Episode 10

The episode starts with Pam sat in her bedroom holding a letter from the bank. The letter reads as "Dear Miss Topping, You have 10 days to repay the £30,000 you loaned from the bank." Pam is shaking as she has had the letter for 10 days and knows that today is the day that the bailiffs will be taking her stuff. Pam hears a knock on the door. She takes a deep breath before answering the door. She opens the door. "Are you Miss Pamela Topping" Asks The man at the door. She says yes. The man then gets a notice letter out of his bag and passes to Pam before walking away. She opens the letter and is shock to see what it says inside. Inside the letter it states that Pam must move out of the pub within the next 48 hours. Pam drops to the floor before crying. Darren walks upstairs and sees her crying. "Mum what's happens why are you crying" Darren Asks Pam. She tells him that she has got into thousands of pounds of debt and that they only have 48 hours to get out of the pub. Darren is shocked at what Pam has just told him. He tells her that she will have to tell the rest of the family.

Meanwhile at the Sutton household. Candice and Kyle are in the house alone. Candice sits next to Kyle on the sofa. "We are all alone in the house big boy" Says Candice as she rubs Kyle's leg. Candice gets off the sofa and starts walking upstairs. Kyle quickly gets off the sofa and follows her. They quickly get into the bedroom. While they are making passionate love they are unaware that Cassidy has come in the house and is sat in the room below Candice's room. Cassidy hears banging coming from upstairs. She sees that there are two pairs of shoes at the bottom of the stairs. She knows that one pair is Candice's but isn't sure who's the others are. Cassidy goes back and sits in the kitchen. She hears the banging stop. Kyle walks down the stairs into the kitchen. "Cassidy how long have you been sitting here for" A shocked Kyle asks. Cassidy gives Kyle a smug look as she lights a cigarette. "I heard it all darling, wonder what Candy will think when I tell her about you and Candice" Cassidy says to Kyle. She then walks into the living room and Kyle follows her begging her not to tell anyone. He tells her that he will do what ever she wants. Cassidy looks at him with a smile on her face.

Meanwhile at the Patterson's. Suzy is sat at the kitchen table on the phone to her mother "Kevin's drinking is getting awful mum, he scares me" Suzy says before having to quickly run the upstairs to be sick. Brad walks past the bathroom door. "You ok mum? I'm just off out for walk" Says Brad. Suzy tells him that she has not been able to keep her breakfast down for days now. Brad tells her it's most likely just a sickness bug. Suzy knows that it's much worse than a sickness bug. As Brad goes out the door Suzy sits on the toilet floor before breaking down into tears. She says there for a few minutes before eventually getting up and going downstairs. She gets her coat and her bag before leaving the house and heading to the doctors. On her way to the doctors she sees Kevin walking back towards the house with a bottle of vodka. Kevin questions Suzy. He asks her where she is going and when she tells him she is going to the doctor he continues to question why she is going to the doctors.

Back at the pub. Pam has called a family meeting. She tells the other members of the family that they are being thrown out of the pub and that they all need to try and find somewhere to live. Pam has arranged to go and stay with her sister in Spain for a few months. "Well I've got my flat but it's only one bedroom, so we won't all fit into" Says Darren. Pam is worried that Amber will be left on the streets with the baby. "Josh can you phone your parents and ask if you three would be able to stay with them" Pam says to Josh. Darren tells Pam that she is forgetting about Nicola. "She is a grown woman she will have to learn to live by herself for once" Pam says. Darren walks out of the room. He can't put up with the stress and is in pain still from the beating he had from Alfie. As Darren walks from the pub over to his flat he sees Alfie waiting outside. "Hiya can I help you" Darren says to Alfie. He asks Darren if they would be able to go inside and talk. Darren is curious at what Alfie has to say to him.