she is dead. "She is dead, I've killed my own daughter" Says Paul as he breaks down in tears. Brad is stood in shock. "See need to get rid of the body before Sara comes home" Says Brad. He quickly rushes to the garage to open the car and then goes back in the house to help Paul carry the body to the car. They put the body in the boot of the car before rushing back in the house to tidy and clean the blood off the fireplace.

Meanwhile. Three new boys are moving into one of the houses on the avenue. As they are getting there stuff out of the van they see Louise Mann walking past "Alright lads haven't seen you around here before" Says Louise. The lads smile at her before she walks away. "**** me she is hot" Says Thom. Jake and Lenny agree with him before taking some more of the boxes into the house. "So where does your uncle live then" Jake asks Lenny. He tells Jake that he isn't that sure but he knows he lives nearby. As they walk back to the car they see Paul's car going past with Paul and Brad in. "I'm sure that was my uncles car going past then." Says Lenny.

Meanwhile. Brad and Paul have arrived at the woods with Dani's body still in the boot. "Is this a safe enough place to put her." Paul asks Brad. He tells Paul that it will be fine. Brad quickly begins to dig to put the body in. As Paul drops the body into the hole he runs off to be sick. Brad carries on covering up the hole that Dani body is in. He then walks to find Paul standing on the edge of the cliff. "I can't live with knowing that I killed my own daughter,I'm going to jump" Paul says as he takes another step towards the edge of the cliff. Brad quickly runs to towards him and grabs him just as he is about to jump.

Episode 12

The episode starts with Sara and Paul watching tv. "Paul do you know where Dani is?" Sara asks as its getting late and she hasn't seen her since she came back from work. Paul says he doesn't know where she is and that maybe she might be at a friends house. Sara agrees with what Paul has said and assumes that she is at a friends house. "So what have you been doing today then babe" Sara asks Paul. He quickly says nothing before changing the subject by asking Sara if she wants a glass of wine. She turns on the tv "God look at this they have arrested that girl stepbrother, They saying he has murdered her, How could someone do that to anyone never mind a member of their family" Says Sara. As Paul is listening to what she is saying he drops the wine glass on the floor. "Everything alright in there" Shouts Sara. Paul replies to her saying yes but as he says yes he drops to the floor and starts having a panic attack.

Meanwhile on the Avenue. Dean is planning his revenge on Alfie for lying to him about Darren. Dean goes to his bedroom and gets a gun out of his draws. He then texts Alfie to met him at the garages at 11. Dean goes in the cupboard and gets out his photo album of Gary. Dean is unaware that he has left the entrance door open. As he is looking at the photos of Gary, he is unaware that Alfie has let himself in. As Alfie walks into the kitchen and sees Dean looking at the photos of Gary. "Why have you got photos of Gary" Alfie asks. Dean quickly hides the photos and asks Alfie why the hell he is just snook up on him. "I said that we would meet 11 at the garages" Says Dean. Alfie tells him that he wanted to see now what Dean wanted and then he keeps questioning Dean about the photos of Gary. Dean gets the gun out of his bag "Stay out of my ****ing business or else, Plus you know I don't like liars why did you tell me you were alone when I seen you with Darren walking towards your flat" Says Dean as he points the gun at Alfie. Dean is about to pull the trigger when he hears a sound from behind him "Drop the gun now you stupid Boy" Says Linda. Dean drops the gun on the floor. Alfie runs out of the door. Dean turns around and sees his mother who he has not seen since he was 17.

Back at the smiths. Sara is starting to worry as she has been up all night waiting for Dani to come back. It's now midday. Sara goes into Dani's bedroom and sees that she has left her bag in her room. Sara is now getting worried as she knows that Dani never goes anywhere without her phone. Sara quickly goes down to the kitchen to tell Paul but when she gets into the kitchen she finds that he is not there and has gone. Sara goes back upstairs and finds Dani's laptop when she opens it up she sees that Dani has left her Facebook logged in. Sara goes to her inbox and sees that the last message that Dani sent was to a lad called Seth Dee. Sara continues to look through the messages she sees that Seth told Dani that his family had just moved into the pub on the avenue. Sara slams the laptop down before grabbing her coat and storming over to the pub to get Dani.

Meanwhile at the Brad's new flat. Brad answers the door it's Paul. "What are you doing here?" Brad asks Paul. He asks Brad if he has read the text that he sent him. Brad gets his phone and sees the message off Paul saying that Sara knows something is going on with Dani. "I don't know what I'm going to do, What if she finds out that I killed my own daughter" Paul says as he sits down on the sofa. Brad tells him that he didn't kill her. He tells him that it was his shoe that made Dani fall and die. Brad sits down next to Paul on the sofa and gives him a hug just as he is about to kiss him Paul's phone starts ringing it's Sara "I'm on my way to the pub to get Dani i think she is there with the new landlords son" Sara says before asking Paul again where he is. He tells her that he has just been to the shop to get milk and that he is on his way home and then puts the phone down. Brad asks Paul what Sara wanted. Paul tells him that she is on her way to the pub as she thinks that Dani is with the landlords son. "Paul I think I've got a plan" says Brad as he looks towards the pub.

Back at Dean's flat. Linda is sat at the kitchen table with Dean. "What the hell are you doing with these photos, Gary doesn't even know he has another son, He didn't come to any of the scans or the birth, he didn't know that I had twins, he knows I had Benjamin but he doesn't know I also had another child that day as I left Benjamin in the house so he would find him and I took you with me, I couldn't of coped with two new born babies" Says Linda. Dean is shocked at what he is hearing. He is shocked to find out that he has a twin brother. "Why couldn't you of told him a couple of years, I have dreamt of meeting my father for years and he doesn't even know what he has another son." Says Dean as tears run down his face.

Episode 13

The episode starts with Sara storming into the pub. She sees Seth Dee at the bar. "Where is my daughter, tell her to get home now" Sara Says to Seth. He looks at Sara and then asks who she is. Sara tells him that she is Dani's mother and she then goes on to ask him where Dani is. Seth tells her that they were meant to be meeting up last night but Dani never turned up. "I've been trying to ring her yesterday and this morning but she is not answering me" Says Seth. A scared Sara quickly rushes out of the pub and sees Louise Mann walking pass. She quickly runs towards Louise. "Have you seen or heard from Dani since yesterday" Sara asks. Louise tells her that she has not seen or heard from Dani since Thursday night. Sara says thanks to Louise before getting her phone and ringing the police. "Hello can you help me my daughter has gone missing and I don't know what to do" an emotional Sara says.

Meanwhile at the Patterson's. Suzy is sat at her dressing table getting ready for Kevin's birthday meal. She puts her dress on and goes down to the living room where she finds Kevin drinking a bottle of whiskey. "What are you doing, you told me that you were going to stop the drinking" Suzy says to Kevin. He gets up from his seat and tell pushes Suzy out of the way before heading upstairs with the bottle of whiskey. Suzy quickly follows him upstairs. Kevin has locked himself in the bathroom with the whiskey. Suzy starts at the top of the stairs by the bathroom door waiting for Kevin to come out of the bathroom. Kevin eventually opens the bathroom. As Kevin comes out of the bathroom Suzy tries to grab the bottle out of Kevin hands but he grabs her "It's my ****ing birthday I'll have a drink if I want to you stupid slut" Says Kevin as he keeps hold of Suzy's hair. She starts crying as the pain of the hair pulling is hurting her so much, she begs Kevin to let go off her. "You don't tell me what to do" Says Kevin as he pushes Suzy down the stairs. Kevin quickly runs down the stairs and goes into his shed.

Meanwhile at Dean's flat. Linda warns Dean to stay away from Gary and that he should stay away from him. "We don't want people finding out your little secret do we son" Linda says to Dean. He agrees to stay away from Gary he then goes on to ask why she is has just turned up out of the blue after not seeing him in 6 years. "I've had to come to stay with you I can't stay in Manchester anymore" Linda says. Dean asks her what has happened up there for her to move down here. "Your so called brother Robbie has come out as gay but the worse thing is that he got caught shagging in the pub Toilets with Tony's son. Tony found out and I've getting abuse since it happened, I don't feel safe up there anymore" Linda says. Dean asks her where Robbie Is. Linda tells him that she doesn't know she hasn't seen him since the night he was caught. Linda tells Dean that she needs to stay with him until she finds a place. Dean is annoyed and worried that she may find out about his drug dealing.

Meanwhile back at the smiths. Paul and Sara are sat in the kitchen having a cup of tea now the police have left. Sara gets a text on her phone she quickly gets her phone thinking it's Dani but when Sara sees who it's from she quickly hides her phone. "Who is thats who has just texted you?" Paul asks. Sara tells him that it's not of his business, she says that she never questions him when his phone is going off all day. Sara goes into the back garden on the phone "Hello naughty don't send me texts like that at this time of the day, I'll meet you at yours in 10 minutes" Sara says before putting the phone down and going back inside. See grabs her bag and coat. Paul asks her when she is going. Sara tells him she is just popping to see Cassidy about a couple of new dresses she wants ordering in. "How long are you going to be there?" Paul asks. Sara tells him she will probably be a couple of hours. Paul waits until Sara has gone out the door before ringing Brad.

Back at the Patterson's house. Brad just comes off the phone to Paul. He opens the front door to see Suzy lying on the floor not moving. Brad quickly rushes over to her. He can see that she is starting to wake up. "Mum are you ok?" Brad asks. Suzy slowly gets up off the floor with Brad's help. Brad helps her Into the living room. "I'm just going to get the rest of my stuff from my room" Says Brad. As he starts walking upstairs Suzy starts getting awful stomach pains. She slowly makes her way to the kitchen to get some painkillers. Just as she is reaching to the top to get them sheets another bad stomach cramp. Suzy looks down and all she can see is blood coming from her. "Brad quick come down now please" Suzy shouts. Brad rushes downstairs to find Suzy on the kitchen floor in a pool of blood. Brad gets the phone and rings for an ambulance. "How did you fall down the stairs mum?" Brad asks. Suzy tells him that she tripped over her own foot and fell. The paramedics arrive. They ask Suzy if there is any medical reasons they need to know about. "Yeah I'm 14 weeks pregnant, The bleeding is me having miscarriage isn't it" Says Suzy.

Episode 14

The episode starts with Kevin standing in the alley next to the Patterson's house. He is standing waiting for Suzy to leave in the ambulance. As he is standing there he here's a voice come from behind him "hello big boy, why haven't you been answering my calls" Kevin turns around to see that it is Sara. She asks why they are standing out in the cold. Kevin tells her that the paramedics are at the house. So he is waiting for them to leave. "What's happened to Suzy" Sara asks. Kevin tells her that she fell down the stairs and he ran off because he didn't know what to do. Sara believes what Kevin is telling her. The ambulance drives out. Kevin knows that the house will now be empty so he gets Sara's hand and takes her over to the house. "Quickly get in the house before anyone sees us" Kevin says.

Meanwhile at Deans flat. Linda is having a cup of tea when she hears her phone ringing. She goes to get it, when picking it up she sees that it's a withheld number so she decides not to answer it. Just as she is about to walk back to the kitchen the one rings again. Linda quickly turns her phone off before going back to the kitchen. "Who was that ringing your phone?" Dean asks. Linda tells him that it was a withheld number so she didn't answer. Dean goes on to ask linda how long she knew Robbie was gay. Linda tells him that she only found days before he slept with Tony's son. Just as dean is about to ask another question there is a knock at the door, Dean rushes to the door incase it's one of his customers. He opens the door "Alright Bro, Is mum here" Says Robbie says to a shocked Dean.

Meanwhile at the Suttons house. Kyle is sat in the living room when he gets a phone call "You need to come to the hospital now mum has been in a car crash they say that she could only have hours left to live" Says a worried Kieran. Kyle quickly gets his shoes and car keys before rushing out of the front door. As he is about to get in the car he sees Candice walking towards the house with Jake Smith. Kyle follows them into the house. Kyle shouts Candice. "What the **** are you doing with him, he is only 18" Kyle asks Candice. She looks at him before telling him that it's her life and she decides who she sleeps with. Kyle goes out of the house and into the car and drives off. "What did he wants?" Jake asks. Candice tells that it was nothing important. "So can you do this wallpapering for me?" Candice asks as she shows Jake to her bedroom.

Back at the Patterson's. Sara is just about to put her clothes back on when her phones starts ringing, she sees it the police, "Mrs Smith will need to speak to urgently" the police officer says before arranging to meet sara at the smiths house. Sara quickly puts her clothes on. "Where are you going I'm not finished with you yet I want round 2" Kevin says as he lies on the bed waiting for Sara to get back in. "I need to get home ASAP it was the police on the phone they have some information about Dani" Says Sara. As she is coming out of the front door she sees Paul walking up the street. "How come you have just come from Suzys house, you told me you were going to Cassidy's. " Says Paul. Sara makes up a lie and tells Paul that she was just getting a pair of earrings from Suzys that she borrowed her. Paul doesn't believe what she is saying but decides not to question her anymore.

Meanwhile back at Dean's flat, Robbie, Dean and Linda are sat at the kitchen table "Why have you come looking for me? You know how much abuse I got from the locals and even your uncle Lee won't talk to me now because of what you've done" Says Linda. Robbie explains that he got kicked out of his last apartment last week because the landlord found out that it was a gay couple living in the apartment. Linda looks at Dean and then looks at Robbie "So you've come here thinking that I'm going to give you money to get another place you can think again, you have caused me so much trouble this last few months" Says Linda. Robbie begs her to help him out as he is living in a car. "I don't care, I really don't care, Get out of my sight now" Shouts Linda. Robbie gets up from the chair and slowly walks out of the flat.

Episode 15

The episode starts with Paul and Sara waiting for the police. There is a knock on the door it's the police. Sara takes them into the living room. "Mr & Mrs Smith I'm afraid it's not good news. While searching the woods near by we discovered a body buried. The body matches the description you gave us of your daughter Dani. Sara breaks down into tears as she is so shocked that her daughter is dead. As Paul hugs Sara his heart is beating faster and faster. "We will need one of you to come with us to identify your daughters body." Says PC Daniels. Paul tells Sara that he will go with the police to identify the body. Just as Paul is about to leave with the police Sara's mother Maggie walks in and sees Sara having a breakdown "Oh my goodness what's happened sweetheart?" Asks Maggie. Sara tells her that they have found a body making the descriptions they have of Dani.

Meanwhile at the pub. Robbie and Olly are having a drink and discussing where they are going to stay "I really don't know what we are going to do we put all out money into that flat and now we have nothing expect each other and about £300 to last us until we find a place" Says Robbie. Olly tells him that he seen a job going in the barbers. "Go and see them now you will get the job easy considering you use to manager one of the best barbers shops in the uk" Says Olly. As Robbie goes to the Barbers, Olly goes for a walk around the avenue, As he walks into the shop he sees Alfie. Olly slowly walks around the shop looking at Alfie every few seconds. "Have you got a toilet I can use?" Olly asks Alfie. He tells him that he hasn't but the pub has got one. As Olly gets his shopping he gets his shopping and heads back over to the pub. As he walking towards the pub he sees Alfie slowly following behind him.

Meanwhile at the police station Paul is identifying Dani's body. As he is walking back to his car his phone rings "Can we meet after I'm missing you we haven't seen or spoken to each other for days." Brad asks before ending the call. Paul sits in his car making the decision on what to do next. He makes his way back to see sara and not Brad. As he is driving onto the avenue he sees Brad waiting for him. Brad sees Paul drive straight past him. He gets his phone and rings Paul "Why the hell did you just drive past me? Brad asks. Paul tells him that it's over and that his wife is more important to him. "Paul you don't know what you're saying, Wouldn't it be an awful thing if the police found out who actually killed your daughter." Says Brad before hanging up.

Meanwhile at the Sutton house. Camille is in the bathroom after just getting out of the bath. She beings to feel her breasts and is shocked find she finds a lump. "Candy, Candy can you come here now please" A frighten Camille shouts. Candy quickly rushes upstairs to the bathroom. "Mum is everything ok? What's happened?" Candy asks. Camille tells her that she has found a lump on her breast and asks Candy if she would be able to have a feel. As Candy feels the Breast, Camille can see the shock in her eyes. "it's Cancer isn't it, I've got Breast cancer" Camille stays as she drops to the floor in tears. "Mum you don't know that, I'll go book you an appointment with Dr Oliver now" Candy says as she goes to get the phone.

Meanwhile at the hospital Kyle and Kieran are sat at their mothers bed. "This brings back so many bad memories, remember when grandad was dying" Kyle says to Kieran. He looks at Kyle before slowing getting out of his chair. "How dear you say mum and grandad were in the same situation, Yeah grandad was dying but he still had months left but no you are the one that poisoned that old man and killed him just because he threaten to tell everyone your little secret" Kieran says before storming out of the room. Just as Kieran is storming out Keith their dad walks into the room. "What the hell is going on in here, Your mother might only have a few hours to live and I walk into what should be a peaceful room to you two plonkers arguing" Says Keith as he takes a seat.

Episode 16

The episode starts with Kieran and Kyle sat at their mothers bedside. "Did you really think that I didn't know about your little secret, Grandad told me years ago about your secret" Says Kieran. Just as another argument is about to break out one of the doctors walks into the room to give them an update on their mothers situation "Your mother is currently in a coma, it's too early to tell if she is going to pull through or not" Says the doctor as he checks her condition before leaving the room. Kieran waits for the doctor to leave the room. "I'm sure uncle Pete and aunty Karen would love to know where their beloved son Rick is that they haven't seen for over 7 years. "I know that you stabbed him to death after finding him in bed with another man" Kieran says to Kyle as he gets up to walk out of the room. Kyle sits shocked that Kieran knows his secret. "Don't even try and deny it, you've always been a homophobic pig, I remember when we were younger and we were out clubbing and some guy looks at your dick in the toilets you beat the crap out of him and just left him there" says Kieran before he walks out of the room.

Meanwhile on the avenue, Olly is sat in the pub waiting to meet Robbie. As he walks up to the bar he sees Alfie walk in. As he orders another pint he walks over to Alfie. "I see that your looking for a lodger, Me and my boyfriend are looking for a place to stay, Is it a single or double room?" Olly asks. Alfie tells him that it's a double room and that he would need money up front before they moved in. Olly agrees to give him the money by the end of the day. "Ok meet me at the flat when you've got the money for me" Says Alfie. As Olly walks back to his seat, he sees Robbie walk in. " Guess what, I've found us a place to live" Olly tells Robbie. He sits down to listen to what Olly has to tell. "So where is it? Is it a flat or a house" Robbie asks. Olly tells him that it's neither a flat or a house but that it's one room. Robbie takes a moment to think. "I suppose we will have more freedom in a flat share than staying in that b&b for longer" Says Robbie.

As Robbie and Olly walk out of the pub. They see the police getting out of their car and heading towards the pub. The two police men walk into the pub. "Is it possible to speak to Seth Dee" Says the police officer. Carole tells them that he is not there and she has not seen Him since yesterday. "Mrs Dee we need to talk to your son about the murder of Dani Smith" Says the police officer. Carole stands at the bar in shock. "David can you come down here now please" Carole shouts. David comes down from upstairs. Carole tells him that that the police want to talk to Seth about Dani Smith's murder. "We haven't seen Seth last night, Sorry we can't help you with your investigation officer" says David as he goes upstairs to phone Seth.

Meanwhile on the avenue Seth and Louise are walking towards the pub when they see the police car outside, Just as they are about to walk into the pub Seth's phone starts to ring. "Seth you need to stay well clear of the pub for a while, I'll explain all later love you son" Says David. As Seth puts the phone down the police walk out and see. "Seth Dee we need you to come down the station with us, We need to ask you a few questions about Dani Smith's murder. As Seth gets into the police car Louise runs into the pub to tell Carole what has happened "Carole you need to come quick they have taken Seth down the station for questioning about Dani's murder" Says Louise as Carole runs upstairs to tell David.

Meanwhile at Alfie's flat. Alfie is waiting for Olly and Robbie to bring his money. He hears the bell ring. Olly walks in and hands Alfie the money. He counts the money and tells Olly there is only £200 there when he said he wanted £300. "I know I'm sorry that's all we've got to our name, There is another way I could pay the debt I owe you" Says Olly as he gives Alfie a cheeky smile. Alfie looks at him strangely. "Don't try and pretend you don't like me I've seen you checking me out the other day when I was in the Shop" Says Olly. Alfie tells him that he did nothing of the sort and that Olly has Robbie. "I would never sleep with another bloke that's already in a relationship" Says Alfie. Just as Olly is about to ask Alfie if he would sleep with him if he was single Robbie knocks on the door. As Robbie walks in he passes Alfie the other £100. "Sorry about not giving it you all in one go I just had to go sell my gold chain to get me a bit of money to live on until I hear back for the barbers" Says Robbie

Back at the hospital, Kyle is sat at the bedside of his mother holding her hand. He feels her squeeze his hand and she slowly starts to open her eyes "Kyle is that you" Says Karen. Kyle is shocked that he is awake after the doctors told him and Kieran that she may never wake up. "Yes mum its me Kyle" He says. "Get out of my sight now I heard every word of what you and Kieran were going on about before How could you do that to my father never mind loving nephew Rick, Give me my phone I'm need to ring the police you need to be punished for what you have done" Says Karen. Kyle looks around to see if he could see any nurses or doctors around, There were none around. "Sorry Mum I can't let you do that" Says Kyle as he grabs the cushion off the chair and suffocates Karen to death. "Sorry Mum I had to do it" Says Kyle as he puts the cushion down before kissing Karen head. "Bye Mum" Says Kyle as he leaves the room.

That's all the episodes so far. I've started writing episode 17 today. I'll now upload the cast list. Would be great to hear everyone feedback

Cast list

Kevin Patterson-Mark Womack
    Suzy Patterson-Samantha Womack
    Bradley Patterson-Jamie Blackley
    Paul Smith-Christopher Webster
    Sara Smith-Nicola Stephenson
    Alfie White-Sam strike
    Dean King-Nico Mirallegro
    Linda King-Jacqueline Leonard
    Robbie King-Dino Fetscher
    Olly knight-Felix scott
    Gary Mann-Danny Dyer